The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree she is an attention bleep but Ginn is the boss and if Ginn said don't post, she won't. I am still going with Amanda because it was her birthday the other day. Too much of a koinkydink
Nah, I agree with @xmasbdaygirl.

Trust me, it wasn't for Amanda. I follow her on IG and she would not miss the opportunity to post something like this on IG, even if she posted without shouting out Jenn as the person who did it for her.

She had a very low key b-day.

Jenn doesn't need to impress Amanda. She's just a stan who Jenn can use and abuse as she wants to.

This Christina chick, on the other hand, is someone Jenn is DEFINITELY trying to impress. Hence the stupid, overpriced, over-the-top picnic for her BFF of only a few months.

Reactions: 15
I've listened to parts of the podcast over the last few weeks and I'm going to come off as a Nick stan for a minute. Dim is 100% of the reason why this podcast will fail. Nick's thoughts are organized, he's well spoken, and he actually tries to facilitate meaningful discussions. Dim on the other hand comes off like checked out before it even started. He thinks he's funny, but it's just cringe most of the time. I'm sure it's mostly because he knows he can't openly talk about his true feelings or what stressful times in the tracker house is really about. regardless, they just don't work well together and Nick could do so much better.
Watching the podcast makes you want to like Nick, just because of what an asshole Tim is to him. And when you see the little snippet he posted the other day of how much fun he was having with the Happiest Podcast on Earth folks, it just makes you feel like he must cry in his car after recording That Tracks.

I don't listen to the podcast but I know for a fact evangelicals are not allowed to watch Harry Potter movies etc. Did Dick try to spin it that he is saying that stick up for trans people?
Nick really is a Harry Potter fan. He's knows his HP stuff. I do not think that he is as evangelical now as he was raised, if that makes sense. In this podcast, he mentions that he was not allowed to watch/read HP when he was young. Tim says--in true asshole form--BECAUSE MAGIC. But Nick goes on to say that when he did finally watch/read, he really got into it all. They said that they don't agree with "that author" but did not say her name, the word trans or trans rights or anti-trans. They just said--this is a hot topic, there is all sorts of controversy with the author and "we don't stand for--we don't agree with the statements". I said earlier, I do not believe either of those dipshits believe in trans rights, but I think they had to say what they perceived to be the right thing. I personally believe that entire section about "the author" should have been clipped out.

Reactions: 14
I love The Traitors. I find it hard to believe that Tim doesn't know about it, because there's no way Jenn is watching anything on Peacock and doesn't know about it. There are a bunch of Housewives on it this season. There's no way Jenn would avoid that. I really love CT.
OT:
I am a Traitors stan. 😂 I have never seen the Housevies (except the reeeeally early Orange County version) or the other Bravo shows, and personally disliked all those idiot Bravo women on this season. But I am a reality TV fan, so I was pulling for Janelle and still pulling for Sandra. I can't stand Kate. CT is great, I remember him first from The Real World. 😆 Same with Trishelle. Just finished season 1 of the Traitors Australia and it was crazy!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree with whoever said jenn had to promote this company for a discount on the birthday party they're planning.
I bet Christina is the name of a character from the latest book that
The Imaginary Housewives of Lake Nona
---

Interesting. It sounds like them just saying "we're not even really sure why she's a problem but since everyone else thinks she's a problem so do we! 😅 don't @ us! also we love everyone even though clearly we don't and are only concerned with our cis-hetero-ish white selves".

I'm surprised Ginn isn't gushing about the Traitors, it's right up her alley. And yet she randomly mentioned she looooooves Abbot Elementary on the Fatburger voog? Okay Ginn.
Do companies that sell photo frames still insert a random person in the frame, sometimes a celebrity, sometimes an anonymous person? I’m thinking this Happy Birthday Christina insert in the photo frame is just the event planner mock-up they display to show how a picnic setup could look. You then choose the actual name to be used for your paid picnic.
---
That should be the next thread title.

