The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim looks beyond bored. He looks like how Ginn looks whenever he's talking to her. Or maybe he's in pain from his pants digging into his flub. Is his shirt tucked into his pants?
View attachment 2796067
---
So Dim went to AK originally because of S'Mores Day and he was going to have the S'Mores pizza but it ended 2 days prior, and then the poor guy had to pivot to pretending he was actually there to try the Celebrate Soulfully offerings at AK, and then pretend he gave one flying duck about Black history. 🥴
Dim's body language, time after time, screams, "I am looking down on you, Nick. I am so much better than you, Nick." He is such an arrogant asshole. I can't see this arrangement lasting. Nick's friends/family HAVE to be questioning him about it!

Reactions: 28
Finally catching up with the home vlog and Tim seemed particularly smitten with Jen a couple of times. He just kept looking at her longingly after he was summoned to the office so her FOMO ass could let everyone know what she was working on and then again on the couch when he said she was cute. 🤮 I guess it could have been steak and bj night later on?

Also, I have a question, when they showed their screen during the live show some users were highlighted in yellow, anyone know why some are highlighted like that? I initially thought they might be subscribers, but surely mostly everyone that would watch a live would be a subscriber?

View attachment 2795720
This is an interesting find. Look at the URL at the top of the screen. They are using some sort of plugin or other filtering:

They are likely using presets or have it configured to highlight messages with certain keywords. I assume they are blocking or hiding chat comments with the same software/plugin but haven't dug into it that far.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So Dim went to AK originally because of S'Mores Day and he was going to have the S'Mores pizza but it ended 2 days prior, and then the poor guy had to pivot to pretending he was actually there to try the Celebrate Soulfully offerings at AK, and then pretend he gave one flying duck about Black history. 🥴
so that’s why Tim…i mean Christina…bought the personal smores machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Tim is jealous of Nick. Nick is getting a lot of opportunities and has less of a following than Tim (and Jenn). Disney and Universal won’t touch Tim with a 10 foot pole and Nick was just hosted by Universal which had to have made Tim jealous.
Nick is also a better content creator (don’t come for me lol). Tim who has been doing this for 15 bleeping years still has no clue and Nick is able to promote an event articulately, accurately and concisely in a 90 second instagram reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So it’s Tim’s birthday yet Jenn planned a birthday treat for her bestie?! What if the birthday treat was just pics/footage sent to them by the company to use as an advert and it didn’t actually happen? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 19
This is an interesting find. Look at the URL at the top of the screen. They are using some sort of plugin or other filtering:

They are likely using presets or have it configured to highlight messages with certain keywords. I assume they are blocking or hiding chat comments with the same software/plugin but haven't dug into it that far.
So, basically, what you are saying here is that every time they post a screen shot of the chat from the lives, they get questions about the yellow. Every time they talk about it, on a live, in a home vlog, they say they have no idea why some are yellow. Are you saying they are liars? That really, really shocks me. :ROFLMAO:

So it’s Tim’s birthday yet Jenn planned a birthday treat for her bestie?! What if the birthday treat was just pics/footage sent to them by the company to use as an advert and it didn’t actually happen? 🤔
Well the sound bath thing was a gift for Tim and Christina ended up going with Jenn, so that tracks. The caption on the picnic company's insta said it was a birthday surprise, which is makes it even more strange for some woman you met just a few months ago. There are people that I've known for 10+ years who I wouldn't throw an intimate just the two of us picnic for.

Reactions: 17
Maybe it was all for Tim and the reason Tim was looking at her so Smitten while she lied was because he is Christina. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, basically, what you are saying here is that every time they post a screen shot of the chat from the lives, they get questions about the yellow. Every time they talk about it, on a live, in a home vlog, they say they have no idea why some are yellow. Are you saying they are liars? That really, really shocks me. :ROFLMAO:
They might be lying or might be idiots and not realize defaults in that extension highlight some comments. They could just have it to do the bit that shows a comment on the bottom of the screen in a bigger font.

Other thoughts I've had on the weird Christina picnic:

What if Christina is Tim's alter ego or a code name? (I started typing this before @Prosperity Piglet suggested the same thing more or less)

What if some Christina just canceled last minute on that picnic and they offered it to JennBo cheap?

What if Christina is Amanda's real name or a middle name?

I don't see Jenn being capable of being able to keep up the elaborate lie of having a new BFF. So the person is likely somehow real. But on the other hand maybe she is so jealous of Tim and Nick she had to get herself a new BFF either real or imaginary?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They might be lying or might be idiots and not realize defaults in that extension highlight some comments. They could just have it to do the bit that shows a comment on the bottom of the screen in a bigger font.

Other thoughts I've had on the weird Christina picnic:

What if Christina is Tim's alter ego or a code name? (I started typing this before @Prosperity Piglet suggested the same thing more or less)

What if some Christina just canceled last minute on that picnic and they offered it to JennBo cheap?

What if Christina is Amanda's real name or a middle name?

I don't see Jenn being capable of being able to keep up the elaborate lie of having a new BFF. So the person is likely somehow real. But on the other hand maybe she is so jealous of Tim and Nick she had to get herself a new BFF either real or imaginary?
I think any/all of these can be true, except Amanda. If this was really for Amanda, there is absolutely no way that she wouldn't have it posted on all her social media. No way. That chick is an attention bleep, just like Jenn. Chances are--after the declaration of Christina being Jenn's BFF, Amanda cried herself to sleep and moved on.

