The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And don’t you have to have some kind of credentials to safely determine if a space is big enough to accommodate a certain amount of people.
i mean common sense tells me the space isn’t big enough for a zoo and 60 people, but a party decorator? Seems a bit out of her pay range.
I’m paying you to set up a party, not assess.. But of course I’m sure this is Jenns error. the decorator is probably going to look at the space to see how much stuff she can cram into the space she has to work with.
Hopefully these are billable hours for the decorator.

Reactions: 17
I absolutely love that dim wasted $19 on a rocks glass. Playing it off like he didn’t know why it was called a Buzz Cup.
But can’t spend $5 on blueberries
---
SN, there was an open house at the highly sought after Eagle Creek neighborhood. I was soooooo tempted to go just to be nosey, but I was on a time crunch and had parenting stuff to do.
---
Tim: you know what else is cute?
Jenn: what?
Tim: you
Jenn: that was weird.

She REFUSES to show that man any kind of affection

Is it just me, but does anyone else find that whole “sure Buddy you can have some, sure Buddy you can try it, yes Buddy you can throw the ball towards the TV, yes Buddy we can share it, yes Buddy you can use it” so bleeping annoying! Ugh!!!
After how her looks have changed these past couple of years , she should be so grateful that he still seems to worship her 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But can’t spend $5 on blueberries
Yep.

And she can make an appt. to get her hair done (and sit around in a vEgAn cafe and pretend to work) but somehow can't take her kid (oh, sorry, Tim can't drive her to take the kid) to cut the hair away from his eyes. Instead, she needs to cut it on the kitchen floor while ALSO then saying they're still going to take him for a routine haircut.

Make it make sense.

Again, it's all about whatever is good for HER and everyone else be damned.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Yep.

And she can make an appt. to get her hair done (and sit around in a vEgAn cafe and pretend to work) but somehow can't take her kid (oh, sorry, Tim can't drive her to take the kid) to cut the hair away from his eyes. Instead, she needs to cut it on the kitchen floor while ALSO then saying they're still going to take him for a routine haircut.

Make it make sense.

Again, it's all about whatever is good for HER and everyone else be damned.
Saving his haircut $$ for gorging on muckbanging food

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I really, truly believe that a majority of the crap that came out of Jenn's mouth in this home vlog is a lie. And I didn't even watch the end couch talk because I was done and Tim's shirt really grossed me out. I do not think there are 60 people. I do not think the party planner is going to their home just to determine if they can fit 60 people. I don't think she's cutting her kid's hair on the kitchen floor because they didn't have time to take him to the hair cutting place. I don't think they are going to the hair cutting place with J$ anytime soon. Everything about Jenn having a "best friend". The J$ 6-7 people at his terrible, awful 1st birthday party. We're so busy. Too busy to do anything else but be busy. Lies, lies, lies.

The title of this home vlog should have been: My what a tangled web we weave.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I really, truly believe that a majority of the crap that came out of Jenn's mouth in this home vlog is a lie.

Lies, lies, lies.

Yeah, or quite simply -

Jen Spews tit.

I agree. This really seemed to amount to nothing more than a me, me, me, Jenn never shuts up, I, I, I, Jenn-centric vlog full of bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh another lie: The swimming lessons conversation, what the duck was she talking about. Jenn says that J$ is "millimeters" away from moving up to the next level. What? How is learning to swim defined in millimeters? My kids took swimming lessons eons ago, but how it worked was each level had a skill or skills to master. You took lessons for a certain number of weeks, 6/8/10 I don't remember....then at the end you were assessed on different skills. If you could do those things, you moved up a level. If you couldn't, you didn't. No millimeters involved.

And maybe your kid with the chronic ear infections should stay the duck out of the pool? I don't know, seems like you wouldn't want to compound the issue since it's going to be months and months until he gets some relief. I really think it's all a lie.

