Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FreckleFart90

Amazingly, within ONE day of announcing (from the 3rd of May with Joseph's comment to the 4th of May with Jenn's tweets I posted above), suddenly people were showing at their GATED FUCKING COMMUNITY and random family members' homes to protest the pregnancy announcement and harass them? GTFO.

Then here's when Jenn went after "Amy" who was just tagged in the whole thing with "Maria" (who I swore was OnionDipsaParty on Guru IYKYK)

This is Jenn's tweet to Amy, about Amy's "friends who came after us" (even though no one tagged Jenn in Joseph's original "poor child" tweet.

Somehow Jenn found it or she went searching for the ONE tweet that was not over-the-top congratulatory.

View attachment 2771609

Then someone else jumped in to defend Amy and bash Jenn.
And then Amy added comments too with people probably bashing Amy for something she was just tagged in...thanks to Jenn putting her on blast.

View attachment 2771610

Someone defending Amy again and coming after Jenn -

View attachment 2771611
I read some of this to my partner and she said “what would they do? Go knock on their door and yell “IM MAD YOU CONCEIVED””

• Haha
Reactions: 29

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
So Nick is on a hosted trip at Universal where he gets free ice cream and butterbeer, front of the line access to rides and so much more while Tim is binge eating Fatburger with Jenn and Adam the Woo.
That tracks!

• Haha
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This right here is why J$ hasn't had his ear tubes done. They have a lot going on and are jam-packed and they have another trip coming up, soon it seems. They are too fucking busy to get their kid out of pain and off antibiotics. Assholes.

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 2.13.12 PM.png

I haven't reached that part yet, but I'm going to again take a guess and say she's cutting her own kid's hair because he's been asked not to return to the hair salon? Jenn, maybe get your kid evaluated. I know you are so fucking busy feeding your faces but the kid needs some sort of therapy to help him manage his sensory issues.

• Sad
  • Sick

erry

VIP Member
Could you imagine doing a presentation for a client, like let’s say Coca Cola, and then during presentation you’re all like “let me tell you all about the amazing benefits that Pepsi has to offer, and why we love Pepsi so much.”

This is another level of fucked up. It’s disrespectful AF, it’s offensive AF. Didn’t Jenn already say “no one” watches the SW videos? She doesn’t give AF about SeaWorld, and it shows.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
How can you wear pants THIS tight, sitting in this position for so long. They actually look like they are going to burst.
Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 12.55.25 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
To me, this is a Freudian slip. TPD is being hosted by Undercover Tourist/Theme Park Frog at Universal right now. This is bothering Tim so while he was slumming it at Sea World's #hosted event, he's got Dick on the brain. Top it off with everyone on planet Earth getting the Epic Universe package a few weeks ago...Tim is thinking this is what my life is now. Fucking Sea World.

Jenn still needs to fix it, because Sea World is one of the very few who have continued to host them. They owe it to SW not to screw up their media events. The fact that the video went up, people commented and she still didn't go in and fix the audio, even with one of her shitty volumes, lead me to believe that she truly doesn't give a fuck about anything.

Yeah, for two people who are near-constant fuck-ups, this is on another level. One commenter on the video said they made it almost halfway through the video before they realized it was actually Sea World, only because Tim happened to show a Sea World sign in the park.

It would be bad regardless, but for this to be a #hosted "vid".... You drove there for the sole purpose of doing this hosted hardhat tour, and then you call the park by the name of one of its competitors IN THE IMMEDIATE OPENING SECONDS OF THE VLOG? And your "editor" doesn't catch it so it can at least be acknowledged and corrected in some fashion before it's made public?? And you've been doing this sort of "work" for over a dozen years?!? Mind-blowing. Unconscionable.

As others have said, this just further proves that they are desperate to be back on Universal's media list for Epic Universe. And they are still seething about the media gift that practically every grifter known to man received, except them. Universal is apparently living rent-free in Tim's mind, what little of it is left at this point. If Sea World doesn't also remove them from their media list after this massive fuck-up, then they are just as desperate and pathetic as the Trackers.

