The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posture in the prom dress, yikes.

How much tit does she bring with her to get her hair done?

View attachment 2795335

Now I’m thinking the new stroller wagon was bought to help her schlep all her tit around.

Also, does she eat her wrap with a spoon? WTF?
This pic reveals more layers the more we stare at it 🤣
She’s likely taking up space for 2 patrons with all her tit and the place probably isn’t even the kind of space where bringing your work tit and staying there for hours is encouraged by the business (and sometimes just by the lack of outlets you can get the vibe).

I’m cracking up imagining 1) Ginn waddling into the hair salon with all this tit like a hitchhiker and 2) waddling into the vegan cafe with all this tit (and her new atrocious hair) and laying it all out just to film it while everyone else gives her a side eye as they grab their lunch and head back to their actual jobs and lives in cars they drove themselves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Yep. Catholic weddings are looooong (and some Orthodox weddings too).
(at least every single one I've ever been to)
I grew up in a very catholic household, I even attended catholic school until 7th grade. I am no longer practicing but every wedding I went to growing up was a catholic wedding so I just assumed all weddings were super long. It wasn’t until I attended a non religious wedding ceremony when I was 18 did I realize that weddings did not need to be an hour long.

I think Tim and Jenn were definitely religious growing up but then again, I have no clue really. Tim seems to want to poke fun at Dick sometimes because he is religious.

Reactions: 10
I grew up in a very catholic household, I even attended catholic school until 7th grade. I am no longer practicing but every wedding I went to growing up was a catholic wedding so I just assumed all weddings were super long. It wasn’t until I attended a non religious wedding ceremony when I was 18 did I realize that weddings did not need to be an hour long.

I think Tim and Jenn were definitely religious growing up but then again, I have no clue really. Tim seems to want to poke fun at Dick sometimes because he is religious.
You and me both. I was educated in a Ukrainian Catholic school in Ohio from K-6th Grade, and am Catholic (was originally baptized Lutheran and the fam was still going to a Lutheran church [ mom's side of the fam ] while I was also going to the Catholic school and then the fam eventually converted to Catholicism) while I was also often attending an Orthodox church with my grandma (dad's side of the fam ]. Needless to say, I was all over the place and went to A LOT of church when I was younger.

I recall the first time I went to a non-Catholic wedding, I thought the same thing!
I was already living here in Orlando and drove up to a college friend's wedding in Valdosta, GA. I just made it in time (bc I had car trouble in Ocala and needed repairs done super fast) and got to the wedding with like 5 mins. to spare. And then, before I knew it, it was over. I was like - WTF? I just high-tailed it in a rush from Fla w/ car trouble, etc. all stressed for this?

All of like a 20 mins. ceremony! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Cuz I was soooo used to hour-long Catholic weddings.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
raised super catholic, have since left the church, but was married in one. fwiw, you can have a catholic marriage ceremony sans mass in a church - mine was about 20 minutes long, more in the church to appease my family than anything.

to add relevance to the thread: jenn’s posturing to be a busy vlogger in a coffeeshop keeps making me laugh whenever y’all re-share the screenshot. oh my god. we took staged photos like that for instagram in 2014, not now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't imagine them going through all the pre marriage stuff the church has you do before they let you marry. Let alone one or both of them actually being confirmed in the church.

Reactions: 10
I peeked at today’s podcast description.
Not going to watch.

Who got hosted at a Universal Orlando resort?
And which hotel?

Did either one run in the Princess Half Marathon races? If so, which one(s)?

What’s the tea on another Waldorf stay that @Galaxyprincess refers to?

Reactions: 6
I peeked at today’s podcast description.
Not going to watch.

Who got hosted at a Universal Orlando resort?
And which hotel?

Did either one run in the Princess Half Marathon races? If so, which one(s)?

I only listened/watched the first 10 minutes. Nick was hosted by Undercover Tourist/Theme Park Frog at Aventura. He's telling the story about how great the view is. How much fun it was to ride the Mardi Gras float and how UT/Uni kept Diagon Alley open after the park closed and gave them wands to play with. Tim is bored for bleeping tears. At some point, someone text him. He flips his phone over and starts typing back. Then a little bit more into the conversation, Tim gets another text on his watch, he reads it, there's this weird cut.

Jenn was watching Luke and J$, apparently there was a lot of background noise that had Nick concerned/preoccupied. Tim mentions don't worry, he'll edit that out in post production. I think Nick was actually more worried about Jenn being a supposed babysitter for his kid than the sound quality of the podcast. Tim doesn't give a duck about what the kids are into.

I bailed after that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I bet that was Jenn texting Tim constantly asking when he was going to be done because she had no idea how to watch kids by herself.

