Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
The pace is 16 min per mile and a 'normal' person could walk 13.1 miles in the time allowed (roughly 3 and half hours). If you are unfit you will still be rough the next day and neither Tim nor the Woo look like they will be doing any build up runs.
I don’t run, but I can walk a mile in 16 minutes even when my dog stops to sit in the middle of the road and look pretty. That’s a generous and inclusive time limit.

Reactions: 7

elliebee27

VIP Member
We almost stayed at Grand Cypress ages ago but never did.

Evermore seems pricey even though we could afford it, why bother? It seems like such a waste. I just checked as I just booked us 8 nights this summer at AKL.

$671/night for 4 bedrooms, honestly not that bad, but it's just 2-3 of us so why? I would totally consider it if we, example, took my parents with us or something. Maybe when my family from the UK comes out but they all stay on property and wouldn't imagine anywhere else.

Tim and Jenn only care about brands and how much something costs.

I'd rather spend money on having nice meals or whatever. I think we're going to do the starlight safari this time! (Has anyone else done it?)

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I don’t know anything about racing but I hear you guys talk about sweeping or getting swept I don’t understand what any of this is can someone explain it to us non-runners, please

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
Would it be possible that the ear surgery is complete BS ....

he's had an ongoing ear infection for months apparently. We've said here for a long time about him pulling at his ears, would it be a case of them totally neglecting the ear infection and not actually taking him to a doctor or possibly not actually giving him the anti biotic due to pure lazyness and its now so bad they need to address it on the vlogs and pretend they've been addressing this and giving the story of surgery which will miraculously not happen because they've finally given the kid the antibiotics he should have had months ago!!

Lambyo

Chatty Member
I’m at EPCOT and so far no Timmy and no vloggers. The personal shoppers however, omg I have found a new group of people to hate. They are live on some platform, asking people ok, how many do you want? Two for Mary! Anyone else? How about you get the fuck out of my way. I need all the Orange Bird stuff.

The food booths open in 15 minutes…my eyes are peeled. I’m ready to be a saboteur.
I’m guilty for using a personal shopper at times. Due to some mobility issues, I’m unable to get to WDW right now (hopefully that will change in the future). I love spirit jerseys and the only way to get them usually is through personal shoppers. Sometimes Shop Disney has them, but I don’t want to wait.
ETA: I have a shopper I order from, they charge a small upcharge. I don’t pay triple on eBay.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
He looks so odd here- like deformed. His face is so bloated. He’s sunburnt! He says he got his first sunburn of the year! What fucking 41 yr old native Floridian doesn’t put on sunscreen?!

Just listening to her bitch about O$! Someone big should punch her in the face for him.
Thanks for the crazy bloated avatar😱 Using it now!

• Haha

cavamom

VIP Member
Looks like they made Rosie work on Saturday because she missed that sound bath day and you know that Karen Ginn was pissed about that. Again they ate so much...so gross...so much cheese.
I spit out my drink though when Dim started talking about the Heron bird and its neck and Ginn chimed in that she did know about it 🤣..... from our emoji Ginn?
The videos are out of order. The sound bath appointment was Monday. This video is from Saturday.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
She is so desperate to live the Real Housewife life.

I once saw Whoopi Goldberg at the Cinnabon at the Beverly Center. Does that make Cinnabon iconic too?

And I am pretty sure the only reason Kyle had the Fatburger truck at her party to feed all those ‘celebrities’ was because her niece is married to one of the execs—someone who just happens to be under FBI investigation.
Cinnabon is iconic 😂 Everybody knows Cinnabon, it is everywhere, it is what people think of when they thin Cinnamon bun. Yes there are better local versions, but no other chain.

Fatburger, not iconic.

peteykirch

VIP Member
The huge Amanduh updates keep coming, and they just don’t stop.

First, she went to the Pop Culture Soda Shoppe, where she drank sugary beverages and bought D&D stuff for the Employee. (Learned this through a much too long vid. She might have got more stuff, but the tortuous intro put me off to the point where I could watch no longer.)

On another day, she went to a place called Slim Chickens, for chicken strips.

It’s honestly like watching the Slackers all over again, only sorta gender swapped.
Slim Chickens is pretty good, they opened one near us in NC and we've enjoyed it every time we've went so far.

Their Cranberry Lemonade during the Holiday season is so damn good.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Yeah, apparently she brought one of her books to some vegan cafe she wanted to try and left the book there. She said she called and they had put it in their book library. I don't buy for a second she was reading that book while stuffing her face with food. She just brought it in to be seen with a book and be a "vegan who reads a book in a vegan cafe." All of her new interests are based on this BFF now.
In the video she says she didn’t read the book while there. Claims she was editing instead.

• Haha

xojamilyn

She's only 43/44 from I've read on her tattle when I go there. Her toy boy is 31 from what I gathered.
She was 30 in 2008 when she was on “What Not to Wear”.. so she would be 46 this year. Ironically the day after Dim.

• Wow

court2022

Chatty Member
I really only went for the Orange Bird Lug crossbody, specifically. Orange Bird is my guy. I went, got all the stuff I wanted, did a lap around World Showcase and left before the traffic got crazy. I rode Soarin because Around the World came back today and Spaceship Earth. I'll be back the weekend of the 10th with the family.

Flower and Garden really doesn't have that many food booths, not as many as Food and Wine for sure. I only grabbed food from two booths, Trowel & Trellis: the soy-glazed stickey ribs and the raspberry and lemon herbal tea with gin. Both were amazing. The tea drink might be my new favorite festival beverage, replacing the violet lemonade, which is always amazing, but I think the tea was better. Also the Toasted Pretzel Bread from Germany, which is also something I always get.

Here's the Orange Bird haul. I'm not a Spirit Jersey person, but this one was really cute.

The prizes for the scavenger hunt this year are these little cornhole boards. Absolutely adorable. I think they might be the cutest prize yet. They had 3 other designs, but I only saw Orange Bird because I knew that's the one I had to have.

View attachment 2786025
Cute! I'll be heading down to WDW March 17-March 22 and def will be hitting up Flower & Garden. Can't wait!

CoolWhip

VIP Member
The thumbnail for the Tracker Hamburger Vid is hilariously photoshopped to slim down the Mukbang throuple. I didn't see the Tracker Vid, but Troll Patrol covered Woo's version, which shows what they actually look like. I still don't get the logic in photoshopping the pictures when they film themselves up close in high definition.
Is that the extra effort she said she is putting into thumbnails? 😂

• Haha

Saul's Gal

I sold my DVC but if the policy is still the same, you can book up to 5 guests (or more depending on the number of people booked on the resort stay for that night).

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Oh GAWD. Ruined another thing for me.

She went to the new one in Celebration.

How much ya wanna bet we'll be seeing one with Tim, Jenn and / or Woo too in the near future? :rolleyes: 🤮
I didn't realize one opened in Celebration. I bet they will be there by the end of the week. I'm curious if that store also has the no recording sign on the door that will sabotage their food review.

I will definitely not watch when they go because they will not ruin it for me. We split the heart shaped chicken and waffles when we were there last time. I cannot begin to imagine how much food they will order.