The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing it’s some random stan who invited them makes Ginn whining about not getting unlimited soda even more cunty. And I’d probably show up not looking unshowered and like I just literally rolled out of bed at 7pm if someone was hosting me, but what do I know. Maybe ponytail man requested she show up looking her usual disheveled mess. And then they also took front row on Everest? They seriously must get such an ego boost from stans like Paul even though they must think most of their stans are some of the dumbest humans on earth.

Reactions: 22
I can't even hate watch the Bojo's anymore. Dim is an insufferable prick all the time and Ginn is a waste of space. Their content is sub par and so awfully produced its like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Reactions: 33
I think I’m going to have to take a break from watching. Last night, I dreamt that man servant Mike was my boyfriend and I threw him a birthday party at an arcade. My sister and her husband came go the party and brought Mike some balloons. This is surely a sign that I need to stop watching. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Knowing it’s some random stan who invited them makes Ginn whining about not getting unlimited soda even more cunty. And I’d probably show up not looking unshowered and like I just literally rolled out of bed at 7pm if someone was hosting me, but what do I know. Maybe ponytail man requested she show up looking her usual disheveled mess.
I didn't watch but why is she whining about not getting unlimited soda?

I thought they only drank spicy water, green smoothies, and Liquid Death? And absolutely no wine, of course.

And pay no attention to the Culver's cup that was sitting next to Tim in the home vlog.
(Jenn probably told him "Oh tit - move that cup!" as it was gone by the next second or two.)

I'm absolutely sure that Tim didn't have soda in that cup because he doesn't drink caffeine. I'm sure it was iced tea.
Oh wait, that has caffeine. Just plain ol' water for Dim, in a random Culver's cup that he went "out of his way" for! (shout out to MKay) 🥴

(for any stans lurking - yes, ALL of that was tongue in cheek cuz you should know by now that the Trackers are the biggest bullshitters on the planet)

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I thought they only drank spicy water, green smoothies, and Liquid Death? And absolutely no wine, of course.

And pay no attention to the Culver's cup that was sitting next to Tim in the home vlog.
(Jenn probably told him "Oh tit - move that cup!" as it was gone by the next second or two.)

I'm absolutely sure that Tim didn't have soda in that cup because he doesn't drink caffeine. I'm sure it was iced tea.
Oh wait, that has caffeine. Just plain ol' water for Dim, in a random Culver's cup that he went "out of his way" for! (shout out to MKay) 🥴

(for any stans lurking - yes, ALL of that was tongue in cheek cuz you should know by now that the Trackers are the biggest bullshitters on the planet)
The thing is, it used to be--I don't drink caffeine and there are sodas without caffeine but now he's doubled down and said I don't drink soda. I haven't had SODA in 20 years. TWENTY years? Adam's face right here says even he knows that Tim is full of tit. That puts you at 21 Tim. Why lie about something so easily verifiable, especially when you live your entire life on YouTube?

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 8.56.53 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dim's body language, time after time, screams, "I am looking down on you, Nick. I am so much better than you, Nick." He is such an arrogant asshole. I can't see this arrangement lasting. Nick's friends/family HAVE to be questioning him about it!
Tim is a dick. He's got an inferiority complex. He knows he stumbled onto a good thing with vlogging. He just didn't have the brains, creativity, drive or spousal support to develop it past a certain level and now he's watching other vloggers soar past him. Happens in every industry. It's tough to deal with but he does it by dragging everyone down to feel better about himself. She's the same except she seems to copy people for a while, then decide it's too much effort then starts to push that person out of her life rather than be reminded she's a failure. I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't so unlikeable.

Reactions: 35
The thing is, it used to be--I don't drink caffeine and there are sodas without caffeine but now he's doubled down and said I don't drink soda. I haven't had SODA in 20 years. TWENTY years? Adam's face right here says even he knows that Tim is full of tit. That puts you at 21 Tim. Why lie about something so easily verifiable, especially when you live your entire life on YouTube?

