Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I don’t know why everyone thinks they would go to the trouble of the medical marijuana route. If there’s ever been someone who knows how to get it in other ways, it’d be the Trackers.

Allegedly, of course.
Pretty sure Amanda and maybe dad too have had fairly large possession charges. Doesn’t seem to be a weed shortage in that family.
---
Have Buddy or Da Baby even met OG Aunt Amanda?
Do they think new amanduh is their aunt?

• Wow
Reactions: 9

yellojello

I’m interested in the new Evermore resort so I started watching the Kyle Pallo vlog on it…I couldn’t get through it so I skipped much of it. It’s terrible. But I see Timmy was at this media preview. Wondering when we’ll see the tracker version.

• Sick

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
For those of you who go to Disney Springs often, if you parked in the Orange Garage, how would you get to Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar? For me, I'd walk straight over the bridge towards STK and The Edison and stay straight, right?
Yes, this is exactly how I would go. Dim's way is...dim...a lot of extra walking that way

ETA...or is it PSA? :ROFLMAO: I'm pretty sure he has given bad directions at Disney Springs before, I seem to remember commenting on it...

• Haha

littlemuv

VIP Member
New IG story from Jenn, more of their idiot Stan’s felt the need to pass on that they met the Slackers. Tim & ATW look like they’re in the tropics, Jenn looks like a Sherpa (sorry real Sherpas, you’re amazing people)

• Sick
Reactions: 8

elliebee27

VIP Member
I love my Orange Bird shoulder buddy. I don't know why I love Orange Bird so much. So cute. I NEED an OB Loungefly!

• Heart

cavamom

VIP Member
Lynn started Jan. 1, 2022

J$ was 2 years 1 month 2 days

Like you said, O has had a nanny pretty much all his life and he is not even 1 year yet.

————-

Re: ear tube surgery
(2018, Revere Health, so take with a grain of salt)

View attachment 2783599

then there’s this…
View attachment 2783609
Considering the $ that we see them spend regularly, they have the funds to do this if needed. Of course the smart thing to do is have insurance pay, or pay their portion. And I just cannot imagine insurance not paying for a very routine procedure to help a kid who’s been on continuous antibiotics for months. I just don’t get it.
---
Maybe they are waiting for J$ to be on summer vacation from school before scheduling the ear procedure. That way they wouldn’t break up the school confinement of Buddy.
I could see them using this as an excuse. And that’s exactly what it is, a poor excuse. Why waste daycare days when they will have to full time parent him all summer anyway? Just like Jenn skipping the rappelling last Friday, a nanny day, but coming on Saturday when she needed to amuse her kids all day and just wanted something to do.
Every rational parent knows that missing a ton of school days in Pre-K isn’t a good thing, but also that it’s PRE-K, not Medical School, and you can miss when needed.

Last edited:

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I think they cruise Disney because they are recognized on DCL by the CMs and the guests. They are just going to be randos with a fuzzy ball camera on a Royal or Norwegian cruise. Most people aren't going to have a clue who they are. They aren't famous outside of the Disney bubble. They get off on the fame.

Tim doesn't appear in Adam's Strawberry Festival video today, which means he bailed on him. Who knows if it's because of Jenn or because Adam had a bunch of other weirdos there with him, but I know Tim mentioned it in the live show that he was going the day after Flower and Garden. He didn't specifically say he was going with Adam, but that's who he usually goes to those things with.

I wonder how they feel with all those Disney creators being hosted at AKL and then going on the Wish today. That really has to piss them off. Views are down. The channel in stagnant. And other folks are getting all the perks they used to get. It sucks to suck Bojos.
Those Disney creators were weird. Mostly people exploiting their kids. The funniest thing was before we knew who they were, my daughter and I were eating in the Mara and she said to me “Mom, why is everybody dressed like Molly?” I looked up and sure enough a whole room full of tennis skirts and Disney shorts with ears on. So original 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Snippysnips