She spews tit. Exactly right.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Seriously. WTF with this octopus arm routine they do. It's bleeping weird. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2792332
My opinion is they are both trying to center themself to the middle of the camera for the perfect focus on themself!
---
SN, there was an open house at the highly sought after Eagle Creek neighborhood. I was soooooo tempted to go just to be nosey, but I was on a time crunch and had parenting stuff to do.
---

Is it just me, but does anyone else find that whole “sure Buddy you can have some, sure Buddy you can try it, yes Buddy you can throw the ball towards the TV, yes Buddy we can share it, yes Buddy you can use it” so bleeping annoying! Ugh!!!
The way J$ k
---

Also annoying was J$ inserting himself in the opening of the mystery box, pressing for it to belong to him. Just wait for Oliver’s gifts to be opened. J$ will own those, too!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Jenn trying to insult Nicole is hilarious! Jackson’s first birthday was well-themed and thought out. It was small but appropriate for a first birthday, during Covid. The decorations were far superior to her $2 balloon arch she bought at Walmart for Jackson’s last birthday… and let’s not forget about the pathetic “hot wheels” banner taped to the wall for weeks.

I’m laughing because if Jenn thought Jackson’s first birthday was bad, what is her excuse for ignoring the kid’s next two birthdays?? Why the need for all the pomp and circumstance now?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If Ginn had to listen to someone like Ginn spew this much tit, she'd witch about them on twitter.

She can miss me with pretending to be devastated about not being able to be in the pool with Da Baby (you know, the same one who hits her in the face - deservedly so - whenever she's holding him) when normally she finds any excuse to dump him on Rosie. And has to force herself to actually say his name. Plus even Dim remarked that it'd still be awhile before he'd be ready to get in the pool without her. You know she actually is counting down the days until she doesn't have to get in the pool with that inconvenient second child of hers.

I'm going to guess they assumed the overworked Roomba that probably needed to be emptied weeks ago will clean up the stray hairs all over the kitchen floor.

Jennifer, you are not a mother, you are not fit to be a mother, and you will never be fit to be a mother. You are a selfish, self-absorbed narcissistic bleep who cares more about whatever fake reality you're delusionally living in than just being a bleeping present and nurturing mother to your "miracle" children. No one bleeping cares if you're feeding quinoa and curry to your almost one-year-old, you still haven't realized the kid's head is misshapen and no one cares that you haphazardly gave Budley a fugly haircut on the kitchen floor when you have no concerns about his chronic ear infections.

She even linked Buddy's first birthday in the description. Maybe she herself needs to rewatch it. That bleeping bleep.

I'm surprised she's not getting a FatBurger truck to cater the birthday party so she can tweet Kyle from RHOBH and kiss ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oliver has been this close👌 to walking for like 5 months now
Jackson has been this close 👌 to moving up to the next level since he started swim lessons
They can’t get a hair appt because it’s booked out for months
Jackson can’t have ear sx because it’s booked out for months and months

Everything is always soooooo exaggerated with them. My god

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh tit Ginn forgot her usual ": - )" at the end of her comment!
Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 5.14.30 PM.png

Ginn must be too busy eating dinner #3 to delete this one.
Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 5.11.46 PM.png

YES IT'S CALLED NOT SHOWERING.
Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 5.13.25 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 5.23.26 PM.png

They still keep Buddy's fruit away from him out of reach. It's not like he'll eat it anyway especially while he's ignoring you and staring at the iPad as usual. Perhaps they should have cut his hair with the iPad in front of him so he'd zone out instead of jumping around manically.
Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 5.20.45 PM.png

By his age, shouldn't he be closer to holding a fork like a human who wasn't raised by wolves? Never mind, he takes after his sperm donor.
Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 5.21.15 PM.png

Ginn, muscle tees are not your friend (nor Dim's). Let me guess, this is from Lululemon. Also, why do you keep wanting to suffocate your crotch?
Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 5.21.37 PM.png

I didn't catch her saying this bit earlier when I speed-viewed the voog. Ah yes the good ol' "I've seen them do this so I'll just wing it" technique. It's not like hairstylists go to school to learn what they're doing or anything. Well okay clearly not the one who cuts her hair doesn't, so I'll give her that.
Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 5.22.32 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
And prince Jackson can’t have sun chips because they have the sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightest bit of spice.

Are they treating “spice” like it’s sugar, candy, and soda? it’s not bad for you. If he’s curious, let him try it, only he can tell you what spice he can handle.

If he doesn’t like it, I promise he will be ok. He will be uncomfortable for a minute or two, but he’ll survive.

