The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I'm supposed to love everyone I watch on YouTube and television. Sorry. I can enjoy watching these assholes because they're absolutely horribly nuts and I find it funny. You watch for whatever reason you have Greta. Let me ask why you read here though? Why would a fan go out and look up gossip unless there was a part of your brain that wondered WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE ASSHOLES?🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If idiots like Greta and TiffanyAnn are so bothered about what "people" say about their idols in places like this then why the duck are they hanging out and reading this type of stuff? You both can go back to not paying full attention to the voogs and blindly fall for all their lies, deceit, grifting and general bullshit.

(btw Tiff, putting people in quotes like you did was such a bleeping burn. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If idiots like Greta and TiffanyAnn are so bothered about what "people" say about their idols in places like this then why the duck are they hanging out and reading this type of stuff? You both can go back to not paying full attention to the voogs and blindly fall for all their lies, deceit, grifting and general bullshit.

(btw Tiff, putting people in quotes like you did was such a bleeping burn.
:rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: )
#HunchbacksArePeopleToo!

I thought you were supposed to be a compassionate loving puppies-flock-to-you, never-curse-at-people-while-driving, return-your-shopping-cart-to-the-corral, offer-your-home-to-the-unhoused, blessed-by-angels saint, Tiffany Ann! Tsk tsk! 🙃
---
I guess I'm supposed to love everyone I watch on YouTube and television. Sorry. I can enjoy watching these assholes because they're absolutely horribly nuts and I find it funny. You watch for whatever reason you have Greta. Let me ask why you read here though? Why would a fan go out and look up gossip unless there was a part of your brain that wondered WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE ASSHOLES?🤣🤣🤣
Greta and TA reading Tattle reading them and saying “iF yOu dOnT hAvE sOmEtHiNg NiCe To SaY dOnT sAy It!” 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was looking at their last 12 vlog titles. 10 have some sort of food in the title or food related stuff (picnic, pizza, snacks, food). Wow, a travel channel who thinks that people are going to the parks to eat pizza or other snacks. How did I ever manage going to Universal or Disney when I was younger and figuring out what to eat without these dumbasses?!?! (well if internet exsisted in 1980).

• Haha
Reactions: 16

(btw Tiff, putting people in quotes like you did was such a bleeping burn. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: )
I wonder how much they lose their mind over people hating celebs that they love if this is what they are like over some lame vloggers because I can guarantee when people hate a celeb it is 1000% more toxic an hateful than anything on tattle, I've never seen tattle be anywhere near as close as I have with social sites when people want to "cancel" a celeb

Ohh an Greta, not all of us watch an follow them, I don't watch a single vlog nor follow any of their crappy socials, I can get recaps here just fine, an one day you too will come to your senses because FYI all of us used to be fans of them till we started to see the bs they spew, an I actually have tattle to thank for letting me see that bs so why don't you go read some older threads an see for yourself just how "great" your hole trackers are

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi Greta! Can you elaborate a tad more on how you think we are the ones with the unhealthy, obsessive parasocial relationships and not the Stans???

View attachment 2798286
Not sure if that is you responding or not! If it is not, other viewers have the same thought too. Yeah, Tracker is such a great name. Try explaining that name to your kid when he is 7 years old. Then the kid goes back to watch them and realizes that his parents are dumb.

Yeah, Jackson would have loved it. Pick the kid up from school and go after school one day or spring break (I know spring break might not be the best time. But spend time with the kid and do what other parents do on spring break dumbass. He will be the local even with his kid wondering why mid-March is very busy at the parks. Which he is done before. So out of touch even with two kids).

Thanks for mansplaining your thought process on naming the bird. We get it, it is a water fowl.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And then there’s the birth control debacle. Jen claiming “she couldn’t have children “, when all along she was taking a pill to not get pregnant. What a royal liar! Goes off the pill and has two sons easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And then there’s the birth control debacle. Jen claiming “she couldn’t have children “, when all along she was taking a pill to not get pregnant. What a royal liar! Goes off the pill and has two sons easily.
I'll be a stan for a second: She wasn't lying, how dare you say that she wasn't telling the truth. She couldn't have children...it's NEVER going to happen (because she's on the pill). Tim just said they did "all the science-y things" They never mentioned any drugs or shots or IVF, just "science-y things". They went to EPCOT and watched that Making of Me video. That's considered a science thing. They are the greatest parents in the world!!!!! I'm going to name all my kids after them so I can have my own Tracker family!!!!! Leave them alone you meanies!!!!!