VIP Member
As much as I loathe agreeing with them...it really is that long. My son needs a pediatric dental surgeon and it's a 3mo wait from appointment to surgery. My husband needed a endocrinologist. Most have a 4mo wait. It's absolutely a nightmare getting care here now. To many people moved in
I don't think the problem so much is the wait, I don't know how long things take in the US I know in the UK it can vary on location, certain things can either take weeks or months depending on where you are, but for two that are so "set for life" an have no problem making that clear then they shouldn't be relying on I guess cheaper insurance where things will take months, I know here if you go private you can literally have anything sorted within a month, if I was "set for life" then I wouldn't be waiting about on the NHS where I could be months, I'd be going private, I think that's the problem with the slackers, they COULD go private an have J sorted asap but clearly they have probably bought the cheapest insurance they could get (or possible none) for him an this is maybe why they are months because they will be at the bottom for being seen as I assume how long it takes to get seen will depend on how high or low your insurance is

littlemuv

VIP Member
Add a new stroller wagon to the pile of strollers in the garage.View attachment 2778320

Maybe this one?

Looks like OG Buddy is still too big for this. Doesn’t look like canopy will come down to cover him.

55 lbs weight capacity
It looks like a dog carrier. Isn’t this supposed to be for twins? Not one child of school age and one baby? Looks like they got it in the cheapest colour too. Hard times in the Trackerverse?
---
Those lulu leggings won’t be laundered for sometime if she wears them constantly
I’m guessing she’s squeezed in them so tight they won’t come off

• Wow

CoolWhip

VIP Member
So I am at AKL with my daughter, so is the Disney Creator Celebration. So far I have found them to be surprisingly not annoying. I only recognized one family though. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Here ya go -

I think there was another time too w/ an autistic fan, but it's been deleted. I believe this one (or that one) was also a scenario where she wasn't tagged or anything but had to go and search for something that was said about them.

View attachment 2771641
Can we just frame that quote with them on the apology couch for posterity. Change the you to we and make it a shirt? 😂

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Since Monday was President’s Day, and I believe Rosie was not there (I could be wrong), they made her come in to watch the kids, while Jenn pretends to “work” in the other room. “Work” for Jenn is binge watching Bravo and eating copious amounts of junk.
Dim wishing this was Nicky’s dick.
View attachment 2778400

Is it possible for Ginn to ever look put together?? She looks like a slob at ALL times. It’s embarrassing.
View attachment 2778407
Those lulu leggings won’t be laundered for sometime if she wears them constantly

• Sick
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
My guess is they bought this style because they really wanted a wagon but Disney restricts wagons to families with special needs children. This is a strollagon/wagaroller. Beating the system 🙄
That Tracks!

🤔 Does this mean that Oliver will cease being the invisible, ignored, forgotten son?

Are Disney property visits without a nanny in the future?

I seriously doubt it!

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
I remember seeing someone (in the comments on some voog, maybe?) offer them Moonlight Magic not that long ago. I wish I would have screenshot it.

• Sick
  • Angry

littlemuv

VIP Member
They probably bought this specifically with the nanny in mind so she can wrangle both kids at once.

• Sad

bumpire

Chatty Member
Possible unpopular opinion, but crop hoodies are dumb. If I'm wearing a hoodie it's because I'm cold, so the last thing I want is that air getting underneath. It looks stupid too, especially on Jenn.
They’re cozy yet slutty. Perfect for Netflix and chilling which I believe Adam and Jenn do after greasing themselves up with triple fat burgers

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Ginn's "anxiety," I'm sure. She's been claiming that when it suits/benefits her for years. And I bet she's had a medical marijuana card just as long. Pepperidge Farm remembers that when she and PCDev had their blow-up on Twitter many moons ago, after being friends previously, he claimed that she smoked weed at home for her anxiety. I was taken aback by the claim at the time and figured he was lying, because I was still a fan of theirs then. But now, I 100% believe him.
While many people do use marijuana for anxiety, anxiety itself is not a qualifying condition for medical marijuana.
In Florida, these are the qualifying conditions you must be diagnosed with:
Cancer
Epilepsy
Glaucoma
HIV/AIDS
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
Crohn’s disease
Parkinson’s disease
Multiple sclerosis (MS)

I know people who get it for “PTSD” but don’t necessarily have PTSD.

• Sad