The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It boggles my mind that Tim and Jen still think they are top tier Disney vloggers. The delusional egos on these two. Tim I buy whatever I want Tracker. You can't buy back being hosted. Loser!
You can't buy respect from the real Disney lovers. White trash. Keep pimping your obese wife stuffing her mouth.
Sorry. That birthday bit pissed me off. Condescending prick.
That should be the next thread title.

Courtesy of @Prosperity Piglet : Tim Tracker #166 "Tim, I buy whatever I want, Tracker"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Finally catching up with the home vlog and Tim seemed particularly smitten with Jen a couple of times. He just kept looking at her longingly after he was summoned to the office so her FOMO ass could let everyone know what she was working on and then again on the couch when he said she was cute. 🤮 I guess it could have been steak and bj night later on?

Also, I have a question, when they showed their screen during the live show some users were highlighted in yellow, anyone know why some are highlighted like that? I initially thought they might be subscribers, but surely mostly everyone that would watch a live would be a subscriber?

1709574144109.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Finally catching up with the home vlog and Tim seemed particularly smitten with Jen a couple of times. He just kept looking at her longingly after he was summoned to the office so her FOMO ass could let everyone know what she was working on and then again on the couch when he said she was cute. 🤮 I guess it could have been steak and bj night later on?

Also, I have a question, when they showed their screen during the live show some users were highlighted in yellow, anyone know why some are highlighted like that? I initially thought they might be subscribers, but surely mostly everyone that would watch a live would be a subscriber?

View attachment 2795720
TiffanyStan had to be in there with her damn emoji hearts. 🥴

I always thought yellow were subs, but not sure. One thing I find funny is that their chat view is set to "Top Chat" and not the option to see all chats. Some of their beloved stans are not even being seen by them. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another thing that was interesting to me was--Nick says he was invited out to Busch Gardens <whatever> festival this week. Tim says--did you get that email today? Nick says--no, it came in last week. Tim says, oh, I probably got it too, I just don't remember.

Tim. Timmy. This is your job dude. You are scraping the bottom of the barrel with invites. The only big name theme park that still invites you to their events and you don't remember if you got the invite? How that even possible? I mean, I would imagine that if you are on Sea World's list, that means you are also on Busch Garden's list, but maybe BG finally cut him off? It's been a while since he's been out there. Was he even there for Howl O Scream this year? He did not go to their Mardi Gras thing.
I saw some influencers were invited out by Disney to Disney Springs and Epcot. A girl I follow on IG was also hosted on a Disney Cruise after. Which is odd to me bc she’s college aged and doesn’t do Disney content. She does book recommendations. I did a search and saw the Chip & Company website was invited out to the creator event in the park. Idk if any regular Disney voogers went.

Reactions: 7
OK so I had to just skip to the part where Nick gives Tim his birthday present because I can't stand these guys just babbling on and on.

Tim says that Nick seems nervous about giving the gift. Nick says--well I get nervous because I really want the person to like the gift I'm giving and you seem like a tough person to buy for. Asshole Tim says---yea, because I just buy whatever I'd like to for myself. duck you, head. duck you.

Does Jenn have a tough time buying for you? Yea because we don't really buy things for each other. So all the rings and necklaces and whatever, she just buys herself?

Tim opens the gift and it's a Hi Dad Soup sweatshirt, that already to me looks way too small for fatty Tim. Tim reads the shirt. Says very nice. Reads some more stuff on the shirt. Keeps pointing out more stuff on the shirt. Tim does not say thank you for minutes, until Nick says, well Happy Birthday, I'm excited for your birthday, then there's a thank you. Nick says, I know you aren't doing a lot for yourself. Nick also says, I appreciate you. Asshole Tim just replies with, I will wear this with pride, when it gets cold. Maybe I'll wear it and sweat through it. Tim is a bleeping asshole.
What a jealous little needle dick he is. Ungrateful POS. This is why nobody likes you Dim, you're an asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw some influencers were invited out by Disney to Disney Springs and Epcot. A girl I follow on IG was also hosted on a Disney Cruise after. Which is odd to me bc she’s college aged and doesn’t do Disney content. She does book recommendations. I did a search and saw the Chip & Company website was invited out to the creator event in the park. Idk if any regular Disney voogers went.
I saw there was a bunch at AKL and then they went on the Wish. None of them were the vloggers we love to hate though. I think Disney does realize that they made all those people "rich and famous" and turned them into the monsters in the parks that they are today. The people who seem to get hosted now are mostly nobodies and Disney doesn't seem to host the same folks twice.
What a jealous little needle dick he is. Ungrateful POS. This is why nobody likes you Dim, you're an asshole.
I know I'm a Nick stan, but these podcasts, with Nick sitting next to and interacting with Tim, they make Nick seem like a down to earth, humble, incredibly appreciative guy. With Tim tuned out for most of their conversation, it just makes him look like a condescending, out of touch, asshole.

