Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cavamom

VIP Member
Did Tim donate or raise $1000 minimally to go “Over the Edge”?

View attachment 2781330

What was Tim doing solo at the Hyatt Regency on Friday, Feb. 23 (where he complained the wind was to strong to safely do the event) when it was scheduled for Sat. Feb. 24?

View attachment 2781355
Exactly! He specifically says that you have to meet the $1000 fundraising goal to qualify to REE-pel. Where was the fundraiser? They have a 900,000+ subs. If only some of their actual loyal stans donated $1, they could have raised $50,000 or maybe more. Instead, they donated the minimum themselves just for the content. They could have promoted the hell out of this and actually done some good.
Pete Werner is an actual shitbag, but no question he would have promoted the hell out of something like this to sponsor some of the DIS team doing the rappel.

The event was supposed to be Friday, but it was moved to Saturday bc of the wind. Notice no one was with him Friday. J was at school of course, but J4D didn’t bc it was a nanny work day. She came Saturday bc the alternative was to be home alone with both and she doesn’t do that. And shouldn’t evidenced by the fact that she couldn’t find the pool when there was a label that said POOL next to the elevator button. WOW.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
20 years of no soda. That's funny because I distinctly remember the entitlement twins visiting the coke store and trying all the samples from around the world.

• Haha
  • Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Jenn has a flirty vibe when she’s around Adam. Like she wants his attention anyway.
We should put Jenn and Dawn from Yankee in the South in a room with Adam and see who can out idiot themselves for that disgusting overgrown manchild

• Haha

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
The hair cutting part was fucking scary!

Jackson was squirming and jumping all
Over the floor, while Jenn had her office scissors pointed directly at him, while shouting numerous times “wait! Wait! Wait!!!” And Tim “ hold still! Hold still! Hold still!”

Put the kid in a chair, put a towel or cloth around him, get hair cutting scissors and for fucks sake, YouTube how to cut hair!!! Hold the hair your cutting between your pointer and middle finger to prevent stabbing your child in the eye or ear!!

This part should be titled how not to cut children’s hair.

• Sad
  • Wow

Saul's Gal

What's he saving in his teeth for later? 🤮
She leaves that stuff in there for several reasons:
1.She doesn't watch when she edits because she is too busy focusing on paying attention to watching Bravo.
2. She enjoys embarrassing Tim.
3. She knows people will comment and it will increase engagement which equals $.

It is wild how lazy so many of these channels are (Kyle Pallo) and yet, people fawn over how hard they work. I genuinely am baffled by this daily.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I love how she goes -

"I'm using them to plan the baby's birthday.

And Tim goes, "Yeah, Oliver's birthday."

Then she goes, "I wanted to do something really fun and special for Oliver."

She actually has to be coached to remember to say her son's name. :rolleyes:

I also love how she keeps saying I.. I ...I ...I... I paid for.. I am using them, I am planning, I wanted to do...

So Tim isn't a part of any of this?

She's such a fucking narcissist. 🖕

• Sick
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I have been driving around for a while because I have a kid at a late night sports practice (good luck to Timbo one day if they have a kid in sports), and so was listening to the live audio. This was done because of Jenn's FOMO of Tim and Nicky having a podcast and Patreon up and her not getting adoration today. She is dominating a lot of it, cutting off Tim, WAIT REAL QUICKing, etc. 🙄

Another Budley poop joke, and Jenn saying how wonderful he is and gushing over the kid. Sorry, O, you are chopped liver.
---
They "went a little overboard" for O's birthday planning but then Jenn says it is a party for Tim and O, and then says "for everyone" because "we couldn't do a BIG 1st bday party for J." WTF. Sorry Jim and Nicole, your party was putrid and low-level for J, so they are redoing it. They are ridiculous. Just let the baby have his own fucking day. O is going to grow up loathing his own brother if they keep this up.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Big Amanduh update! She’s very convinced that the Instagram butterfly filter will always be her favorite. #deepthoughtswithamanduh

• Haha
  • Sick

mmc2020

Timmy Tightpants spotted in Amanduh's Homecomin reel. The fit and womanly hips give it away. Tattle is 99% sure you're not a medium.

