The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be fun seeing her try to fit into a wedding dress if they do this vow renewal thing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I agree with whoever said jenn had to promote this company for a discount on the birthday party they're planning.
I bet Christina is the name of a character from the latest book that jenn is reading. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2794755
This is probably the funniest and most on-the-nose thing I've read on Tattle.

View attachment 2794756

Jenn with her book "working" at her laptop at a Vegan Cafe with her cutesy green juice, channeling her Sex and the City fantasy persona is one of the funniest things I've seen or heard since Jenn was doing her best to sell the narrative that she's a busy, full-time working Mom who schedules time with her staff of nannies to visit with her children while she is busy doing business as a "girl boss" at her home office.

I feel like Jenn has really been influenced by Amanda with this bullsh*t Instagram lifestyle thing she is fully embracing.

She's got the big dumb hat and the collection of tumblers. Now she needs inspirational wooden signs plastered all over Ft. Pampers.
Jenn has such big dumb hat energy!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2794755

View attachment 2794756

Jenn with her book "working" at her laptop at a Vegan Cafe with her cutesy green juice, channeling her Sex and the City fantasy persona is one of the funniest things I've seen or heard since Jenn was doing her best to sell the narrative that she's a busy, full-time working Mom who schedules time with her staff of nannies to visit with her children while she is busy doing business as a "girl boss" at her home office.

I feel like Jenn has really been influenced by Amanda with this bullsh*t Instagram lifestyle thing she is fully embracing.

She's got the big dumb hat and the collection of tumblers. Now she needs inspirational wooden signs plastered all over Ft. Pampers.
JFC even in a public place she immediately makes her space a cluttered disaster.
Why is her sweater (? looks like a blanket) piled up on the countertop? Hang it on the chair. Why would you have a book and your laptop out? You’re not able to do both simultaneously. If you using AirPods put the case away. Put your expensive grandmas sunnies in a case and into your bag. Why is there a spoon on the book?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2794755

View attachment 2794756

I think she is being influenced by Christina who likely has high net worth, childcare, and no job. Her new BFF is teaching her how to be a RHOLN.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Sorry for another off topic Orange Bird post---Shop Disney/Disney Store has most of the Orange Bird merch up on their website this morning, including the Lug bag for those of you non locals who were interested!

The Trackers still suck. Jenn talked about how busy, busy, busy she is making videos so we don't have to miss a day. We are working so hard you guyzzzzz. In the shocking news department: There was no video yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry for another off topic Orange Bird post---Shop Disney/Disney Store has most of the Orange Bird merch up on their website this morning, including the Lug bag for those of you non locals who were interested!

The Trackers still suck. Jenn talked about how busy, busy, busy she is making videos so we don't have to miss a day. We are working so hard you guyzzzzz. In the shocking news department: There was no video yesterday.
thank you @xmasbdaygirl - appreciate the info - 🙂

Reactions: 5
I wonder with their disdain for religion why they did this weird little ceremony in an Irish church. WTF was that about?

I found someone I knew to buy me some of the Orange Bird merch but I didn't get the Lug bag!

Guess I know I'm headed to Disney Store now to buy it, lol.

We're headed to the World a few days after F&G ends, which makes me sad, but we're doing 3 (!!) split stays and staying 10 days. We're all so excited. Villas at GF, Beach Club, and our usual AKL! It's our 15th anniversary so we wanted to do something a bit different.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder with their disdain for religion why they did this weird little ceremony in an Irish church. WTF was that about?
Because it was FREE!
It’s been stated that Tim’s mom had a Groupon deal.

I still don’t understand why they had three separate ceremonies. Courthouse, Universal & Ireland. What sequence I don’t have a clue and I could care less.

And why talk of a vow renewal?
They’ve been married 13 years this year.
An odd year anniversary.
That Tracks!
Cause they both are extremely ODD!

Reactions: 15
e,

I found someone I knew to buy me some of the Orange Bird merch but I didn't get the Lug bag!

Guess I know I'm headed to Disney Store now to buy it, lol.

We're headed to the World a few days after F&G ends, which makes me sad, but we're doing 3 (!!) split stays and staying 10 days. We're all so excited. Villas at GF, Beach Club, and our usual AKL! It's our 15th anniversary so we wanted to do something a bit different.
I think it's because Dim's mom paid for it and they got to go to Ireland and be the center of attention. Much like the fact they already had three weddings. I actually think Dim's mother may be religious (or more religious than them) from what I have found from the few Google searches I've done. I found someone-not sure if it's her-with her name working at a church for awhile. I think it's feasible it could be her. I could see the "free" trip to Ireland as being the bribe to get the religious wedding she wanted them to have, though I think it's pretty clear that it's not an Catholic full blown wedding ceremony.