Nick says he got to go out and tour Rock Em Socks' facility in Orlando. He's excited and appreciative for the opportunity. Nick is explaining about the socks, he'll wear them out so people can see them....then Tim goes very matter of factly, there's some right over there. Like--who the duck cares, they send me socks too. Nick shuts him down by saying, it's a podcast, they won't be able to SEE them. It's like every chance he gets, Tim is a giant asshole and wants to tell Nick he's not special.

Tim also got his weekly religious dig in when Nick said he wasn't allowed to read/watch Harry Potter as a child and Tim rudely interrupts---BECAUSE MAGIC. Nick uncomfortably chuckles and says, yea but when I did, I instantly became a fan--kind of thing. It's like come on Tim. Quit putting the guy down. He's religious. If you don't like it, don't hang out with him.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Dim's inferiority complex makes him only want to hang out with other dudes if he can put them down so he can feel more superior about his own pathetic life and personality. Plus transfer the negative energy he holds from his useless toxic wife's putdowns.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Nicky talks about not being able to watch/read Harry Potter and then they both mention JK Rowling being terrible

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I will agree with them (a rarity) that JK Rowling is terrible and has a weird bleeping obsession and vendetta against trans people. I don't know if that's why they also think she's a terrible person though, I wouldn't think either of them would actually care about trans people with genuine compassion.

I see that DickyNickster is interested in watching The Traitors show - hey Nick, you're sitting next to a dude who will eventually make you feel like a Faithful.

Reactions: 15
Who is this "best friend" she speaks of??? She threw her a picnic birthday part ... yawn....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I will agree with them (a rarity) that JK Rowling is terrible and has a weird bleeping obsession and vendetta against trans people. I don't know if that's why they also think she's a terrible person though, I wouldn't think either of them would actually care about trans people with genuine compassion.

I see that DickyNickster is interested in watching The Traitors show - hey Nick, you're sitting next to a dude who will eventually make you feel like a Faithful.
They really skirted around the JK Rowling conversation. IMO it should have been mentioned at all, because it brought nothing to the conversation. They didn't mention her name, they called her "the author". They said "you know we don't stand for...we don't agree with her statements" but mentioned that fans are able to separate the author from the Harry Potter world. Actually, I don't know what the duck they are talking about with the words copied from the transcript. "We don't stand for" what? That she's anti-trans and a flat out asshole to trans people, many of who were her biggest fans? You didn't mention anything. They should have edited that part out entirely because they don't come out and defend trans people at all, which honestly, I don't believe either of this two dipshits believes in trans rights.

I love The Traitors. I find it hard to believe that Tim doesn't know about it, because there's no way Jenn is watching anything on Peacock and doesn't know about it. There are a bunch of Housewives on it this season. There's no way Jenn would avoid that. I really love CT.

Reactions: 10
The only thing worse than this would be a Jen and Christina podcast. Because she isn't real!
The Imaginary Housewives of Lake Nona
---
They really skirted around the JK Rowling conversation. IMO it should have been mentioned at all, because it brought nothing to the conversation. They didn't mention her name, they called her "the author". They said "you know we don't stand for...we don't agree with her statements" but mentioned that fans are able to separate the author from the Harry Potter world. Actually, I don't know what the duck they are talking about with the words copied from the transcript. "We don't stand for" what? That she's anti-trans and a flat out asshole to trans people, many of who were her biggest fans? You didn't mention anything. They should have edited that part out entirely because they don't come out and defend trans people at all, which honestly, I don't believe either of this two dipshits believes in trans rights.

I love The Traitors. I find it hard to believe that Tim doesn't know about it, because there's no way Jenn is watching anything on Peacock and doesn't know about it. There are a bunch of Housewives on it this season. There's no way Jenn would avoid that. I really love CT.
Interesting. It sounds like them just saying "we're not even really sure why she's a problem but since everyone else thinks she's a problem so do we! 😅 don't @ us! also we love everyone even though clearly we don't and are only concerned with our cis-hetero-ish white selves".

I'm surprised Ginn isn't gushing about the Traitors, it's right up her alley. And yet she randomly mentioned she looooooves Abbot Elementary on the Fatburger voog? Okay Ginn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think he gives her an allowance. She has stated many times that she manages the finances. Although some eagle eyed tattlers did notice a text message she sent to Tim asking if she could buy an expensive stretch mark cream. That always struck me as odd that she had to ask for permission because she seems to have him by the balls.
Yeah I was thinking of more recently. Like to get her to actually produce the vlogs. Like from the start of this year. Make her more productive.

Reactions: 5
Dim looks beyond bored. He looks like how Ginn looks whenever he's talking to her. Or maybe he's in pain from his pants digging into his flub. Is his shirt tucked into his pants?
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 12.31.28 PM.png

---
So Dim went to AK originally because of S'Mores Day and he was going to have the S'Mores pizza but it ended 2 days prior, and then the poor guy had to pivot to pretending he was actually there to try the Celebrate Soulfully offerings at AK, and then pretend he gave one flying duck about Black history. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.