The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would think Jojo’s World? Nate (PMM) def has more sponsors and is hosted.
JoJo has a ton of subscribers and views but most of his views are short videos which don't pay out very well.

Nate has started putting in less effort lately and people aren't sure why. He could be getting paid by RSLVTS. He appears to have a new much younger mystery girlfriend but you think that would motivate him to make more money not scale back his YouTube efforts.

The Trackers are real POS for exploiting their kids for views and money don't get me wrong. They just don't seem to be hurting for money and if we look at Adam the Woo and Kyle Pallo both now living in Celebration Florida we can consider these vloggers likely make more than we previously assumed. Of course not everybody attracts the same audience so income could vary due to that.

I doubt the Trackers are set for life though could just be another JennBo lie or exaggeration. What if her fake laugh is actually real? Isn't that a frightening thought that her brain could be that burned out? Comment over.

Reactions: 15
JoJo has a ton of subscribers and views but most of his views are short videos which don't pay out very well.

Nate has started putting in less effort lately and people aren't sure why. He could be getting paid by RSLVTS. He appears to have a new much younger mystery girlfriend but you think that would motivate him to make more money not scale back his YouTube efforts.

The Trackers are real POS for exploiting their kids for views and money don't get me wrong. They just don't seem to be hurting for money and if we look at Adam the Woo and Kyle Pallo both now living in Celebration Florida we can consider these vloggers likely make more than we previously assumed. Of course not everybody attracts the same audience so income could vary due to that.

I doubt the Trackers are set for life though could just be another JennBo lie or exaggeration. What if her fake laugh is actually real? Isn't that a frightening thought that her brain could be that burned out? Comment over.
My opinion is that her actual IQ is very low, but she’s a master manipulator. My guess is that she’s fully aware that if Dim does get mad at her for not producing videos/taking care of the house and kids/etc, she plays the “woe is me” game over something/anything. I also think that a lot of dims narcissism and condescending arrogance has rubbed off on her creating the monster that she is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
New Voog up- Dimmy eating at Universal. That skipping lunch in working well.
I'm watching it now. It's like he's on speed or something. He's talking super fast and skipping from one thought to another...maybe it's me, but he's really, really strange in this video.

Damn, he got 3 entrees and a dessert. It all looks pretty gross to me. I'm going to be sick.

Everybody say hi to our new friend Greta! She's a stan who is calling us stans. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 7.21.46 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi Greta!

Watching Jackie's Disney cruise vlog. I laughed when she talked about having all their documents and everything ready to go. Unlike some useless people we know.

I'm still so amazed just how useless they are and cannot even function in the real world.

How can they eat so much crap? Jeez Louise.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The stan looks like someone who probably frequented that “sexy” Jenn subreddit. :sick:
I was waiting to catch up to see if anyone else said this, but I was definitely wondering if this stan was the one who started the NSFW Jenn Tracker subreddit. #plottwist 🥴🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm watching it now. It's like he's on speed or something. He's talking super fast and skipping from one thought to another...maybe it's me, but he's really, really strange in this video.

Damn, he got 3 entrees and a dessert. It all looks pretty gross to me. I'm going to be sick.

Everybody say hi to our new friend Greta! She's a stan who is calling us stans. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2798170
Somebody touched a nerve with parasocial 😂 Hi Greta! Thanks for following along so closely here.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is bleeping pathetic. They aren’t even DVC. I did the PAID after-hours at MK last night. I didn’t see hardly anyone “game” the system. One guy at approximately 11:45 did have about 6 boxes of popcorn but for all I know his kids or family were on a ride. I didn’t see anyone hoarding drinks at 12:58 to take them out of the park.

They are losers and grifters.

I’ll say it again. Disney needs to stop this tit. These events are notoriously hard to get into. I agree that DVC members should be able to bring extra friends or family members. However, it should be stated no media or vloggers. Disney should see Timothy Bojodumbski and bleep Bojodumbski and reach out and say “No sorry, no media or vloggers allowed.”
Some vloggers are DVC members though and you can’t really stop people from filming ?

Reactions: 5

View attachment 2798170
Hi Greta! Thanks for the shoutout and noticing my comment about parasocial relationships!

[takes bow]

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Hi Greta! Can you elaborate a tad more on how you think we are the ones with the unhealthy, obsessive parasocial relationships and not the Stans???

1709693763029.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Some vloggers are DVC members though and you can’t really stop people from filming ?
A very small percentage? Like less than 15 people?

Also just ban vlogging period for these events. That would easily stop the grifters from taking up space. Ginn wants soda and Dim wants views.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Greta is cute. She really stuck it to all the Unwell. All three, according to her idols. But the thing is, no one is looking for them where they live or work, because they don’t work.

We all laugh at the stupid tit they readily make available to everyone. And we are not the ones to be worried about, as there are REAL predators out there that they offer a plenitude of material for.

Obsession is not finding humor in the imbeciles they are or their lack of self-awareness. Obsession might be seeking out “gossip” sites trashing the ones you are so hell bent on defending, even though you don’t REALLY know them and they couldn’t give a tit less about you.

Finally, we all see tit that “stans ” don’t because we are astute and not blinded sycophants hoping our comments will be seen and we will be rewarded with a thumbs up or a shout out on the next live, where dollars are being collected from people who are not set for life.

Anyway, welcome to Tattle Greta!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow. What a sick burn from StiffanyStan. How will any of the Tattlers go on now? Oh wait, because we don't give a tit. 💁‍♀️💅

❤b❤o❤r❤i❤n❤g❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Tiffany Ann hi! Seek therapy, but you know you’re flattered from any attention you get much like your nasty disheveled greasy useless worthless idols. You’ll still never be Ginn’s BFF or #3 in Dim & Dicky’s trouple. 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.