Reactions: 11
Did Tim get a multiple day stay at the Waldorf by himself too or is that only for the one that does the least in the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm guessing today's podcast was recorded on Wednesday, the first day of Flower and Garden since those are the outfits they both were wearing that day. It seems to me like the Friday recording for a Monday release is becoming less and less convenient for these two clowns.

Nick--I'm a huge Orange Bird fan, but this is not a look, guy.

I do think the camera is positioned a bit closer this week. But Tim's muffin top is really bad at this angle.

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 8.47.22 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Dick’s job must have a generous PTO policy. I know he stated recently he still works but he always seems to be at a theme park during the day.

Reactions: 17
How much tit does she bring with her to get her hair done?

IMG_0468.jpeg

Now I’m thinking the new stroller wagon was bought to help her schlep all her tit around.

Also, does she eat her wrap with a spoon? WTF?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Dick’s job must have a generous PTO policy. I know he stated recently he still works but he always seems to be at a theme park during the day.

Unless he works an off schedule (like 1130pm - 7am and goes at rope drop and leaves around 2pm so he can get sleep or 3pm -1130pm or he works Friday - Monday (weekends) and gets Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off).

Reactions: 5
I think it's because Dim's mom paid for it and they got to go to Ireland and be the center of attention. Much like the fact they already had three weddings. I actually think Dim's mother may be religious (or more religious than them) from what I have found from the few Google searches I've done. I found someone-not sure if it's her-with her name working at a church for awhile. I think it's feasible it could be her. I could see the "free" trip to Ireland as being the bribe to get the religious wedding she wanted them to have, though I think it's pretty clear that it's not an Catholic full blown wedding ceremony.
His parents were married in a church and Jenn's mom's funeral was in a Catholic church. So they've both been brought up w/ religion.
I think the thing in Ireland was a "blessing" (or so it was termed, IIRC); it wasn't a full blown ceremony - you're right. Because the fam was there w/ the Groupon deal (like @mjm9 noted, Tim's "hateful cow" [IYKYK] of a mom would get them trips for gifts), they did it cuz I don't think anyone was at the other two ceremonies (courthouse for legal, Universal for fun bc that's where their heart really is and it's not Disney).

I think both of them believe in a higher power (and Tim's fam and Jenn's grandma have religious things in their homes [as seen in pics and / or Amanda's IG sometimes] and / or Gram made references to religions before on FB)... so I'm not sure what's up with the jokes they always make about religion, though they seem to originate mostly from the succubus and then Tim plays along. Cuz that tracks, knowing her crappy personality. 🥴

Reactions: 12
Because it was FREE!
It’s been stated that Tim’s mom had a Groupon deal.

I still don’t understand why they had three separate ceremonies. Courthouse, Universal & Ireland. What sequence I don’t have a clue and I could care less.

And why talk of a vow renewal?
They’ve been married 13 years this year.
An odd year anniversary.
That Tracks!
Cause they both are extremely ODD!
Am assuming they had the courthouse because they couldn't officially be married in Ireland an Universal an both were maybe more a "blessing" than a wedding, I know when my cousin went to Cyprus for her wedding she couldn't officially be married there, it was still done as a type of wedding ceremony with vows an such at the church in Cyprus but she was technically already married as that was done here

I don't know much about Ireland but I do know especially around my area that a priest/minister won't officially marry in a church/chapel unless you have attendance, my bro couldn't even get my niece christened unless he had been there a min of 8 weeks an I know from some of my cousin's it was around 5 weeks attendance before they were allowed to be married at their church/chapel
---
I think the thing in Ireland was a "blessing" (or so it was termed, IIRC); it wasn't a full blown ceremony -
Ha jinx, yeah to me it looked more like a blessing than a wedding, been to some catholic weddings an they were almost a hour long, I've no idea how long they were at Ireland but it seemed a quick service

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ha jinx, yeah to me it looked more like a blessing than a wedding, been to some catholic weddings an they were almost a hour long, I've no idea how long they were at Ireland but it seemed a quick service
Yep. Catholic weddings are looooong (and some Orthodox weddings too).
(at least every single one I've ever been to)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.