The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Dick just posted him with both kids and the wife at Monster Jam. Tim is there with J and of course he had his purple headphones. Just the thing a kid who has sensory issues needs, a monster truck show. No Jen or O of course. And Tim has a hot dog. That tracks.
But they made such a big deal about going back to FatBurger for its gRaNd oPeNiNg on March 2nd! Can't wait to hear DickyNickySweatpants and TightpantsTimmy talk about their oh-so-macho Monster Truck experience with two children amongst the bunch who are on the spectrum. "ETHAN THIS IS HOW WE DO IT IN AMERICA, MY EXPLOITED ADOPTED SON!" -TrickyDickyNick, probably

Speaking of events, this made me remember in the live show that they were supposed to go to some concert with "friends" and get box seats but Dimster forgot to buy tickets and Ginn couldn't even remember who they were planning on going to see but she still made a big bleeping fuss about Dimster not getting the tickets?!?! I think there was so much BS in the live show (and home voogs) it's hard to keep track of all the random tit that comes out of their mouths that isn't even necessary to mention but makes them look even more unstable, unhinged and dumber than stray hairs on a kitchen floor.

Also I'm not not convinced that Ginn isn't just pretending to have an imaginary "best friend" named Christina in the hopes of getting free movie tickets to IF which is supposed to be about imaginary friends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So Dick just posted him with both kids and the wife at Monster Jam. Tim is there with J and of course he had his purple headphones. Just the thing a kid who has sensory issues needs, a monster truck show. No Jen or O of course. And Tim has a hot dog. That tracks.
I saw Dick’s posts on Insta. Where did you see Tim’s?
I wonder if Dick genuinely invited Tim or if Tim had to ask him for tickets?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
About the “passfires.” If something isn’t sold at Target or Amazon, the Trackers immediately run to Ebay.

Those pacifiers are sold at a local baby store that even has a website. But, I guess it isn’t Jenn’s job to support local businesses…

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The friend is 100% made up. Jen said Tim was there filming the set up. I bet they were supposed to showcase this on their channel for a deal on the orange baby's not really birthday bash. And Jen screwed them with that tiny bit. She tags the wedding planning company but the picnic side of things has a different ig page and name. That picnic is on there. So Tim drives Jen there and films then leaves so Jen can eat with her friend and Jen has no footage of her stuffing cheese in her fat mouth? Nah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I saw Dick’s posts on Insta. Where did you see Tim’s?
I wonder if Dick genuinely invited Tim or if Tim had to ask him for tickets?
It’s on the That Tracks IG page. Interesting how Dick didn’t mention Dim on his own.

IMG_1936.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This whole voog had season 2 episode 1 vibes. New storylines, new characters, new hairstyles, new setting. Jenn still the villain this season.

I want Tim’s character to arc toward a duck-Disney-Drink-Beer character.
You are so right.

Season 2 of “But I Have Two Kids!” is starting now.

Announcer: “ In this season…..”
Jenn is more useless, delusional and detached from the boys then ever before.

Tim is more enabling of her and disgusted at his life.

Jackson thinks that the whole world revolves around him (thanks to THEM) that he is more Budley Bojo everyday.

Oliver is still the little orange baby with a misshapen head who’s existence is resented/despised by everyone in his immediate family.

And stay tuned for their….
• 3 DCL Cruises
•. AMI annual week long stay
• multiple Fort Wilderness Campground visits
•. annual Aulani getaway
•. 2 trips to the Disneyland area, three weeks apart.
The latter one hoping Tim doesn’t return home on crutches.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Might not be a bad thing if Dimster returns from CA on crutches, then Ginn might have to get her useless ass behind the wheel. Nah, she'd still probably make Dim drive. Gotta get her hair done and nails done and pretend "working" at vegan cafes staged!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Might not be a bad thing if Dimster returns from CA on crutches, then Ginn might have to get her useless ass behind the wheel. Nah, she'd still probably make Dim drive. Gotta get her hair done and nails done and pretend "working" at vegan cafes staged!
But she purposely doesn’t have a valid driver’s license so she has to be driven everywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don’t believe Jenn has ever gone to swim classes with Oliver. I’m sure the nanny is the person with him.

Reactions: 16
But she purposely doesn’t have a valid driver’s license so she has to be driven everywhere.
But I wonder what would she do if ever something actually happened to him. I was thinking about this the other day when he stepped on the hot wheel cars. What if something more serious happened, like if he sprained or fractured his ankle and he couldn't drive? Would she just call an ambulance or maybe have him get picked up in an uber and driven to the hospital? And I can't even imagine what would happen if he actually got hospitalized for anything. It's just utterly ridiculous that he has given her this ability to be so lazy without thinking about the real world possibilities of what could happen if ever an emergency came about. I guess, like every single bleeping thing, they have luck on their side and they've never had to deal with anything like this.

Reactions: 17
So when they sing "happy birthday" at the birthday party, will it be

🎶 happy birthday dear DA BABY 🎶
or
🎶 happy birthday dear DIMBUDDYDABABY 🎶
or
🎶 happy birthday dear DIMBUDDY 🎶

Will they have the three birthday boys (🙄) wear name tags for the 55 extra guests who don't even know who these people are and are just randos they invited from the Publix parking lot? (And also so Ginn remembers her youngest child's name?)

Will Ginn ask for another weekend at the Waldorf Astoria as a reward for not having her birthday celebrated as well and for "working hard" to avoid working hard by hiring a frou frou ripoff picnic company to do all the work?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s on the That Tracks IG page. Interesting how Dick didn’t mention Dim on his own.

View attachment 2792739
Why does TrickyDickyNick dress like this? His shorts go up in the middle, and a white tshirt and backwards hat? No way these two didn't look put of place there, especially Tim with his giant fuzzy mic balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really thought the plotline of this season was going to be how Amanduh Single White Femaled but it looks like the midseason twist is going to be about Floptina, Ginbsorbing the neighbor lady.
I haven't even watched the homeslog and I'm already Timatised by the muscle shirt.

I hate it here.
~The buddies

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't believe the Christine nonsense. I bet it was for Amanduh, since it was her birthday the other day. The name was changed probably so us Tattlers can be confused. So weird that a stan is her "best friend" and that she buys her the posh picnic thing.
The cutting the hair on the kitchen floor was disgusting. What do these people have against their bathroom? They are such slobs and so filthy. Ginn putting the hair strands on the floor.
Also their podcast room has become another hoarding space in the area where they used to film. I noticed they left the other walls and didn't paint them so it's just that awful green on one wall and beige or whatever on the other walls?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.