If it was early enough, Rosie was still there watching Oliver

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she was just sarcastically asking if Tim was allowed a solo Waldorf stay for his birthday like Jenn was. There have been no other Waldorf stays other than Jenn’s solo staycation in November.
---
I bet that was Jenn texting Tim constantly asking when he was going to be done because she had no idea how to watch kids by herself.

If it was early enough, Rosie was still there watching Oliver
100%
I don’t know who else would even be texting him to immediately grab his attention and then cut away from it.

Reactions: 18
Jenn got a solo Waldorf sabbatical, Oliver is getting a small wedding/petting zoo, Christina got all the bells and whistles. I can’t wait to see what Jenn does for Tim’s birthday…

Stressful times in the Tracker household.

• Haha
Jenn got a solo Waldorf sabbatical, Oliver is getting a small wedding/petting zoo, Christina got all the bells and whistles. I can’t wait to see what Jenn does for Tim’s birthday…

Stressful times in the Tracker household.
Tim will get a card that he picked out for himself and Jenn signed, a piece of Oliver's birthday cake, and Oliver's dirty diaper to change.

Because, after all... he's comfortable. 🥴IYKYK

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I find it hilarious that Jenn had to watch Dick’s son while they filmed the podcast. She doesn’t even take care of both her kids at the same time but they have her looking after someone else’s kid. Plus, Tim went to Flower and Garden by himself and then home to film the podcast. You know Jenn was seething.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think it’s more likely that Ginn made Luke watch Buddy for her so she could eat and watch Bravo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OK so I had to just skip to the part where Nick gives Tim his birthday present because I can't stand these guys just babbling on and on.

Tim says that Nick seems nervous about giving the gift. Nick says--well I get nervous because I really want the person to like the gift I'm giving and you seem like a tough person to buy for. Asshole Tim says---yea, because I just buy whatever I'd like to for myself. duck you, head. duck you.

Does Jenn have a tough time buying for you? Yea because we don't really buy things for each other. So all the rings and necklaces and whatever, she just buys herself?

Tim opens the gift and it's a Hi Dad Soup sweatshirt, that already to me looks way too small for fatty Tim. Tim reads the shirt. Says very nice. Reads some more stuff on the shirt. Keeps pointing out more stuff on the shirt. Tim does not say thank you for minutes, until Nick says, well Happy Birthday, I'm excited for your birthday, then there's a thank you. Nick says, I know you aren't doing a lot for yourself. Nick also says, I appreciate you. Asshole Tim just replies with, I will wear this with pride, when it gets cold. Maybe I'll wear it and sweat through it. Tim is a bleeping asshole.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
That spoon on her book makes me think there is even more if we could pan further right that she's schlepped in there, including at least one dessert.

Also betting that was less an Irish wedding and more a Catholic exorcism, especially given that Tim's mom gave it to them.

• Haha
Tim opens the gift and it's a Hi Dad Soup sweatshirt, that already to me looks way too small for fatty Tim. Tim reads the shirt. Says very nice. Reads some more stuff on the shirt. Keeps pointing out more stuff on the shirt. Tim does not say thank you for minutes, until Nick says, well Happy Birthday, I'm excited for your birthday, then there's a thank you. Nick says, I know you aren't doing a lot for yourself. Nick also says, I appreciate you. Asshole Tim just replies with, I will wear this with pride, when it gets cold. Maybe I'll wear it and sweat through it. Tim is a bleeping asshole.
Yeah, I watched that part twice. It looked pretty awkward to me, like both of them were super awkward. Tim said "thank you" twice (!), so there's that.

Then Tim made a comment about how he likes sweatshirts and sweaters and his having a "history with sweaters"... and Nick chimes in "Does it have to do with a certain brand? [they both giggle]. Nick continues..."This is not that brand." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Another thing that was interesting to me was--Nick says he was invited out to Busch Gardens <whatever> festival this week. Tim says--did you get that email today? Nick says--no, it came in last week. Tim says, oh, I probably got it too, I just don't remember.

Tim. Timmy. This is your job dude. You are scraping the bottom of the barrel with invites. The only big name theme park that still invites you to their events and you don't remember if you got the invite? How that even possible? I mean, I would imagine that if you are on Sea World's list, that means you are also on Busch Garden's list, but maybe BG finally cut him off? It's been a while since he's been out there. Was he even there for Howl O Scream this year? He did not go to their Mardi Gras thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Did they ever upload the moonlight magic vlog? Unless I am dense and am missing it, this event was February 27th, almost a week ago and Jenn hasn’t uploaded it yet. That tracks!

Reactions: 14
It boggles my mind that Tim and Jen still think they are top tier Disney vloggers. The delusional egos on these two. Tim I buy whatever I want Tracker. You can't buy back being hosted. Loser!
You can't buy respect from the real Disney lovers. White trash. Keep pimping your obese wife stuffing her mouth.
Sorry. That birthday bit pissed me off. Condescending prick.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.