Oh, and Jenn? THIS is why you two need to hire an actual, professional editor. This would have never happened if a paid individual was editing your footage. Period. At least half of the blame for this debacle falls on your husband for being such an idiot, yes. But the rest of it falls squarely on you, you useless waste of space.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
It was me you guys, I went and paid Tim's silver fox brother a visit to give him a piece of my mind. :love:

Seriously, nobody went to their house or any of their family members house. If that were true, wouldn't they still constantly be visited by lunatic stans and haters? They lie. They lie about shit that isn't even necessary to lie about. This got the stans all outraged and got Jenn, specifically, extra attention. That poor infertile woman, pregnant with her miracle child! People are just terrible! When in reality, it's Jenn that is the terrible person.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Jenn was, and still is, nothing but an attention whore. This whole thing was probably a highlight of her life. A real core memory. I bet this so called scandal was just like the Real Housewives to her. And we all know that's what she dreams of being.

• Heart

Moonlight666

Tim complained about his iPhone's alarm not being loud enough. Jenn said she never noticed because she doesn't use an alarm. LMAO Who needs an alarm when you wake up at 1pm?

Jenn liked one of the hotels they stayed at because it had two rooms "Jackson didn't have to stay with us." He's 4 not 14. She can't stand being around her offspring.

Tim wanted to buy a certain RV but said they couldn't afford it. Jenn was quick to say that they CAN afford it but they don't want to spend their money on something they won't use often. LMAO When has that stopped these two before?

Someone asked if their electricity bill is higher since getting the Rivian. Jenn has no idea and looks to Tim. I thought Jenn was in charge of the finances. She said she saved Tim's credit. How does she not know the electricity bill?

As they were finishing the chat someone said "I forgot I have to work tonight." The Trackers begin giggling and telling him to "get to work!" Most people have to actually work, Trackers. Jenn, you'll be sanding jukeboxes once again.
She is not using an alarm. So there we have the confirmation that Tim is taking care of Jackson in the morning. I see nothing wrong with the father doing morning routine but Jenn really does nothing 🙄

• Wow

DisNuts

Chatty Member
She didn’t even know what to say or add when Tim was talking about his alarm. She was like dumbfounded on what the alarm does and really didn’t seem to care. This is a “mother” with two small children and one of them needs to be up and ready for school in the morning. She’s so useless. Unbelievable. Tim could be using that time to get ready for “work” but instead he’s up taking care of the kids, making breakfast, getting them dressed, driving them to school…all while her lazy ass is in bed sleeping.

I appreciate that she wore a blanket on her bottom half. I guess she reads here and didn’t want comments about her thunder thighs and crotch.

• Haha
  • Wow

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I love when Adam posts a video with them. It really lights a fire under Jenn’s ass to get HER vid out in a timely manner. It CAN be done.

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
WHY DON'T YOU JUST TEXT THEM AMANDUH
View attachment 2782648
---
Dim keeps doing something funky with his mouth.
View attachment 2782650
God, she’s such a pick me. It’s like she wants everyone to know that she personally knows Jenn. Whoopty fucking do who gives a shit. She’s gonna get tired of you AmanDUH and throw you to the side like she does everybody else and I am so here for it when it happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

pkd81

Size 34/medium, my bootybutt.

MEDIUM??? I have a son who wears a men's small and there is no way in HELL Tim is only one size up from him. 😂
Yeah. No way. Especially if he is 6'2 or whatever the hell he's claiming to be. Even if he's like 5'10 I am calling BS on it too.
luludim.png

luludim2.png

You've got to almost respect Tim's dedication to his delusional self-image. Something so preposterous could only come from the mind of someone who openly admits to training himself to forget and block out any fact or opinion which runs contrary to the fantasy world he attempts to manufacture.

This will definitely be the year he drops those turdy pounds. Just after they fulfil their goal of running a mukbang train on every location in Disney Springs which sells anything remotely edible.

