TheTimTracker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The old rave thread for Tim and Jenn is no longer a rave thread so I thought I would start one up here for people who want to chat about the Trackers but feel like they can't post elsewhere.

Welcome!

Reactions: 2
It might just be me posting here šŸ˜‚ but I actually enjoyed the recent HHN video. I always used to watch their vids before my trips to HHN and it would get me excited for what I was going to see.

Really glad they're having Tim go into the parks alone again for these little update trips.

I do enjoy Tim and Jenn's stoned ramblings when they are trying to get their vlog longer than 24 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does it have to be longer than 24 mins? I know some Disney vloggers who try to get it over 10 so they can put ads in but don't know anything else about YouTube durations.

Watching the fish and chips video. It's okay so far but there's some live music in the background that sounds like a woman being strangled and it's bothering me šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why does it have to be longer than 24 mins? I know some Disney vloggers who try to get it over 10 so they can put ads in but don't know anything else about YouTube durations.

Watching the fish and chips video. It's okay so far but there's some live music in the background that sounds like a woman being strangled and it's bothering me šŸ˜‚
I've heard that it has to do with YouTube running an ad every 8 minutes. Jenn was HYPED UP for those fish and chips.

Oh thanks Vlogger Critic. I did do a search but couldn't see one. Maybe because the last post was last year? But thanks anyway!

You can place ads on any length of video. Once itā€™s over 8 minutes you can then run midroll ads. You get to chose how many you put in and where you put them.

You can place ads on any length of video. Once itā€™s over 8 minutes you can then run midroll ads. You get to chose how many you put in and where you put them.
YouTube also apparently rewards people at least partially based on their total minutes viewed, so if they can maKe a 30 minute video, for the 5% of their audience that will watch the whole thing no matter what, that gives them more viewing minutes than a 20 minute video. YouTube doesnā€™t really care about the quality of the video, they just want eyeballs to watch ads, so whatever keeps the most eyeballs watching gets the best placement.

I didn't know that that's really interesting.

I was going to watch the most recent TT video but I watched PCDevs first because he combined the HHN update with the express pass chat. I do find the short update videos on HHN quite dull unless there's another purpose to the visit.

At least with Dev he was staying on property and trying out a service so he had a reason to be there already.

I didn't know that that's really interesting.

I was going to watch the most recent TT video but I watched PCDevs first because he combined the HHN update with the express pass chat. I do find the short update videos on HHN quite dull unless there's another purpose to the visit.

At least with Dev he was staying on property and trying out a service so he had a reason to be there already.
YouTube uses a lot of metrics, such as minutes viewed, likes, and interactions. If a video is getting a lot of those things then itā€™s algorithm is much more likely to recommend the video to other people, which obviously increases views and subscribers. Itā€™s why everyone begs you to like and subscribe like and subscribe, and why so many vloggers say ā€œLet me know what you think in the commentsā€¦ā€

Apparently another trick is to say something obviously wrong (but of minor consequence) so that People hop in the comments to correct youā€¦lol all interactions matter :)

Really happy to see Jackson speaking and interacting more, plus eating better. It's been a while since I've enjoyed a Tracker home vlog but this was quite sweet.

I enjoyed T&Js Halloween content. Always do. Now they aren't media I guess they had to find a way of giving more detail and showing TOA interior house footage was a good way to do that. Glad they gave them full credit.

I enjoyed it as well. I think they intentionally waited a few days after OAs HHN video to put out their own one with OA footage which is why their HHN video was delayed.
Really enjoyed the Busch Gardens one, that was a lot of fun!