The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the picnic friend lives in the neighborhood, maybe she doesn’t, maybe she was made up…is searching property records for her name really necessary? For what purpose? To prove they’re lying? We already know they lie all the time 😂 If the person exists, they obviously don’t want to be out there on the internet.
No, it's not necessary.
But it takes two seconds to do and I was curious. It's public record, and I'm a local so I know the area.

Not to worry. I wasn't going to dox anyone. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Now I've fallen down a rabbit hole. :rolleyes: The house directly across the street is a rental. My money is that bestie is the renter of this home. The house was listed for rent in the beginning of October, they changed the price end of October and it was removed 11/1 (because it was rented?) Jenn talked about their new neighbors around Halloween.

Maybe the picnic friend lives in the neighborhood, maybe she doesn’t, maybe she was made up…is searching property records for her name really necessary? For what purpose? To prove they’re lying? We already know they lie all the time 😂 If the person exists, they obviously don’t want to be out there on the internet.
What difference does it make, really? No one here is giving any sort of identifying information other than what they put out there in their videos. It's all public record. I look up information like this for all different people I know/meet, maybe it's a Florida thing because this information is just so easily available.

Also, there is a house for sale, on their street, not really near them, but it's a house similiar to theirs. When you look at the photos of that house and compare them to the Bojos house, you get a true glimpse of what absolute trash they are. All that money spent on vacations and their house looks exactly the same as it did when they moved in 5 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also, there is a house for sale, on their street, not really near them, but it's a house similiar to theirs. When you look at the photos of that house and compare them to the Bojos house, you get a true glimpse of what absolute trash they are. All that money spent on vacations and their house looks exactly the same as it did when they moved in 5 years ago.
Yeah, not sure if we're talking about the same one but I found one that is slightly less square footage than theirs with one less bathroom. It's around the corner, built one year after theirs, and it like night and day from theirs!

It's way prettier with all new floors, new windows, new roof, new fixtures, kitchen updated, bath upgraded, new water heater, new saltwater pool pump, etc.

You're right. They spend all their money on stupid staycations, and for what reason? They live here. They don't need to. Tim could just show the parks and still make the same amount of $$$ vlogging these days. The blowing money on hotels, resorts, etc. is all Jenn with her FOMO. No matter how she tries to spin it... bc I TRULY doubt that Tim would be itching to go on staycation after staycation after staycation all the time if Jenn wasn't in the picture.

Reactions: 14
Now I've fallen down a rabbit hole. :rolleyes: The house directly across the street is a rental. My money is that bestie is the renter of this home. The house was listed for rent in the beginning of October, they changed the price end of October and it was removed 11/1 (because it was rented?) Jenn talked about their new neighbors around Halloween.

What difference does it make, really? No one here is giving any sort of identifying information other than what they put out there in their videos. It's all public record. I look up information like this for all different people I know/meet, maybe it's a Florida thing because this information is just so easily available.

That’s a bit harsh. Dim painted the garage door!
They do have 2 kids ya know 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would never buy a product for a baby, let alone one that goes in their mouth from eBay. Who knows where it has been? Even if it’s packaged it could have been repackaged or it could be a fake. I don’t care how many positive reviews the seller has.
Right! If all pacifiers are lost, then start weening him off. Or they will have another 4 year old using the pacifier “only at night to sleep”

Reactions: 16
Yeah, not sure if we're talking about the same one but I found one that is slightly less square footage than theirs with one less bathroom. It's around the corner, built one year after theirs, and it like night and day from theirs!

It's way prettier with all new floors, new windows, new roof, new fixtures, kitchen updated, bath upgraded, new water heater, new saltwater pool pump, etc.

You're right. They spend all their money on stupid staycations, and for what reason? They live here. They don't need to. Tim could just show the parks and still make the same amount of $$$ vlogging these days. The blowing money on hotels, resorts, etc. is all Jenn with her FOMO. No matter how she tries to spin it... bc I TRULY doubt that Tim would be itching to go on staycation after staycation after staycation all the time if Jenn wasn't in the picture.
This is the one I'm looking at. It's not the same floorplan, but this house right here is not stuck in the early 2000s.
Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 9.53.12 AM.png

Y'all are right. Tim painted the garage door, the bathroom, the kid's rooms and 1 wall of the podcast room. He's a renovation king. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m guessing the picnic was for Amanda. They just wrote out a different sign for the video.

She got up to 60 party guests by inviting Jackson’s class. Which is so crazy when you think about it.

Reactions: 11
I was going to dig last night on neighbors but got tired.🤣 I like that I'm not alone.
---
This crazy witch is sitting down in a café with a book and laptop and taking pictures of the setup to show what exactly? She definitely has a chip on her shoulder about being a lazy do nothing. She would have showed edited footage of a birthday. I bet Christina was Jen after the party people left. 🤣 Tim probably rewarded Jen for having to do something normal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m guessing the picnic was for Amanda. They just wrote out a different sign for the video.

She got up to 60 party guests by inviting Jackson’s class. Which is so crazy when you think about it.
I think there's no way that Amanda wasn't broadcasting this setup on every social media platform out there if it was for her.

Also, Jenn posted on her insta story them driving into WDW. Another staycation? They typically don't go to the parks on the weekend.

I haven’t watched the latest home vlog because it’s been a busy weekend and I feel so out of the loop. Can someone give me a brief rundown of what happened regarding the birthday picnic?

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched the latest home vlog because it’s been a busy weekend and I feel so out of the loop. Can someone give me a brief rundown of what happened regarding the birthday picnic?
It was 20 seconds of the video, so blink and you miss it but it was oddly placed. Tim and Jenn talking in the office: Jenn wanted her bestie to have a really special day, so she used the same company that Tim used for Jenn's birthday picnic. This is not sponsored SHE paid for everything and all that. But she loves what they do, so she wanted to share it with us. It's a picnic for 2. The little thing on the table says Happy Birthday Christina.

Then Jenn included the name of the company in the description but did their weddings instagram, not the division of the company that does the picnics. I do wonder if this same company is the party planner for Da Baby's Party (and Tim and J$) and promoting it in this video got her a discount.

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 12.31.16 PM.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think there's no way that Amanda wasn't broadcasting this setup on every social media platform out there if it was for her.

Also, Jenn posted on her insta story them driving into WDW. Another staycation? They typically don't go to the parks on the weekend.
New IG story has Oliver looking into The Living Seas. So they must be at EPCOT at the moment for Jenn's Flower & Garden FOMO.

Reactions: 13
Thanks for the rundown, @xmasbdaygirl

This looks like a romantic setting for two not a picnic you’d set up for a best friend.

On another note, Jenn is so out of touch with reality. I can’t believe she needs a party planner to plan a birthday for her son. I think she sees herself like a real housewife or a Kardashian who use event planners for their kids birthdays. She doesn’t realize she is just white trash that came into some money.

Reactions: 28
It is surprising that they haven’t updated their kitchen or bathrooms, since she’s always looking for inspiration from those AMI beach houses. But they are actually smart that they haven’t. They can’t take care of anything so I imagine even if they did renovate it would look like tit soon after anyways. Despite being dated, those cabinets and Corian counters are better suited to their lifestyle since they seem to think it’s perfectly fine to let da baby continuously ram his walker thing into the cabinets and things like that.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.