Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
In Maryland at least, everyone who needs a certification has to have it posted, anyone from hairdressers to massage therapists to nail techs to obviously dentists, Dr. and lawyers.
It should definitely be a thing, I work in a therapy clinic an the therapists have all their certificates on the walls, am not sure if it's required by law or not but I know that they do it here more out of pride to show them off after working hard for them, but I do like that they have them on the wall because I know just how qualified they are then

I sure as hell would never be the type to listen to randoms on the internet which I believe the slackers probably do

Reactions: 5

bumpire

Chatty Member
Big Amanduh update: A friend gave her a painting of Potato. The friend’s parents were in on it, too. So the friend isn’t Jenn, not that Jenn would ever give a ”friend” a gift.
Perhaps the painting de potato was a gift from Jackson?

Dillon21

VIP Member
Wonder how many people watched it just to will that rope to snap?

As much as I dislike Tim and Jenn. Don't want that to happen. Loved to see him break a window though. I am assuming if that happened he would have been responsible for it.

DoreenP

As much as I loathe agreeing with them...it really is that long. My son needs a pediatric dental surgeon and it's a 3mo wait from appointment to surgery. My husband needed a endocrinologist. Most have a 4mo wait. It's absolutely a nightmare getting care here now. To many people moved in
Well that sucks. I assumed it would be quicker in a more urban area. I don’t know how US insurance works, but if they can afford better insurance to get the kids seen to, they really should’ve had it. Set for life 🙄

Dillon21

VIP Member
Cinnabon is iconic 😂 Everybody knows Cinnabon, it is everywhere, it is what people think of when they thin Cinnamon bun. Yes there are better local versions, but no other chain.

Fatburger, not iconic.

Cinnabon tastes like lard to me. I agree, even my local chain grocery store has a better Cinnamon bun.

I think becuase Fatbuger was mentioned in "It was a good day" by Ice Cube (even for a non-rap fan like me. It is one of those songs most people know even if they don't like rap), that people tend to put Fatburger as an iconic burger place.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
I don’t run and I can also do a 16 minute mile. 13 miles in a row is another story. I could definitely do the 5k no problem and probably push myself to do the 10k but I’m in no shape to even walk a half marathon.
Tim claimed he felt fine the day after the half marathon. I would probably not be able to walk for a few days after.
A very good point, I’d need an ECV for at least a week 😂 I figured races would have a tighter limit though (again, I don’t race, so totally ignorant)! I don’t see how Tim could suggest a 10k and a half are somehow similar? A half is more than twice the distance! Don’t people TRAIN for half marathons?

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I did not see them. And I really paid attention. I did not see any vloggers at all. I even sat in the little center park section for a bit. I was alone, so I wasn't dragging anybody else down looking for vloggers. I just went up to get the OB stuff and grabbed some lunch. I was there about 9:15 and left at about 12:45. I even walked completely around World Showcase, nobody.

I also got the Lug crossbody, the tervis, the pitcher and a few other things. :ROFLMAO: I spent $275 after my discount. 🥴 I went specifically for the Lug bag because I went the 2nd day of Festival of the Arts and missed the Figment one. I have last year's OB Loungefly (I'm a superfan) and I like that one better, so I knew I wouldn't use this one if I got it. I ended up getting the Spirit Jersey. I only have one other Spirit Jersey, I don't really love them, but the OB one this year was really, really cute. I'll post a haul pic later.
Was there a reason you were only there for three hours? I have never been to an Epcot festival but I figured it would take more time.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
I agree with you. Of all the horrible things they have done and continue to do, using marijuana whether obtained legally or not is not a big deal to me. There really isn’t a big stigma on weed anymore. Many people from all different backgrounds partake.
Just don’t drive a golf cart whilst imbibing in the edibles!

So Jenn says Oliver has never met furry characters before as the two bunny mascots for GLTW are waving at him and Oliver is giving them a “wtf” look.

View attachment 2780675

This is a totally different stroller than the stroller wagon, correct? So they brought TWO different strollers for their 4-year-old and toddler to this event that lasted a couple hours at most??

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Yep.

Maybe it's just because when I was little, I was rushed to the ER by my parents at night. Another time, we also had a fire at our house from a chimney issue, so my mind always goes to that memory too. I couldn't imagine my parents dealing with that while high.

And just a month ago, my aunt-by-marriage's sister actually died in a housefire when she left a pot unattended on the stove (and she was a nurse, highly educated woman, and wasn't high or on anything and still had the accident happen and died). So I don't really want to think what would happen with two high adults with two little kids in a similar scenario.

Again, don't care what people do, but these things have to be considered with two littles in the house.
I am sorry this happened. Sending love ❤

• Heart

Loueylouay

VIP Member
All the vloggers annoy me with their festival reviews except for Magical Hijinx. She is friendly but not over the top, her food descriptions are a little more descriptive, she gets right down to business and just comes across more professional.

Forest

VIP Member
We buy a family plan on the exchange. Honestly, there aren’t really cheap plans on there (due to all of the mandates about what must be covered) Like you can’t say oh give me the shitty plan with no doctors for $5. The networks are the networks. The one thing you can play with is the deductibles, but that wouldn’t affect your physician network.

I’m sure it’s possible that the next available surgery date was “months” out. Like maybe 12 weeks. That’s believable. It’s also believable they turned it down because of a trip or cruise. They may not even be able to schedule yet because surgeons only schedule so far out.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Basically, if you aren't running/walking fast enough, they pick you up in a bus and bring you to the finish line. There is a group of people, they call them the Balloon Ladies, they walk at the very very end of the group at the minimum pace required by the race. If the Balloon Ladies are ahead of you when they "sweep", you have to get on the bus. They are basically sweeping the course clear of people who can't finish the race at the maximum time allowed.
OK, thank you for explaining that

2020planner

VIP Member
Yes! Losing your furbaby is the worst. When lost ours (my soul kitty) suddenly in Jan- my husband kept saying we should have done more. It was heartbreaking. He had IBD & we did meds twice a day special food, etc for 4 years. His little body just gave out. They don’t give 2 fucks that either child has something wrong. That bitch made a good review while her baby was in NICU- she shouldn’t even have a goldfish.
Sending ❤ 🌈🐾

Reactions: 4

Typzee Teepee

I wonder what the medical marijuana doctor diagnosed them with to qualify for a medical marijuana card. Would “pee shakes” qualify?
Probably dont have their license, but buy Delta 8 or 9 online. At present it is still legal in Florida but im not sure how much longer.

Reactions: 4