The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few months ago Quincy and I think Emma did a video with a fake baby to show that side of a Disney day. At the time, I don’t know if the guys baby girls had been born yet or if they were they were too tiny. I don’t remember. Even with a fake baby, they were more informative than the Bojos could be.
Ah...ok, that explains it. Though, on another note, how is taking a baby doll to Disney supposed to be the same as having a "real" baby?!?!?

GAWD. These bleeping vloggers. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure he drinks hot cocoa at the Christmas parties so there's that, he also eats foods with chocolate in it but that's eating the caffeine so I'm sure that's different.

Liar, liar, too tight pants on fire.
That last line-was that already a thread? If not, it’d be a good one!

Reactions: 8
Didn’t someone post that Dim said he doesn’t consider root beer soda? Doesn’t he know that some root beer has *gasp* caffeine?!

Edit to add: Disney serves Barq’s which has caffeine.
That was me and it was because in the podcast, they were talking about some drink concoction and Dim was saying he wouldn’t drink it because it had soda in it. Then he said something like, I wonder if they could make it with Root Beer instead.

• Haha
Why is REAL in all caps in their title? Taking two REAL babies to Disney

As opposed to what? Taking two FAKE babies? 🥴

These vloggers crack me up. :ROFLMAO:
Yes, they need to rethink the title.

Allears had numerous viewer requests to cover the subject of taking a baby to WDW.

So last June Allears had put out this video

Since no one associate with Allears had a baby old enough for this video a plush Mickey was used instead.

(At the time Sage’s daughter was a newborn and Dustin’s daughter hadn’t been born yet)
---
A few months ago Quincy and I think Emma did a video with a fake baby to show that side of a Disney day. At the time, I don’t know if the guys baby girls had been born yet or if they were they were too tiny. I don’t remember. Even with a fake baby, they were more informative than the Bojos could be.
Jinx!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was scrolling through the Moonlight Magic vid and holy tit they are over the top obnoxious. Something I really don't understand--anxiety ridden Jenn isn't freaked out at all during the e-stop on Everest in the pitch darkness. Not even a little bit. She says she feels like she's going to throw up initially but that's because she ate ice cream before riding a roller coaster. She's not freaked out at all when stuck there. She's having a grand old time. Stupid bleep.

I do realize that anxiety is triggered differently in different people but one would think if someone has such bad anxiety they can't function as an adult, she would have gotten just a little freaked out by that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah...ok, that explains it. Though, on another note, how is taking a baby doll to Disney supposed to be the same as having a "real" baby?!?!?

GAWD. These bleeping vloggers. :rolleyes:
Hehe. Very true. I’m watching the allears dad’s video now. They actually show all of the real features and purpose of the baby center. And then there’s Dim who was the 1st to have an actual baby and his big advice was to go take water from the baby center. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I had no idea that they provided all of that stuff until now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That last line-was that already a thread? If not, it’d be a good one!
That was my suggestion from the last thread. Didn’t win but I suppose it’s worth another try.
Here goes
TTT#166 Liar liar, too tight pants on fire

Anything with liar in the title is always going to be on topic with the trackers

Reactions: 27
She thought they would get unlimited stuff like they have before at other after hours events (including unlimited soda.) She even brought her corksicle bag with her this time so she could carry all the free soda she was expecting to get.
It wasn’t enough for them to get 3 free snacks each plus unlimited Mickey bars, I guess. They really are addicted to food.
I'm sure it never dawns on the Bojos that they're the reason there's no unlimited soda or other items. The Bojos, ResortTV1 & LBVTV are just 3 vloggers that hoard food and drinks from these parties, even bringing soft coolers to fill up and put in the lockers to bring home.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Another thing that was interesting to me was--Nick says he was invited out to Busch Gardens <whatever> festival this week. Tim says--did you get that email today? Nick says--no, it came in last week. Tim says, oh, I probably got it too, I just don't remember.

Tim. Timmy. This is your job dude. You are scraping the bottom of the barrel with invites. The only big name theme park that still invites you to their events and you don't remember if you got the invite? How that even possible? I mean, I would imagine that if you are on Sea World's list, that means you are also on Busch Garden's list, but maybe BG finally cut him off? It's been a while since he's been out there. Was he even there for Howl O Scream this year? He did not go to their Mardi Gras thing.
Tim’s invitations keep getting lost in the email.

1709659827676.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That was me and it was because in the podcast, they were talking about some drink concoction and Dim was saying he wouldn’t drink it because it had soda in it. Then he said something like, I wonder if they could make it with Root Beer instead.
Thank you for giving that context! The posts move so quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please seek help. Seriously.
If your anxiety is debilitating enough to render you incapable of functioning without the "safe space" of a Tracker vlog... please. seek. help.

These parasocial vlogger-driven relationships are out of bleeping control.

1709660351195.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm sure it never dawns on the Bojos that they're the reason there's no unlimited soda or other items. The Bojos, ResortTV1 & LBVTV are just 3 vloggers that hoard food and drinks from these parties, even bringing soft coolers to fill up and put in the lockers to bring home.
Guess this is proof again that they really aren’t “all set!”

Reactions: 13
I’m just waiting for the trackers to start walking on water and turn water into wine. Oops, forgot, they dOn’T dRiNk
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just a reminder that this was the set-for-lifers at the Epcot after hours event stuffing water and soda bottles into all their pockets and who knows where else.

I guess they were expecting the same at Moonlight Magic.

IMG_1945.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Counterpoint aren't the Trackers still in the top 5 for theme park vloggers in income and views?

Others I can think of certainly earning more than them:

Mammoth Club (most of income from Patreon)
Ordinary Adventures (significant Patreon income)
DFBGuide /AllEars.net (These are part of a company though so hard to say how profits are split and DFBGuide isn't really a vlog)

Who else is out earning them now? Not outspending them we know they burn through their money.

• Sick
Counterpoint aren't the Trackers still in the top 5 for theme park vloggers in income and views?

Others I can think of certainly earning more than them:

Mammoth Club (most of income from Patreon)
Ordinary Adventures (significant Patreon income)
DFBGuide /AllEars.net (These are part of a company though so hard to say how profits are split and DFBGuide isn't really a vlog)

Who else is out earning them now? Not outspending them we know they burn through their money.
I would think Jojo’s World? Nate (PMM) def has more sponsors and is hosted.

Reactions: 7
Just a reminder that this was the set-for-lifers at the Epcot after hours event stuffing water and soda bottles into all their pockets and who knows where else.

I guess they were expecting the same at Moonlight Magic.

View attachment 2797658
This is bleeping pathetic. They aren’t even DVC. I did the PAID after-hours at MK last night. I didn’t see hardly anyone “game” the system. One guy at approximately 11:45 did have about 6 boxes of popcorn but for all I know his kids or family were on a ride. I didn’t see anyone hoarding drinks at 12:58 to take them out of the park.

They are losers and grifters.

I’ll say it again. Disney needs to stop this tit. These events are notoriously hard to get into. I agree that DVC members should be able to bring extra friends or family members. However, it should be stated no media or vloggers. Disney should see Timothy Bojodumbski and bleep Bojodumbski and reach out and say “No sorry, no media or vloggers allowed.”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.