Me, I hate it. I’m a mild girl at best. My daughters other half is Caribbean and they’vebeen feeding my kid things with spice since she was a toddler and as a teenager, she still loves it. I stay away from it

Reactions: 24
Well, it helps if you know how to spell pacifier when you google it.
Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 5.55.27 PM.png

No you don't understand they need Da Baby to shut up and suck on a pacifier so they don't have to deal with him.
Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 5.55.38 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
…..you still haven't realized the kid's head is misshapen
Most intervention happens between 4 -12 months.
It’s still not too late, but the window is rapidly closing before all of Oliver’s skull bones fuse.

So get your head out of your butts the sand,
Tim & J4D.
Have Oliver assessed and get him any therapy and/or treatment(s) to correct the issue!

Reactions: 12
I really, truly believe that a majority of the crap that came out of Jenn's mouth in this home vlog is a lie. And I didn't even watch the end couch talk because I was done and Tim's shirt really grossed me out. I do not think there are 60 people. I do not think the party planner is going to their home just to determine if they can fit 60 people. I don't think she's cutting her kid's hair on the kitchen floor because they didn't have time to take him to the hair cutting place. I don't think they are going to the hair cutting place with J$ anytime soon. Everything about Jenn having a "best friend". The J$ 6-7 people at his terrible, awful 1st birthday party. We're so busy. Too busy to do anything else but be busy. Lies, lies, lies.

This whole voog had season 2 episode 1 vibes. New storylines, new characters, new hairstyles, new setting. Jenn still the villain this season.

I want Tim’s character to arc toward a duck-Disney-Drink-Beer character.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Have we ever seen a vlog where they say Jackson went to the doctor for an ear infection? I think this all started because of speech issues not because of ear infections. Maybe I'm wrong.
Who the hell is Christine? That setup is perfect for her fat ass. She can roll to the car after stuffing her face. Jen was trying so hard to convince us she has friends. 60 people? This witch can't even create a magical Christmas for her kids but she's going to hire a planner and throw a party for 60 people and call it a baby's first birthday party? She thinks by saying it's for more than orange baby's birthday it makes sense? She is basically throwing a party for everyone but her baby. She's sick. The party planner is judging your trash heap of a house Jen. Know that!🤣
---
Happy Halloween on the refrigerator.
That tracks.
Can you ever imagine letting yourself be seen like this? Jesus! I think she has pickled her brain.
Screenshot_20240302_211827_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So Dick just posted him with both kids and the wife at Monster Jam. Tim is there with J and of course he had his purple headphones. Just the thing a kid who has sensory issues needs, a monster truck show. No Jen or O of course. And Tim has a hot dog. That tracks.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Since Oliver’s very first birthday will have 60 people.
And Jackson gets a “re-do party” cause his first birthday was such crap with only 6-7 people in attendance!
I went back to view this video and take screenshots.
View attachment 2792214
They sing Happy Birthday to him and J4D calls him “the Buddy”
(Nicole made this backdrop)

View attachment 2792223
the food

View attachment 2792226
Backyard set up with distancing blankets for the guests

View attachment 2792228
The birthday haul
(most of the toys and clothing J$ probably never played with or wore)

View attachment 2792234View attachment 2792235
The cake. And J$ wanting nothing to do with it!

View attachment 2792239
the BIG present

Nicole did a wonderful joy with the theming, planning and execution of the birthday party.
It was fun and whimsical.
J$ got a lot of presents from the 6-7 guests.
Grandma, Grandpa, Nicole, Jim for starters.
When J4D & J$ were opening presents she only read some cards out loud and read the givers’ names. Tracy, Antony, Emily, Henry, Mike, Mary Jo… (do these names ring a bell with anyone?)

All in all it was a great 1st Birthday party!

Jackson’s 2nd birthday was just the three of them. His big day consisted of a haircut and mini golf.
Was this the time that the two Brits took pity on J$ and ran to Publix to get a birthday cake for him?

Jackson’s actual 3rd birthday they snuck him into Disney Studios, even though he was 3 years old. They only went to celebrated his birthday at Hollywood’n Vine.
Where J4D was appalled that they were charged for J$’s meal!
Tracy and Antony were one of the couples they visited when they went to the UK. They also visited Florida and met up Timmy Tight Pants and Sloberella but didn't stay with them like Wandering Daz and Jenny.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.