The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for all the LIVE updates!

Can anyone help out with their travel
itinerary for 2024?

3 DCL Cruises:
(will they be in cuntcierge?? Nanny or no Nanny??)

June 6 - Lighthouse Point (Magic/Fantasy)
Dec. 21 - Treasure
Other cruise - when? and WHY?

2 Fort Wilderness trips:
Dates (month)??
Campgrounds or Resort??

2 California trips:
D23 - August 9 - 11
DL Halloween races - September 7 - 8

And what if J$’s ear surgery is scheduled during one of these??
Whatever will they do?
And poor baby, J$, if he hasn’t had the surgery and has to fly two round trips to California 3 - 4 weeks apart with all the atmospheric pressures subjected on his ears.
Hasn’t he already gone through enough pain and suffering due to their laziness, medical self diagnosis and neglect?! 🤬

Who watches O during the flights?
At 17 - 18 months old he is considered a lap baby.
I hope he is mobile, verbal, intolerant of their bs and gives them hell the whole flight!
Did they not mention their annual trip to Anna Maria Island? I'm sure they'll be doing that too..

Reactions: 14
I’m close to Jenn’s age but when I was in my early 20’s and needed to have my wisdom teeth out, there was only a couple of doctors who took my crappy insurance. I had to get on a waiting list and it took 4 months before I was finally able to get my wisdom teeth out. And I lived in the biggest city in the state.

I wonder if it’s something with their insurance and that’s why the wait is so long? But as others have pointed out, they have the means to travel to have this surgery done somewhere else like Jacksonville or Miami. They just don’t want to be inconvenienced is what it is.

They were told it was a quick 10 minute procedure so they thought they would be squeezed in fairly quickly (this is what the referring doctor said according to Jenn) so I’m sure they thought they could fit it in between vacations.
This is a good point. I’m guessing they have the cheapest possible medical insurance on the boys with crappy coverage. And I doubt they have anything on themselves.

These YouTubers are always talking about all the money they bring in. They talk about investments, how things are paid off, etc. But nobody talks about how they are insuring themselves. Are they all forgoing health insurance? And living the most unhealthy lifestyle. I wish one of them would address this.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The long wait is usually getting into the appointment with the surgeon.

I don’t believe their story for one minute.

I don’t think it’s convenient for them so they’re not doing it. Maybe the slot that the surgeon had open clashes with a trip.

Reactions: 20
It took me a few weeks to get from appointment -> MRI -> surgery for my knee. MONTHS? They are full of it. Crappy insurance possibly, but knowing them I just veer to neglect.

I would be moving heaven and earth to get my kid fixed if they were in pain like that and suffering like that but they just don't give a duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If Oliver is truly a Momma’s boy, that likely the reason J4D has disdain for him.

No way that there’s a months long wait for ear tubes. They don’t want to do it. They probably read something stupid advising against it. Never mind that their child can’t hear and is miserable. It’s all about their feels of course.

Reactions: 16
I agree with everyone here saying they don't buy the timeline. No one who is "set for life" and actually cares about their children would wait months for surgery like this. They are just awful people! I hope Jackson doesn't suffer long term health issues because of them.

Reactions: 19
My daughter had her tonsils and adenoids removed last summer. The thing that took the longest was getting into an ENT. Since it seems like J$ already has an established ENT, I'm not buying this "waiting months" bullshit... Full disclosure as well, the surgery itself was like $10,000 before insurance. I'm going to assume tubes in ears is similar, if not cheaper, so these fuckwads could easily pay out of pocket if they actually wanted to help their ailing child.

• Sad
They spend so much money on other bullshit why can't they spend money on their kids? They won't even buy Jackson some goddamn blueberries...

That tracks.

But yet, according to Tim, Oliver is a "Mama's Boy?" Sure, Jan. He just couldn't say the truth, which is that Da Baby is actually a "Nanny's Boy." I don't remember how old Jackson was when he got his first nanny, Lynn, but he was definitely older than Oliver was when his first of many nannies was brought in for him. Jackson at least had a chance to connect and bond with Tim, and Jenn to a much lesser degree, in his early months/years, while Oliver has practically been raised by nannies from birth. As long as that continues, they're never going to have the bond with Oliver that they do (or Tim does) with Jackson.

I doubt they really care, though, because neither of them gives a flying duck about Oliver, clearly.
Lynn started Jan. 1, 2022

J$ was 2 years 1 month 2 days

Like you said, O has had a nanny pretty much all his life and he is not even 1 year yet.

————-

Re: ear tube surgery
(2018, Revere Health, so take with a grain of salt)

0AA10848-DF35-4FE5-A6F3-376659EA837E.jpeg

then there’s this…
1387BA90-FFF9-4398-8FEB-D1CAB2263994.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I am a full-grown adult and had a horrible ear infection last year, back and forth to the ENT over and over again. My hearing is still very sensitive and I was actually taking care of it. Ear pain is awful, they are going to be sorry not taking care of it. I feel back for Jackson, he probably doesn't even know he can't hear correctly.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ear tubes - called a grommet in the UK - are a common answer to constant ear infections, BUT, they need after care. You should really use ear plugs or cotton wool when having showers, baths or swimming after the insertion. Do you think Tim and Jen will be able to do this?? and this can last for between 6 and 18 months (when the tube falls out and the eardrum heals). Swimming is a big issue if you have ear tubes, as you need to wear plugs and shouldn't dive or go to any depth - hope J$ is looked after when they go on the next cruise (I doubt he will be swimming in the back-yard pool).