View attachment 2797153
They BOTH are the biggest liar, bullshitters, and pieces of tit. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Didn’t someone post that Dim said he doesn’t consider root beer soda? Doesn’t he know that some root beer has *gasp* caffeine?!

Edit to add: Disney serves Barq’s which has caffeine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She thought they would get unlimited stuff like they have before at other after hours events (including unlimited soda.) She even brought her corksicle bag with her this time so she could carry all the free soda she was expecting to get.
It wasn’t enough for them to get 3 free snacks each plus unlimited Mickey bars, I guess. They really are addicted to food.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn’t someone post that Dim said he doesn’t consider root beer soda? Doesn’t he know that some root beer has *gasp* caffeine?!

Edit to add: Disney serves Barq’s which has caffeine.
Please tell me that he doesn't think root beer is...beer. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure he drinks hot cocoa at the Christmas parties so there's that, he also eats foods with chocolate in it but that's eating the caffeine so I'm sure that's different.

Liar, liar, too tight pants on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ponytail Stan seems pretty excited about Typhoon Lagoon. He must have previewed the Discovery Cove swim attire Jenn picked out.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm pretty sure he drinks hot cocoa at the Christmas parties so there's that, he also eats foods with chocolate in it but that's eating the caffeine so I'm sure that's different.

Liar, liar, too tight pants on fire.
He made cocoa with a cocoa bomb on a curb by a sewer grate at Disney Springs. That’s gross. So really don’t virtue signal at me over regular coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OT - Allears just put out a video that the Slackers had two years of opportunities to put out, but failed miserably !!!

Sage and Dustin took their under 1 year old daughters to MK. Lol. Both dads wore shirts that said “Princess Security”.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
OT - Allears just put out a video that the Slackers had two years of opportunities to put out, but failed miserably !!!

Sage and Dustin took their under 1 year old daughters to MK. Lol. Both dads wore shirts that said “Princess Security”.
Why is REAL in all caps in their title? Taking two REAL babies to Disney

As opposed to what? Taking two FAKE babies? 🥴

These vloggers crack me up. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi all! I know I never post but I just love reading along with y’all and laugh. I hate myself for watching still somdays, but I can’t stop. One day I will get in a program for help! We all know how strange the are but the GKTW over the edge video reminded me how weird all vloggers are. They hang out together and seem a little less odd, but seeing Dim around a normal person and really not being able to hold a regular conversation was so embarrassing. And then the last video and how idiotic they were all acting. I know this is all known, I’m just don’t get how they think they are better than anyone.

Reactions: 27
I just went to the vlog to see how manic they both were, as y'all have been saying.

I had to show this. The absolute JOY on her face being childless, alone with Tim.

Stans, please tell us. Do you EVER see her face lit up like this with sheer happiness when she's with her kids? I sure the hell don't.

1709653730255.png

---

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I just went to the vlog to see how manic they both were, as y'all have been saying.

I had to show this. The absolute JOY on her face being childless, alone with Tim.

Stans, please tell us. Do you EVER see her face lit up like this with sheer happiness when she's with her kids? I sure the hell don't.

View attachment 2797281
---
Well, you are right. As a fun experiment, keep this photo handy and when the EPCOT video comes out from Sunday with her kids, throw a photo up of what she looks like with her kids.

Also, I guess the nanny was able to figure out how to put two kids to bed (even with ear infections) because she seems to be doing it a lot lately…

Jenn still can’t

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is REAL in all caps in their title? Taking two REAL babies to Disney

As opposed to what? Taking two FAKE babies? 🥴

These vloggers crack me up. :ROFLMAO:
A few months ago Quincy and I think Emma did a video with a fake baby to show that side of a Disney day. At the time, I don’t know if the guys baby girls had been born yet or if they were they were too tiny. I don’t remember. Even with a fake baby, they were more informative than the Bojos could be.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.