The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn says "we have new merchandise coming out soon" + new logo/banner.

witch YOU SAID THAT MONTHS AGO.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OG Buddy is currently on an antibiotic for another ear infection. Jenn confirmed it will be months and months before his ear surgery and they are on a waiting list.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Earlier Jenn said she went and got her hair done today and then she went to lunch and it will be in a home vlog. Not once did she say Tim was there or he drove or he went with her to lunch. He obviously was there. She went to a kids' consignment shop she said, but again never mentioned "we." 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ginn says the Rivian review voog will come soon. She threw "within a month" out of her bullshitting ass.

Narrator: It would not, in fact, come in the next month.

Just like how the merch will be out "soon" right?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
O's birthday topic again:
Jenn is really going to film this one to show the full set up happening. So this witch has someone else coming to set it all up? What does she actually do?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
OG Buddy is currently on an antibiotic for another ear infection. Jenn confirmed it will be months and months before his ear surgery and they are on a waiting list.
If kids , or even adults , take too much antibiotics a lot of times , they will eventually not work !

Reactions: 16
What are the chances she remembered to hit record or insert an SD card in the camera?
Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 7.27.28 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So Ginn loves to witch at Da Baby for not sleeping and for making noises at night (even Dim was like, "....he's teething"), but he did let them blab for 95 minutes straight at least and they didn't even have the baby monitor to check if he was sleeping. She makes it sound like he's not sleeping AT ALL and wakes up like every 20 minutes.

I'm rewatching the beginning and Ginn says "we're at Universal right?" after Dim asks if it's Monday. Oh Ginn, you're so funny!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
How sad. They probably have horrible insurance to have to wait that long. Nemours is practically in their backyard. They should not have to wait that long. I know from.experience what all those antibiotics can do to a child's microbiome. And for a family with stomach issues - no bueno. Pity they weren't on top of this years ago. They suck.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Buddy's been on more antibiotics at this point in his life than I think I've ever been on in my life.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
We can only pray that custody of those kids will soon be given to Potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How sad. They probably have horrible insurance to have to wait that long. Nemours is practically in their backyard. They should not have to wait that long. I know from.experience what all those antibiotics can do to a child's microbiome. And for a family with stomach issues - no bueno. Pity they weren't on top of this years ago. They suck.
God forbid they stop spending on cruises & 100s of staycations , instead of getting some really good health insurance for your miracle child 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Ginn just laughs about that one channel using the footage of her giving birth to Da Baby (at first she says it was her giving birth to Buddy because she seriously gives no shits about Da Baby). You'd think she'd want to get that footage taken off at least out of protection for Da Baby's privacy. I don't know if they actually showed Da Baby in that footage, but when he's older, he's going to have to deal with enough with having his parents exploit him and now other channels too. No bleeping alarms going off about the fact that you put your kids on the internet which means other people will use your footage on their own channel and for private nefarious reasons?? She's seriously such a useless bleep of a mother.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I really hope he is on a list and they aren't just saying that to stop people from talking about it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
God forbid they stop spending on cruises & 100s of staycations , instead of getting some really good health insurance for your miracle child 😢
Can you imagine being a kid and feeling crappy and not being able to just stay in your own bed at home and have parents that take good care of you to help you feel better? I had plenty of ear infections as a kid and would never have wanted to be dragged across the country or to (yet another) hotel room or cruise ship.

• Sad
Why does the Da Baby’s bday have to be for everyone?
Apparently J$ didn’t get to have a first bday… WTF?

• Angry
  • Wow
I really hope he is on a list and they aren't just saying that to stop people from talking about it.
For someone who lost her mother young, she seems to have no aNxIeTy about her immediate family's health concerns. Dim's hernia and wisdom teeth (including blowing a blood clot) were just more things to fake laugh out and make fun of him about, she's just whatever about her sons' issues, it's... interesting.

I know it's not the same (though I care for them more than Ginn cares for humans), but when my soul kitty died and I adopted my 2 current cats after, I was so heartbroken over her death and kept thinking about what I could have done differently, that I immediately signed them up for kitty health insurance, and I was (and still am) so hypervigilant about any health issues they have that arise, I think as a trauma response (my soul kitty ended up with hepatic lipidosis and had to have a feeding tube after her initial hospitalization and I kept her going for 3 weeks before she ultimately passed). Ginn's just like "meh, whatever" which doesn't align with her "anxiety" persona. witch says that other cruise ships overwhelm her and she can't drive, but she's nonchalant about or just neglecting her childrens' health issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
For someone who lost her mother young, she seems to have no aNxIeTy about her immediate family's health concerns. Dim's hernia and wisdom teeth (including blowing a blood clot) were just more things to fake laugh out and make fun of him about, she's just whatever about her sons' issues, it's... interesting.

I know it's not the same (though I care for them more than Ginn cares for humans), but when my soul kitty died and I adopted my 2 current cats after, I was so heartbroken over her death and kept thinking about what I could have done differently, that I immediately signed them up for kitty health insurance, and I was (and still am) so hypervigilant about any health issues they have that arise, I think as a trauma response (my soul kitty ended up with hepatic lipidosis and had to have a feeding tube after her initial hospitalization and I kept her going for 3 weeks before she ultimately passed). Ginn's just like "meh, whatever" which doesn't align with her "anxiety" persona. witch says that other cruise ships overwhelm her and she can't drive, but she's nonchalant about or just neglecting her childrens' health issues.
She has not one empathy cell in her body. It’s so gross to watch her not give AF about either of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.