Reactions: 8
If you can afford the Roy O Disney suite, you can pay out of pocket for tubes, if necessary.

l’m sad for Jackson. I can’t imagine sending my own kids to school with ear infections and random vacations and events as if it is easy to do these things in pain and discomfort. They act like his ear infections are a daily part of life that will not slow them down.

Poor kid.

Jenn needs to be the witch she is when she loses a shrimp off her plate and raise some hell to get her kid help. He needs an advocate.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If you can afford the Roy O Disney suite, you can pay out of pocket for tubes, if necessary.

l’m sad for Jackson. I can’t imagine sending my own kids to school with ear infections and random vacations and events as if it is easy to do these things in pain and discomfort. They act like his ear infections are a daily part of life that will not slow them down.

Poor kid.

Jenn needs to be the witch she is when she loses a shrimp off her plate and raise some hell to get her kid help. He needs an advocate.
THIS.

If you got $$$ for a bleeping SECOND ELECTRIC VEHICLE WHEN ONLY ONE PERSON DRIVES (with THREE cars total!), not to mention the Roy O. Disney suites, mommy-only Waldorf stays, countless overpriced ugly ass clothes to fit her fat ass, and umpteen useless splurge purchases (she does NOT need another necklace, Tim and you did NOT need another stroller - Jackson can walk now)... then they can find a place to get this surgery done sooner. IF - big IF - it really is a true wait list and not just them saying no to other earlier date options due to planned vacations.

If she was any REAL mother and Tim actually had balls, they'd be saying, NO, that's just not going to work (e.g., wait list for months and months) and they'd be calling every place in Orlando trying to get their kid in to be seen earlier. AND they'd postpone any trips in the interim.

Money should be no object when it comes to their children. Though, you know damn well if JENN was the one experiencing the pain, infections, loss of hearing, etc., she'd be getting that surgery YESTERDAY.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ear infections can spread to the neck and even the brain.

Enjoy all those trips though Trackers! Hope Jenn gets to read a lot.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
For those that don’t follow Adam the Woo, in today’s video, he shouts out Tim for inspiring him to sign up for the Run Disney half marathon in September. Adam initially wanted to do the 5k or 10k and they were sold out so Tim told him just to do the half marathon.
This is 6 months away and Adam is not in shape to even try to attempt this. It’s okay though because Tim reccomended Adam go buy $200 On Cloud running shoes.
Adam thanks Tim for the advice and motivation. Tim recommending a half marathon to his out of shape friend who has not ran a race in decades? That tracks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Lynn started Jan. 1, 2022

J$ was 2 years 1 month 2 days

Like you said, O has had a nanny pretty much all his life and he is not even 1 year yet.

————-

Re: ear tube surgery
(2018, Revere Health, so take with a grain of salt)

View attachment 2783599

then there’s this…
View attachment 2783609
Add into this, if they decide to be self-pay and pay right away,, and not put it through insurance, they are likely to get a discounted rate. They can easily afford it. I think they're just selfish and lazy and refuse to give up any of their trips to help their poor kiddo out.

Reactions: 13
Did they not mention their annual trip to Anna Maria Island? I'm sure they'll be doing that too..
It wouldn't shock me if a trip to AMI isn't "convenient" for them this summer. They've already said J$ hates the beach/sand and they are no longer #hosted (you're welcome). Renting the houses that they do are very expensive and last year they ended up leaving early because of whatever happened. It really think they will skip this year and use, we were too busy as the excuse.
---
It took probably 6-8 weeks for them to get the hearing test done. I said back then that I found it hard to believe every audiologist in Orlando was booked solid when the kid is suffering. According to Tim, J$ has had a "chronic" ear infection "since October". He also mentioned in on of the podcasts that it is so bad that they did an antibiotic injection with some super powerful antibiotics and it still hasn't healed up. If that truly, truly is the case and this doctor is continuously pumping that kid with antibiotics and not prioritizing the surgery and instead prescribing more antibiotics, they are seeing the worst doctor on the planet. I don't believe this is what is happened and there must be more to this that they just aren't sharing.

So, everyone who has ever been to a doctor and had to have any sort of procedure: have you ever been told, here's what we need to do, but there's a waitlist and it's going to be months and months. End of conversation. Anyone? Ever? Wouldn't they be like, ok, we're really really backed up. We will put you on the schedule for May 15th. If we have an opening before then, you are on the priority list. Something like that. Jenn is basically saying--the doctor said, ok maybe, eventually, we'll get to your kid. This really isn't true and makes no sense. This does not track for me.

If they were pumping up my kid with constant antibiotics for 4-5 months and they put me on an indefinite waitlist for months and months in order to get my kid's hearing back and relieve his pain---I would drive anywhere that could fix them. I would bleeping walk to Canada from Florida if it meant that my kid wasn't in pain. Even today, my kids are 19 and 20 and if they are sick, I'm so incredibly worried about them, I don't sleep well at night and constantly ask them what I can do to help them feel better. I'd pay every penny I have to get them comfort. These two are among the worst parents on the planet and I don't see how the stans do not see it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It looks like they are also planning on Aulani again this year, so just add that to the huge list of planned vacations--mostly just repeats of repeats. Sadly, they had to cancel their Aulani trip last year. No mention of the reason, but probably nanny-related. And they were planning on going to the Polynesian Cultural Center (assumingly, they kept calling it 10 different things.)

Someone in the chat said it was too touristy and unethical. Jen says it can't be the same place, she think it's an actual "museum" and they have only heard great things. I am sure they are just going off what they saw in Adam's video. They still think themselves travel experts and really never do any research at all, do they?

And I am sure they booked their 3rd cruise (the one just for funsies) in the middle of Jackson's ear issue. I can't imagine planning yet another vacation instead of prioritizing my son's health issues.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.