Courtesy of @Prosperity Piglet : Tim Tracker #166 "Tim, I buy whatever I want, Tracker"
That statement shows him even more to be the nasty blowhard we have always pegged him to be!

Reactions: 13
thumbnail.jpeg

I have a relative who is a Disney Cruise fanatic (took me on my first cruise ever---on the Wish---last month). Today they got sent an ad/online magazine for the Adventures by Disney 12 Disney Parks around the World Private Jet Adventure. It is 24 days and costs about $115,000. Not gonna lie, it sounds amazing. And for what it is, maybe it is possibly fairly priced.

Can you imagine the Trackers doing this? Please, Tim and Jenn, do this trip with Oliver, Jackson, Nanny Mike, Nanny Rosie, Nick, Francie, Amanda, and whatever other staff member you have! How long would it take them to post everything if they vlogged this trip?

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine the Trackers doing this? Please, Tim and Jenn, do this trip with Oliver, Jackson, Nanny Mike, Nanny Rosie, Nick, Francie, Amanda, and whatever other staff member you have! How long would it take them to post everything if they vlogged this trip?
I was going to remind them not to leave Potato behind, but that might the best thing that ever happened to that cat.

Reactions: 6
What if the birthday treat was just pics/footage sent to them by the company to use as an advert and it didn’t actually happen? 🤔
Now that makes the most sense!

The only way J4D has a BFF is in her delusional mind.
---
Do companies that sell photo frames still insert a random person in the frame, sometimes a celebrity, sometimes an anonymous person? I’m thinking this Happy Birthday Christina insert in the photo frame is just the event planner mock-up they display to show how a picnic setup could look. You then choose the actual name to be used for your paid picnic.
Great minds think alike!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Off topic, I need to watch Traitors. I love CT. I’ve been watching MTV’s The Challenge for 24 years and CT has been a staple on that show for 2 decades now.

On topic: Christina would be the one who also suggested Lululemon right?

Reactions: 7
Off topic, I need to watch Traitors. I love CT. I’ve been watching MTV’s The Challenge for 24 years and CT has been a staple on that show for 2 decades now.

On topic: Christina would be the one who also suggested Lululemon right?
Yes. Johnny Bananas is also on this season. I have never watched one minute of any Housewives (although I love reality TV) and I enjoyed them all on The Traitors. But CT is my favorite and whenever I see him on any show, I think about Diem and my heart hurts a little.

And also yes, I believe that it is Christina who suggested Lululemon. For someone who has only been around for a few months, she's got quite the list going now! I really don't think she randomly gifted them that s'mores thing though.

Moonlight Magic vid is up. I'm passing on this one. Tim talked about all the food they ate and really, I'm not into it.

This thumbnail pic though. What the actual duck is she thinking? How humiliating. And .5 mode is never your friend, Jenn. Stop using it.
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 8.31.34 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Look at the fuckin swollen crab claw of a hand she’s got. Dimmy’s shrunken head looking like the guy in the waiting room from Beetlejuice.

• Haha
I agree she is an attention bleep but Ginn is the boss and if Ginn said don't post, she won't. I am still going with Amanda because it was her birthday the other day. Too much of a koinkydink
Ginn puts the oink in koinydink

Ginn: "somebody offered us a guest ticket!" Just somebody and just a ticket, huh? Ginn is astonished that they don't get unlimited soda. She said she even brought her corksicle bottle/holder for all the bottles she thought she'd be hoarding and now it's a waste (or you could just use it to refill your bottle, you supposed environmental warrior, you). Then she says "I'd rather be overprepared than underprepared". When in the duck have you EVER been overprepared, Jennifer? Delusional turd.
---
Ginn takes a potsticker from their shared portion and bleeping licks it. Weirdo. Then she cannot stop talking with her mouth full. She seriously loses all inhibition when food is involved.
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 5.50.30 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I saw there was a bunch at AKL and then they went on the Wish. None of them were the vloggers we love to hate though. I think Disney does realize that they made all those people "rich and famous" and turned them into the monsters in the parks that they are today. The people who seem to get hosted now are mostly nobodies and Disney doesn't seem to host the same folks twice.