I really think they set they thing up for Jenn to feature in order to give her a discounted rate on Da Baby's party. Some other nice person ordered the picnic for their friend Christina. No 40 year old woman, who hasn't had an actual friend, any friend at all, in years and years, didn't suddenly get a bestie close enough to throw a private romantic picnic for.

Reactions: 16
There are people that I've known for 10+ years who I wouldn't throw an intimate just the two of us picnic for.
I’ve given more thought to this than I should be admitting but I could see myself doing a birthday picnic like this with maybe my sister or my daughter (she is an older teenager) or even my grandmother who I am very close to. I only have a few friends and I have known them all 10+ years and I would never throw any of them a one on one intimate picnic like this.
I would never do something like this for a friend I just met. I’d take a new friend out for coffee or brunch.
This whole thing is so bizzare.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
1709589843488.png

So I installed the extension for chrome. There are a ton of settings but notice right at the top: "
Highlight Words
Enter a list of comma-separated words that will be highlighted in the chat"

And that list is blank by default. So either they put their own keywords in and are lying about it or somebody else set this up for them. I see no setting to block out chat messages.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I agree with whoever said jenn had to promote this company for a discount on the birthday party they're planning.
I bet Christina is the name of a character from the latest book that jenn is reading. 😄
I wondered if it was their codename for weed 😅
---
I will agree with them (a rarity) that JK Rowling is terrible and has a weird bleeping obsession and vendetta against trans people. I don't know if that's why they also think she's a terrible person though, I wouldn't think either of them would actually care about trans people with genuine compassion.

I see that DickyNickster is interested in watching The Traitors show - hey Nick, you're sitting next to a dude who will eventually make you feel like a Faithful.
She also funds a research and treatment centre for multiple sclerosis in Edinburgh. Her mother had MS. Lots of people benefit. Very few people are all bad or all good.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I can definitely imagine Jen telling Tim to call up the posh picnic place and asking for a discount (or something free) in return for some PR. They probably came out to Lake Nona and set up the picnic so Jen could flex for her new BFF, so she could say she paid for it.

I am kind of leaning on this Christina person being real and not an invisible playmate for the cameras. Isn't "Christina" close to Tim's mom's name? Although I could see them being dumb and just coming up with the first name that popped into their heads, I do think it's the vegan, nail salon loving neighbor. I bet Jen feels inadequate around her so she did this odd posh picnic thing to impress her. It is very odd that she's calling her her "Best Friend" when I don't recall her ever doing that before with anyone and I feel Christina hasn't been her friend for that long. And it's even more odd that Tim said it too. Maybe he's just happy that there is someone else he can pawn her off on so he doesn't have to watch three kids.

However, I wonder if the posh picnic folks expected a bit more than 25 seconds of footage and a link down below?

Reactions: 10
She also funds a research and treatment centre for multiple sclerosis in Edinburgh. Her mother had MS. Lots of people benefit. Very few people are all bad or all good.
Meh, having worked at nonprofits for most of my professional career and having dealt with rich fucks and family foundations who are loaded with money even though how they came into that money is troublesome and questionable (usually white families that profited from the labor of minorities and lower classes), I've learned that donating money to causes that you're personally affected by doesn't really make you some saint, it just gets you tax write-offs and recognition. I still think she's a tit person and we can just disagree on that. There's plenty of morally corrupt people who want to infringe on other people's human rights and invalidate them who I'm sure have like donated to save dying puppies or something, it doesn't absolve them of their oppressive takes for me personally.

Dim and Ginn donate to GKTW but they're still tit people.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dim's body language, time after time, screams, "I am looking down on you, Nick. I am so much better than you, Nick." He is such an arrogant asshole. I can't see this arrangement lasting. Nick's friends/family HAVE to be questioning him about it!
Are they still doing that stupid podcast? Give it up. Ya I want to listen to 2 dads who haven't the slightest clue about anything.
---
I think any/all of these can be true, except Amanda. If this was really for Amanda, there is absolutely no way that she wouldn't have it posted on all her social media. No way. That chick is an attention bleep, just like Jenn. Chances are--after the declaration of Christina being Jenn's BFF, Amanda cried herself to sleep and moved on.

I really think they set they thing up for Jenn to feature in order to give her a discounted rate on Da Baby's party. Some other nice person ordered the picnic for their friend Christina. No 40 year old woman, who hasn't had an actual friend, any friend at all, in years and years, didn't suddenly get a bestie close enough to throw a private romantic picnic for.
I agree she is an attention bleep but Ginn is the boss and if Ginn said don't post, she won't. I am still going with Amanda because it was her birthday the other day. Too much of a koinkydink

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I've listened to parts of the podcast over the last few weeks and I'm going to come off as a Nick stan for a minute. Dim is 100% of the reason why this podcast will fail. Nick's thoughts are organized, he's well spoken, and he actually tries to facilitate meaningful discussions. Dim on the other hand comes off like checked out before it even started. He thinks he's funny, but it's just cringe most of the time. I'm sure it's mostly because he knows he can't openly talk about his true feelings or what stressful times in the tracker house is really about. regardless, they just don't work well together and Nick could do so much better.

Reactions: 21
Nicky talks about not being able to watch/read Harry Potter and then they both mention JK Rowling being terrible
I don't listen to the podcast but I know for a fact evangelicals are not allowed to watch Harry Potter movies etc. Did Dick try to spin it that he is saying that to stick up for trans people?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.