The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the first time since he was born I think da baby is starting to look sweet. I see what everyone means about the shape of his head though. I just hope the slackers have had it checked out and all is normal. I doubt it if OG’s ear problems are an indicator

• Sad
Reactions: 15
🤗😆🤗. Molly inadvertently shaded J4D.

Opening of MC Day 2 coverage of EPCOT F & G:
Molly: Good Morning!
Alan: (laughs) It’s 1 o’clock!
Molly: Well, when you’re a dejennerate, it’s morning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think those picnics are stupid. Paying someone to drag all that tit there just to eat cheese and crackers on the ground. I’d rather go to a nice restaurant that has outdoor seating.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
On another note, Jenn is so out of touch with reality. I can’t believe she needs a party planner to plan a birthday for her son. I think she sees herself like a real housewife or a Kardashian who use event planners for their kids birthdays. She doesn’t realize she is just white trash that came into some money.
Step 1. Go to Publix, Winn DIxie, Walmart or any bakery. Get a cake. Also get ballons if you want. Dollar Tree sells ballons. Maybe a sandwich platter.

Step 2. Pay for cake (and maybe the other stuff mentioned).

Step 3. Go home and eat cake (and other food).

There I planned it for Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I still can’t get over the effort that was put into new BF Christina’s birthday knowing how little Jackson was regarded for his 2nd and 3rd birthday.

Jenn is a piece of human tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well Dick was #hosted was Dim a tagalong, randomly there, or also #hosted?
I think it was just Dick that was hosted. If I had to guess, Dick extended an invite because he is desperate for Tim’s friendship.
Dick actually puts together better content in 90 seconds on instagram than Tim does in a 30 minute+ video on YouTube for the same event.
If I was looking for influencers to host at an event, I would never include Tim just based off his videos.

Reactions: 15
I still can’t get over the effort that was put into new BF Christina’s birthday knowing how little Jackson was regarded for his 2nd and 3rd birthday.

Jenn is a piece of human tit.
The Tim Tracker #166 “Jenn is a piece of human tit

Reactions: 16
So I’ve not been watching for a while and only know what you lovely lot say.
Do you think Tim is giving her an allowance? Like she talked about not meeting about planned targets and now she keeps saying I paid for it.

Reactions: 6
Has a Christina ever been mentioned, ever?
I went through the wiki and there’s no mention of one.
All these big life events and we’ve never heard that name before.
Something smells off, besides Ginn and Dimmy’s tight pants.

Edit to add: what was the Double Dose nanny’s name? Their presence has been wiped from the internet.

Reactions: 10
So I’ve not been watching for a while and only know what you lovely lot say.
Do you think Tim is giving her an allowance? Like she talked about not meeting about planned targets and now she keeps saying I paid for it.
I don’t think he gives her an allowance. She has stated many times that she manages the finances. Although some eagle eyed tattlers did notice a text message she sent to Tim asking if she could buy an expensive stretch mark cream. That always struck me as odd that she had to ask for permission because she seems to have him by the balls.

Reactions: 10
I think we are not going to know for certain what is the truth but that posh picnic best friend crap is a lie. For the first time she used the word "best" friend and so did Dim which was odd. This home vlog was weird with their shots of that picnic and Ginn's set-up while "working"
I am still cringing though about putting the hair on the floor and how reckless she was with those scissors and Jackpot.
And I know we talk about her laugh but I am telling you it is becoming worse, it's like every few seconds.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tim lives so far up her ass and goes along with her lies. It's obvious what triggers her and gets her lying. Friends, editing, salad, money, drinking, salad. You don't ask permission to buy a lotion if you manage the money and are set for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was 20 seconds of the video, so blink and you miss it but it was oddly placed. Tim and Jenn talking in the office: Jenn wanted her bestie to have a really special day, so she used the same company that Tim used for Jenn's birthday picnic. This is not sponsored SHE paid for everything and all that. But she loves what they do, so she wanted to share it with us. It's a picnic for 2. The little thing on the table says Happy Birthday Christina.

Then Jenn included the name of the company in the description but did their weddings instagram, not the division of the company that does the picnics. I do wonder if this same company is the party planner for Da Baby's Party (and Tim and J$) and promoting it in this video got her a discount.

View attachment 2793719
Oh God their weddings Insta.... Is there a renewal coming??
---
Has a Christina ever been mentioned, ever?
I went through the wiki and there’s no mention of one.
All these big life events and we’ve never heard that name before.
Something smells off, besides Ginn and Dimmy’s tight pants.

Edit to add: what was the Double Dose nanny’s name? Their presence has been wiped from the internet.
Claire. She's really nice, and smart too. She's moved on.

Reactions: 4
Tim lives so far up her ass and goes along with her lies. It's obvious what triggers her and gets her lying. Friends, editing, salad, money, drinking, salad. You don't ask permission to buy a lotion if you manage the money and are set for life.
Sometimes she sounds so far gone from reality with her weird and unnecessary lies, she really does seem more like his geriatric special needs aunt who doesn't know she has early onset dementia and he has to go along with her alternative reality like pretending she has a "best friend" named "Christina". Like "yes dear, I'll chaperone you to the picnic on the bird-poo and dog-pee grass overlooking the lake where our lemon pigs pollute the water!"

I like how this other scenario seems almost more plausible in my head than believing the witch has a "best friend". Ginn it doesn't count if the "best friend" barely considers you an acquaintance. Maybe try gifting your fake best friend a BFF split heart necklace, I'm sure she'll love that! When the "best friend" needs help watching her kids, you totally volunteer right? Cause you're ride-or-die witches?

• Haha
Oh God their weddings Insta.... Is there a renewal coming??
I really don't think vow renewal anywhere but DCL or Aulani. I think this person/company has two separate branches--weddings/events and the picnic thing. I think the wedding/event side is planning Da Baby's party. She mentioned "party planner". The picnic side did her bestie lunch and Tim arranged for something for Jenn with the same company. We'll have to follow up after Da Baby's party to see if the photos appear on their wedding/event page insta that she linked down below.

Speaking of the "best friend", this might be me because I'm old, but kids call each other best friends after a few weeks/months but at least to me, adults don't use the term best friend unless it is someone in your life for a long time. Like many, many years. Someone who has gone through things with you, been there for your best and worst moments. Not some lady who moved in across the street a couple of months ago who enjoyed a mani/pedi and a sound bath with you. The whole "best friend" by both Tim and Jenn was super strange to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How Jenn is acting with Christina is something we all feared would happen last year whilst Jenn was browsing the aisles of Target for a BFF. She was bemoaning the fact that it’s hard to make friends at her age. She was desperate then and now she is love-bombing this new chick. Run Christina. Run.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.