I know I'm a Nick stan, but these podcasts, with Nick sitting next to and interacting with Tim, they make Nick seem like a down to earth, humble, incredibly appreciative guy. With Tim tuned out for most of their conversation, it just makes him look like a condescending, out of touch, asshole.

Nick says he got to go out and tour Rock Em Socks' facility in Orlando. He's excited and appreciative for the opportunity. Nick is explaining about the socks, he'll wear them out so people can see them....then Tim goes very matter of factly, there's some right over there. Like--who the duck cares, they send me socks too. Nick shuts him down by saying, it's a podcast, they won't be able to SEE them. It's like every chance he gets, Tim is a giant asshole and wants to tell Nick he's not special.

Tim also got his weekly religious dig in when Nick said he wasn't allowed to read/watch Harry Potter as a child and Tim rudely interrupts---BECAUSE MAGIC. Nick uncomfortably chuckles and says, yea but when I did, I instantly became a fan--kind of thing. It's like come on Tim. Quit putting the guy down. He's religious. If you don't like it, don't hang out with him.
You know what is happening right now to that sanctimonious prick, and he's too stupid to see it?
TrickyNick is drinking your motherfucking milkshake, Dim. And we love to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes. Johnny Bananas is also on this season. I have never watched one minute of any Housewives (although I love reality TV) and I enjoyed them all on The Traitors. But CT is my favorite and whenever I see him on any show, I think about Diem and my heart hurts a little.

And also yes, I believe that it is Christina who suggested Lululemon. For someone who has only been around for a few months, she's got quite the list going now! I really don't think she randomly gifted them that s'mores thing though.

Moonlight Magic vid is up. I'm passing on this one. Tim talked about all the food they ate and really, I'm not into it.

This thumbnail pic though. What the actual duck is she thinking? How humiliating. And .5 mode is never your friend, Jenn. Stop using it.
View attachment 2796464
All I can picture is her grossly picking her teeth for hours after eating that corn.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ginn says she's turned around and doesn't know where they are because it's nighttime. Disney expert, y'all.

Neither of them know if the drum show in Pandora still happens. Disney experts, y'all.

Ginn says she has to be able to see in 20/20 vision to be able to cry on rides. Okay.

They end the night with even more ice cream.

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 6.01.33 PM.png

Is it possible Manservant Mike is a DVC member? The way Ginn kept talking about it, it seemed he was the "friend" that invited them out, not ATW. Cause otherwise why wouldn't she just say Woo's name?

• Sick
Then she says "I'd rather be overprepared than underprepared". When in the duck have you EVER been overprepared, Jennifer?
Whenever food and drink is available. Especially the free stuff. She probably keeps tupperware containers in her backpack for that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dim's body language, time after time, screams, "I am looking down on you, Nick. I am so much better than you, Nick." He is such an arrogant asshole. I can't see this arrangement lasting. Nick's friends/family HAVE to be questioning him about it!
I actually think Dicky is shrewder than that, and is turning this(or it will occur to him soon) into a 'micro' subconscious persecution. It's smart and will benefit him by slowly siphoning whoever is left that isn't rabid before he bounces from the bitter has been.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is it possible Manservant Mike is a DVC member? The way Ginn kept talking about it, it seemed he was the "friend" that invited them out, not ATW. Cause otherwise why wouldn't she just say Woo's name?
They are always so secretive when someone invites them somewhere. Does the DVC member have to be present with their guests when the guests arrive? Because they definitely did not arrive with Woo. If that’s the case, then maybe they did go with Mike. Dick also mentioned the event during the podcast and said to Tim, “you went with a friend.” And Tim didn’t mention the friend was Adam.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.