The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't think vow renewal anywhere but DCL or Aulani. I think this person/company has two separate branches--weddings/events and the picnic thing. I think the wedding/event side is planning Da Baby's party. She mentioned "party planner". The picnic side did her bestie lunch and Tim arranged for something for Jenn with the same company. We'll have to follow up after Da Baby's party to see if the photos appear on their wedding/event page insta that she linked down below.

Speaking of the "best friend", this might be me because I'm old, but kids call each other best friends after a few weeks/months but at least to me, adults don't use the term best friend unless it is someone in your life for a long time. Like many, many years. Someone who has gone through things with you, been there for your best and worst moments. Not some lady who moved in across the street a couple of months ago who enjoyed a mani/pedi and a sound bath with you. The whole "best friend" by both Tim and Jenn was super strange to me.
This. Grown adults who just meet someone don't refer to them as their BFF this soon. "Christina" better run and fast....preferably here to spill the tea. Also, do they really think 60 people are going to this party? If my family was invited to the 1st birthday party of my pre-school child's classmate and I didn't know that family well, I'd most certainly have other plans that day. I haven't even hate watched them in weeks and somehow I hate them more.

Reactions: 27
Speaking of the "best friend", this might be me because I'm old, but kids call each other best friends after a few weeks/months but at least to me, adults don't use the term best friend unless it is someone in your life for a long time. Like many, many years. Someone who has gone through things with you, been there for your best and worst moments. Not some lady who moved in across the street a couple of months ago who enjoyed a mani/pedi and a sound bath with you. The whole "best friend" by both Tim and Jenn was super strange to me.
Beggars can't be choosers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the wedding/event side is planning Da Baby's party. She mentioned "party planner". The picnic side did her bestie lunch and Tim arranged for something for Jenn with the same company. We'll have to follow up after Da Baby's party to see if the photos appear on their wedding/event page insta that she linked down below.
I agree. She linked the wedding/events Insta because that was probably the deal.
The event planning company is getting nothing out of this though as far as promotion. I doubt any of the Stan’s who live locally have the budget or need for an event planner.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t say anything about 60 people. My husbands immediate family is enormous. He has 6 cousins that he’s really close to. All 6 plus his brother have at least 3-4 kids each. Lots of aunts and uncles. Then we had a handful of friends that all had babies the same time as us, so they all got invited to the 1st bday too. My son’s 1st bday party was big, but it was also at a hall. No party planner needed since we’re more than capable at planning.
The picnic thing is weird. If it was a whole group of friends in someone’s backyard, then ok. But for just her and this friend. I’ve known my best friend for 40 years and I would feel beyond awkward setting something up like this for just the 2 of us.

Reactions: 20
“Hi do you want to come sit on the ground with me by a retention pond and eat cheese, bestie?” 👀

I’m hoping this is a fake promotion at this point lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I guess Tim really doesn't like Jen's tofu vegan dish and picked up a caffeinated beverage at Culvers (and probably a double cheeseburger ). In the next shot it was replaced with a tumbler of water. Speaking of water, how come whenever Jackson eats, he is never given anything to drink?
1000002676.png
1000002678.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Imagine meeting Jen and within a few months she plans an intimate surprise birthday party for just the two of you? Side by side!🤣 I bet she brought her book.
Nah. Fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve known my best friend for 40 years and I would feel beyond awkward setting something up like this for just the 2 of us.
Agree!

This was way too intimate and romantic to be for two friends. I don’t care the degree of friendship. It was appropriate when Tim did it for Jenn.

If I showed up to this set up from a friend, I would thank them and tell them that I didn’t like them like that, get in my car and list my home to be sold (if in the same neighborhood).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Agree!

This was way too intimate and romantic to be for two friends. I don’t care the degree of friendship. It was appropriate when Tim did it for Jenn.

If I showed up to this set up from a friend, I would thank them and tell them that I didn’t like them like that, get in my car and list my home to be sold (if in the same neighborhood).
Yeah, I've known my best friend (who I don't go around calling my best friend, we just know that we are) since I was 8 and she'd probably give me a hard time (understandably) about a pointless picnic (she'd be allergic to half the tit on the charcuterie board anyway) because we're not superficial hoes who only do things for each other to post about it on Instagram.

I guess Tim really doesn't like Jen's tofu vegan dish and picked up a caffeinated beverage at Culvers (and probably a double cheeseburger ). In the next shot it was replaced with a tumbler of water. Speaking of water, how come whenever Jackson eats, he is never given anything to drink?
View attachment 2794647View attachment 2794648
Buddy gets his hydration from his massive disproportionate bowl of "special sauce" of ketchup and mayo that accompanies his repetitive chicken nuggie meal that he barely touches while he stares unblinking at the glowing iPad screen!

They probably don't want him to choke on water either 🙄
They didn't even let him drink water after he vomited all night that one time and was dehydrated AF and sent him off to school anyway right before another trip.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The cost of a wedding or vow renewal celebration will be added to the cost of your cruise vacation reservation. Elements of the package and cost remain the same whether you are celebrating a vow renewal or hosting a wedding ceremony.
  • Onboard ceremonies start at $4,000
  • Disney Castaway Cay ceremonies start at $6,000

Reactions: 6
The cost of a wedding or vow renewal celebration will be added to the cost of your cruise vacation reservation. Elements of the package and cost remain the same whether you are celebrating a vow renewal or hosting a wedding ceremony.
  • Onboard ceremonies start at $4,000
  • Disney Castaway Cay ceremonies start at $6,000
Sounds like a really expensive way to speed up a divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Have I told you all that I loved you lately, my Tattlers ?
Well I do. Look at me rushing here to see what you say next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Plot twist: Tim is the best friend, and he bought himself that s’mores thing🤭🤭🤭

“Jenn’s best friend” my ass

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot 2024-03-04 1.01.03 AM.png

This is probably the funniest and most on-the-nose thing I've read on Tattle.

Screenshot 2024-03-04 1.05.29 AM.png

Jenn with her book "working" at her laptop at a Vegan Cafe with her cutesy green juice, channeling her Sex and the City fantasy persona is one of the funniest things I've seen or heard since Jenn was doing her best to sell the narrative that she's a busy, full-time working Mom who schedules time with her staff of nannies to visit with her children while she is busy doing business as a "girl boss" at her home office.

I feel like Jenn has really been influenced by Amanda with this bullsh*t Instagram lifestyle thing she is fully embracing.

She's got the big dumb hat and the collection of tumblers. Now she needs inspirational wooden signs plastered all over Ft. Pampers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
lol when I watched the vlog and saw the vegan cafe set up I told my hubby it was all staged so she can pretend she can do something without Tim.

• Haha
Run Christina. Run.
Great thread title!
---
View attachment 2794755
This is probably the funniest and most on-the-nose thing I've read on Tattle.

View attachment 2794756

Jenn with her book "working" at her laptop at a Vegan Cafe with her cutesy green juice, channeling her Sex and the City fantasy persona is one of the funniest things I've seen or heard since Jenn was doing her best to sell the narrative that she's a busy, full-time working Mom who schedules time with her staff of nannies to visit with her children while she is busy doing business as a "girl boss" at her home office.

I feel like Jenn has really been influenced by Amanda with this bullsh*t Instagram lifestyle thing she is fully embracing.

She's got the big dumb hat and the collection of tumblers. Now she needs inspirational wooden signs plastered all over Ft. Pampers.
You can tell this photo is staged. If this was real the food box on the left would empty and RHOBH would be on the laptop.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.