Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I think Jenn is trying to copy Daphne with the giggles 😂 I also think she does it more around Tim and Adam because she doesn’t get any of their jokes so she just laughs constantly so she can catch one by accident.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
I see the intermittent fasting is still going great, skipping all those lunches is really making a difference!

His child bearing lady hips do not fit in a medium. Just because you can squeeze in it doesn't mean you should be wearing it.

• Haha
View attachment 2774468

Jenn probably didn’t even notice he said Universal Orlando in the intro because she’s lazy and useless as an editor. If she would have noticed, she could have overlayed some text saying “Seaworld” instead.
I’m willing to bet she didn’t know until she was monitoring the comments. They have since pinned this comment:

View attachment 2774474
I'm sure SeaWorld appreciates you mentioning Universal, Tim! You know, since SeaWorld #hosted you and they are trying to brand themselves as Orlando's roller coaster park. Maybe next time you will be #hosted at Discovery Cove and you can say you are at The Living Seas.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: "nobody in here!"
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 1.17.47 PM.png

Also Dim: "do you think they have a fun bathroom?"

I don't know Dim, WTF is a "fun bathroom" to a grown man in his fucking 40s?

ATW says the owner's name is Spike.
Ginn: "WHAT A NAAAAME!" *weird grin*
Okay bitch, maybe take it down a notch on the edibles.

• Haha
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I may have missed it, but @Southpaw33 or @xmasbdaygirl - did she mention Jim and Nicole at any time when yapping about J.'s "sad little" COVID 1st birthday? I don't think so. What a slap in the face to them. She doesn't even have the balls to give them a shoutout for planning / putting on that cute birthday that he had. I thought it was so nice, given the circumstances.

She is such a shitty person.
Nope. If you didn't watch the video or follow them back then, you would have thought OG Buddy's first birthday was terrible with 6 or 7 people there. She actually said 6 or 7 and thought really hard about it. Like--who does that? That party was so well thought out, with the little blankets for each family and the games and prizes with Jim hosting the games. It was such a good party and Jenn basically tells the world here that it sucked.

I'm sure in that video, Jenn says what an amazing party it was. FRE needs to take that sound and combine it with todays vid where she says how sucky it is. She's infuriating.

Wait--so maybe, just maybe if they are no longer friends with the people, they didn't exist at the party. Now that tracks. Jim and Nicole, the Disney Double Dose were all there. So take those 4 out of the equation...maybe 6 or 7 other people? I have to go back and watch this party again tonight.

• Heart

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
It makes me cringe to know Jackson suffers with his ears, and Jenn sing-songed in the elevator at the GKTW “Ohhh my ears popped! Did yours pop too buddy!?”

She deserves a throat punch for that.

• Angry
  • Heart

ERock11518

And I am sure they booked their 3rd cruise (the one just for funsies) in the middle of Jackson's ear issue. I can't imagine planning yet another vacation instead of prioritizing my son's health issues.
I cant imagine putting your son with severe ear issues on airplanes!

• Sad

Forest

VIP Member
Jenn has a flirty vibe when she’s around Adam. Like she wants his attention anyway.

• Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Wow - even here she weighs less than she does now - she still had a neck - and a separate chin...
One of our arguments here a while back was a conversation about how much she weighed. Some people had said at the time that she was around 175 and people were very certain she was well over 200 lbs. There was a lot of "she's big, but not that big" kind of comments and it went back and forth for a bit. There is zero doubt in my mind that she is well over 200 lbs now. I dare say she's pushing 225/230 at this point. She is completely unrecognizable when comparing present day Jenn to that woman who was prancercizing at Universal.

Women change a lot when they have kids. She's a completely different person. Do you remember how cruel and nasty you were talking about overweight people in your past vlogs, Jenn? How's that going for you now? Karma is a bitch...and you'll be 300lbs soon enough.

• Heart

rockatansky

God, she just can't let shit fly can she? What's the point in being so paggro about the real housewives thing? I can just imagine her getting irate about that person's comment then quickly responding with her greasy thumbs, tongue stuck out and feeling ever so smug with herself as she types out the :) She's such a bitch lol.

• Haha
  • Sick

TawdryT

VIP Member
Here ya go -

I think there was another time too w/ an autistic fan, but it's been deleted. I believe this one (or that one) was also a scenario where she wasn't tagged or anything but had to go and search for something that was said about them.

View attachment 2771641
She's always been a fucking bully and professional victim. Dim is an insufferable ignorant douche. They're perfect for each other.

• Heart

Galorious

VIP Member
Wonder if this 'doctor' that can't fix J$`s ears for months and months is the same 'doctor' that told she was infertile after 'trying all the medical stuff'?

• Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The contrast of how Tim was acting with Adam at Fatburger vs how he acts with Nick anywhere was pretty noticeable. Not that Tim and Adam are some amazing dynamic duo (and they are very superficial friends) but Tim legitimately cracked up laughing and looked comfortable with Adam. It just makes it more obvious he has no connection with Nick in the podcasts or vlogs. And it is even more obvious how desperate Jenn is to be in on the 'fun' with Adam - meanwhile she is in the same house as the podcast but she hasn't busted the door down during filming yet. 😂

hcslacs

VIP Member
I love how there was a Tim at HS vid posted 4 hours ago and nobody’s talking about it here.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Yeah he fixates on the most mundane and random shit (like how did white people oops I mean the “first people to land on Florida” survive mosquitos) and no actual critical things like “why am I sabotaging my own wellbeing” or “have I ever thought about what’s going on in the rest of the world”.

Also he’s going to need at least an XL for lululemon shorts.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Damn, if I had to return stretch pants that didn’t fit me (and I’m sure she was recommended somewhere near the upper tier of sizing), I wouldn't have been deep throating deviled eggs and pounding down 9 different dishes the same day. Damn Jenn, you are savage girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Southpaw33

VIP Member
What vegan cafe? I missed that when I was scanning the "vid."

Did she say?

And where was her chauffeur in all of this?
It was in the later part, I think when she and Tim are on the couch together. I don't think she named it. I think her friend is driving her places. I am guessing her new best friend is a stay at home mom, vegan, book reader, sound bather, DIY home renovating, Lululemon-wearing idiot. 😅 What other recent new obsessions does Jenn have?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25