And Tiffany Ann---Hey girl, thanks for confirming that you also read here with your soda comment. You're missing the point. We do not give a duck what kind of soda Tim drinks. He literally said just last week that he has not had "soda in 20 years" and that is a flat out lie. They document their entire lives on YouTube. Like, it's not even close to being the truth. It has nothing to do with the soda---it has to do with the constant lying. One more lie on the pile of lies. They lie about tit they don't even have to lie about.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I said this a very long time ago, and it’s still Tracker canon to me…TiffanyAnn is Tim’s drag name.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
hi, new stan! most, if not all, of us here were fans once, too. i watched the trackers daily from 2015-‘20, before i realized that their cycle of spewing bullshit and constructing narratives they conveniently forgot the plot of wasn’t sustainable! you’ll realize it sooner or later, too!!! have a great day!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes of course there are some "haters" way more obsessed with vloggers than their average fans. That is very apparent.

Funny how everybody is replying to YouTube comments here because everybody knows they have been shadow banned by Jenn from replying to those comments on the Tracker videos.

There is a Tim Tracker fan/rave thread here:

https://tattle.life/threads/thetimtracker.21793/

Everybody is pretty much welcome on Tattle as long as they follow the rules. However Tattle still requires a registration code to join (as of me writing this I just checked again) so Tiffany Anne or the other person can't come on here to discuss things with us unless they somehow get a code from a current Tattle user.

Reactions: 11
🥁🥁🥁
🎶 HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear OLIVER.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! 🎶

(you and only you, Oliver!
Tell your sperm donor and Budley to go suck an egg!! IT’S YOUR DAY, OLIVER)

sidenote: was the mega not solo Oliver’s first birthday party this past weekend, today or this weekend?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Greta/Suzanne is in hyperdrive and has made it to FRE. She did say she was cross posting, but making different alias’s to do so sounds…. “Deranged”
IMG_0487.jpeg

IMG_0488.jpeg

Guess she doesn’t feel normal enough to just make a comment and move on

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is a Tim Tracker fan/rave thread here:

https://tattle.life/threads/thetimtracker.21793/

Not much of a rave page if it is from 3 years ago and only one page. Not much of a rave page.
Greta/Suzanne is in hyperdrive and has made it to FRE. She did say she was cross posting, but making different alias’s to do so sounds…. “Deranged”
View attachment 2799027
View attachment 2799028

I see Suzanne is using Stan ironically even though it does not look like it in the first comment. No, Suzanne, FRE is calling out their BS that you as a "Super Stan" does not see.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2799027
View attachment 2799028

Here's the really stupid part---she's only bringing more traffic here and to FRE and the channels like them. Most stans have never even heard of us here. Crazed people like her will become outraged, but for some people, a light bulb will go off. Hmmm...they do lie an awful lot. Hmmm..maybe they should get that kid's ears fixed before forcing him on more rolly coasties. Wait-what? Jenn wasn't infertile? J$ and Da Baby aren't actually miracles? Wait a minute---these horrible, awful, terrible people are right!

And Greta changed her name to Greta analyzes trolls. I'm 💀 Girlfriend, you're the one who needs therapy.

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 10.04.46 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think I’m going to have to take a break from watching. Last night, I dreamt that man servant Mike was my boyfriend and I threw him a birthday party at an arcade. My sister and her husband came go the party and brought Mike some balloons. This is surely a sign that I need to stop watching. 🤣
Yes, but did you cut his stupid hair for him?

TTT:166 Hiya Greta, Meet Marie!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously, if we're such unhealthy, obsessed, stalkers - essentially scum - why are the likes of Tiffany Ann and Greta lurking on here so much and always interested in reading what we write? :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Seriously, if we're such unhealthy, obsessed, stalkers - essentially scum - why are the likes of Tiffany Ann and Greta lurking on here so much and always interested in reading what we write? :unsure:
They fancy themselves Tracker Freedom Fighters, as if anyone gives a tit, much less the Trackers…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.