Dim, we can't wait for you and your greased hog of a wife to show off your Lululemon "fits" in the mirror on your next cabin or room tore. Anytime you're ready.

• Haha
  • Wow

pkd81

dim_airplane.png

New voog up. Jenn "I've really started making an effort with the thumbnails recently" Tracker presents her newest masterpiece.

She is really trolling Tim and the rest of us at this point. You simply can't make stuff like this up.

• Sick
  • Haha

littlemuv

VIP Member
I think Jenn has a tenuous grasp on reality. She is very child-like. I know we all joke about it here but she lives in a fantasy world where she doesn’t want to deal with real problems and Tim enables her. She plays at being a grown up occasionally but then retreats back into her dream world, like an obese, orange haired Barbie.

• Heart

cavamom

VIP Member
I've said this before. If TTT was a real TV show. The network would have pulled the show by now.

Their rappelling vlog only got 34K. I've done a sound bath and liked it. But when a charity vlog gets less views than a sound bath vlog. You've got something to worry about. Tim repelling down a building should one of the most interesting things he has done. But nope. Somehow he made it one of the most boring things he has done, even for a good cause.
Gee….what could they have done to drum up interest in their rappelling video? What if, and I’m just spitballing here, they had announced via the channel and other social media that Tim was going to rappel down the Hyatt on February 23? And what if they had set up a fundraiser for GKTW to raise the $1000 to qualify? And what if, after meeting that goal really quickly, they challenged their community to get to $10000? $25000? Even $50000? And then all of those donors would be invested in watching the video and they actually make more $for themselves OR pledge to donate the earnings from that video to GKTW too!

Wonder if any of that would be a good idea?

• Haha

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
It was me you guys, I went and paid Tim's silver fox brother a visit to give him a piece of my mind. :love:

Seriously, nobody went to their house or any of their family members house. If that were true, wouldn't they still constantly be visited by lunatic stans and haters? They lie. They lie about shit that isn't even necessary to lie about. This got the stans all outraged and got Jenn, specifically, extra attention. That poor infertile woman, pregnant with her miracle child! People are just terrible! When in reality, it's Jenn that is the terrible person.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Jenn was, and still is, nothing but an attention whore. This whole thing was probably a highlight of her life. A real core memory. I bet this so called scandal was just like the Real Housewives to her. And we all know that's what she dreams of being.
Lucky you, having to travel all the way to VA to protest in person to this guy. What a hardship!

Screenshot 2024-02-21 114533.png

Look at that Tim, you have absolutely nothing to be jealous of. You're both successful independent business owners with beautiful loving wives and loving families. The only problem is that in none of your many photos can your project the inner happiness, peace and satisfaction that comes from within and reaches out through your eyes. We see you get more haggard day by day while others age like fine wine. It's a choice.

• Heart
  • Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I may have missed it, but @Southpaw33 or @xmasbdaygirl - did she mention Jim and Nicole at any time when yapping about J.'s "sad little" COVID 1st birthday? I don't think so. What a slap in the face to them. She doesn't even have the balls to give them a shoutout for planning / putting on that cute birthday that he had. I thought it was so nice, given the circumstances.

She is such a shitty person.
Nope, never. It is her way of insulting them. She must hate Nicole now. Something happened there.

J's first birthday was honestly no different than the parties we threw for our kids for bday #1. IMO, it should be family and just a few close friends, smaller so the baby doesn't get overwhelmed, and the whole thing is really a chance for everyone to be with the baby and spend time with them. My first (with sensory issues, which we were just realizing at the time) got so overwhelmed at the party we had and we only had 12 or so family and close friends there. It can be a lot for a 1 year old.

Nicole did a wonderful job on J's party. The theming was adorable and for a COVID party it really wasn't lacking. We did trivia about our kids at their first birthdays, too, plus a few little games. What Nicole did was perfect. Jenn is a bitch. It would have taken her 3 weeks to plan Publix sub pickup, a plastic tablecloth from Amazon, and some cheap balloons, if she had done it.

• Heart