The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greta’s new name. 😲 Maybe she should spend a little time analyzing the Trackers a bit more closely and she if she’s still such an outspoken fan.

Reactions: 13
Tiffany Ann definitely reads here. Hi Tiffany Ann!

IMG_3228.jpeg

This is a comment she left on the most recent podcast episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Again, Tiffany... why do you read here? Repeatedly. If we're so awful.

Please answer in Tim Tracker's comments.

1709744028841.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hmm has anybody tested to see if they are blocked/shadow banned on the podcast channel? The TiffanyAnn person seems too thin skinned to reply to anybody calling her out in comments there anyway.

Reactions: 8
Hmm has anybody tested to see if they are blocked/shadow banned on the podcast channel? The TiffanyAnn person seems too thin skinned to reply to anybody calling her out in comments there anyway.
Yes. I tested myself. I'm not blocked / shadowbanned on the podcast channel. But I am on the Tim Tracker and have been for years. I'm also shadowbanned on Woo's channel (despite the bullshit he spews about not deleting anything).

Dave Kay shadowbanned me a few years' back (I simply corrected his incorrect geography of Central Florida - not even snarky - and that's what got me banned) but Michael never did (I played nice on his channel LOL)

Reactions: 11
IMG_6589.jpeg

oh my god these stan’s are repulsive!!!! who the bleep would name their kids after these 2 bozos????!!

also, i’m sure it’s been brought up before but can we please talk about how awkward the cuts and timing for the random song cover ups are? like it just starts in the strangest times ever.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
95% sure that is a fake comment by a "troll". Clearly nobody could be that far up the Tracker's asses and still be capable of being married and reproducing.
could be. honestly i wouldnt be surprised if that’s true. some of these people are eating this post up though 🤣 baffled.

also hi to whoever replied to that person and said that it’s strange to name your child after a parasocial relationship, you’re so right. strange behavior! strange behavior to name your child after anyone with as low of a positive impact in the world as the bozos

Attachments

I’m not shadow banned on the podcast channel but I have been banned from The Tim Tracker channel for years.
Oddly enough, Adam the Woo has not banned me even though I don’t always comment favorably. He’s even replied to me a couple of times. Anytime I do post something negative on his channel, a couple of his Woovians always attack me. I pay no mind to it. Most of them seem to be shut ins in their 50’s or even 60’s.

I’m not shadow banned on the podcast channel but I have been banned from The Tim Tracker channel for years.
Oddly enough, Adam the Woo has not banned me even though I don’t always comment favorably. He’s even replied to me a couple of times. Anytime I do post something negative on his channel, a couple of his Woovians always attack me. I pay no mind to it. Most of them seem to be shut ins in their 50’s or even 60’s.
I don't know specifically when I was shadowbanned by Woo but I never even said anything remotely vulgar and / or any major personal attacks, etc.

I would simply point out (under several vlogs until I realized I was shadowbanned) how incorrect his info was, including how he tried to paint certain pictures of things that weren't accurate (locally), how he was specifically cherrypicking things to create a certain narrative (with a clickbait-y title) that wasn't true (if you lived here, you'd know he was lying and purposefully not showing other things).

I guess he didn't like that bc his stans would read my comment(s) and know he's full of tit. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
I'm not shadow banned anywhere yet, I usually save my snark for here.
Plus arguing with a stan is like arguing with a brick wall... 🥴

Reactions: 14
Is Greta trying to kick Tiffany Ann off as number one stan of the year. Girls, everyone knows that's Amanduh's position or Christina's or whoever the BFF du jour is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy Birthday Ollie!!!!! 🎂 🎆

We know what 2 useless humans you have to live with each day - one might not even remember that today is your
special day.

So I wanted to be sure to wish you a happy birthday - 🙂

Reactions: 28
Perhaps Tiff and Greta would like to pivot their concern from us to the people who are much more interested in the Trackers' kids who are constantly being paraded on screen with all the details of their young lives.

Reactions: 12
Perhaps Tiff and Greta would like to pivot their concern from us to the people who are much more interested in the Trackers' kids who are constantly being paraded on screen with all the details of their young lives.
You mean like people wishing happy birthday to a kid they've never met and have no relation to whatsoever? Oh wait....

• Haha
I bet Tiff loves the attention here, so here's some more. As far as having too much time on our hands, yeah, that's probably true. But that's a bit pot-meet-kettle from the Stan who rushes to be the first to comment on every single vid, usually with those ridiculous hearts or some stupid comment before even watching the vid. I believe she also seems to have quite a bit of free time to do things like looking up pacifiers to let the Bojos know where to buy them. Oh, I guess that must be what kindness and compassion is. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You mean like people wishing happy birthday to a kid they've never met and have no relation to whatsoever? Oh wait....
Yeah, like we all do (well, maybe not you 😂) with our fellow Tattlers - I haven't met any of you weirdos but I can still say HBD or get (un)well soon, etc.. I will wish O a good day today, because I am human and feel sorry for the kid.
---
Is Greta trying to kick Tiffany Ann off as number one stan of the year. Girls, everyone knows that's Amanduh's position or Christina's or whoever the BFF du jour is.
Plot twist? They are all the same person?? Or at least the same 2 people. 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.