IMG_2459.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Rebelle

VIP Member
Tim absolutely does edibles. Sometimes he’s so high he can be blindfolded with dental floss. Don’t watch the bad eye, watch the good one. I’m an ex stoner I see these things lol
Remember in the old house, every single night, Dim with glassy eyes would be like I fell asleep on the couch with my contacts in that’s why my eyes are red.

Even my mom eventually stopped falling for that one.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They both pretend they only go to Publix on Sunday. And every day that ends in "y", but okay.

Maybe by the time Dim has his 45th birthday, he'll know how to use a fork. And be brave enough to go on a cruise where there is no Mickey or Donald butts to lust after. LOL, yeah right.
Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 11.53.19 AM.png

---
Yea, so if Jenn doesn't talk to them anymore, in her memory, they weren't there. She's a fucking bitch.

60 people is stupid for a 1st birthday, but I'm still going to say she's lying and they don't even know 60 people. And the party planner has to come out to see if they can even fit 60 people at their house? And too bad, because I already invited them. What she was saying there didn't even make any sense at all. She's a fucking liar. Just like there were 6 or 7 people at J$ party and it sucked. She fucking lies for no reason at all.
I think she's gotten to the point where she can't distinguish between what is actually reality and what is her pretend housewives reality show in her head. She hates her mom life so much though, that much is true.

• Haha
  • Sick

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I was amused by the fact that the wrestler had no clue who Tim is. I hope that put his ego in check.

Also, he tells the wrestler than he and his wife were born in the same hospital. And then his son was born in the same hospital too. The way he worded it, Oliver doesn’t exist as usual. It wasn’t “one of my sons” it was “my son” like he only has one. Such a random thing to say to a stranger. I’m sure this isn’t the first and last time he tells someone this fun fact. So Oliver will forever feel like an outcast being born in a different hospital.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Forest

VIP Member
So Jenn will be very sad when she can’t go into the pool with the baby at swim lessons when he is older.

Uh, how about going in the pool that they own with the baby. You know the one that is six inches from the back door.

• Haha
  • Wow

Prosperity Piglet

This fat bitch was talking like she is Guy Fieri. :ROFLMAO:
They didn't show Nick at all?
Jen is super excited to eat at every restaurant. She's going to be to fat for Lulu and will need Mumulemon.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Jenn says she's been getting more serious about the thumbnails. I am not sure what she means by that, because to me, they look as crappy as ever. Unless she means she's been showing the seriously massive amount of food they have been eating.

1708717722899.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I don't understand these two "theme park dads". They are always at the park without their kids. Imagine going to a theme park for the billionth time for an event night and riding dinosaur without your kids? They are severe man children. Dick looks like he has been stunted since 10 with that hat.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Tim didn't learn from the picnic table spaghetti incident. He tries to show a spoonful of cobbler to the camera and ends up dumping it onto the table. Hard to tell, but I think once again he just picks it off the table and eats it.

1709159094128.png

And just minutes later he's cutting a cupcake and a chunk falls onto the table.

1709159325813.png

• Sick
  • Haha

erry

VIP Member
If anyone can make a $120 hoodie look utterly ridiculous, cheap, tacky, and sloppy, it’s defintely Jenn. Who in the fuck dressed her?!?
God she looks awful!
Big people shouldn’t wear “over size” anything. It adds an extra 50 pounds to her. That’s for the smaller girlies. I’m plus size and I’ve worn my XL crops proudly, but I’d NEVER walk out looking a god damn mess. Everything from the cap to the shoes is just allllll wrong.
i am literally embarrassed for her.
She’s extra hunched over looking, her hair is a mess, and honestly, Tim is looking like a snack standing next to her. I said what I said.

• Haha
  • Sick