Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I’m sure if Tim knew Holland America gave out big medallions for number of days at sea tiers he would be cruising there in a hot minute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

TawdryT

VIP Member
God forbid they stop spending on cruises & 100s of staycations , instead of getting some really good health insurance for your miracle child 😢
That's what pisses me off, they can afford it. Why is this not priority?- even for these reprobates.
RHOB has great insurance Gin, every fucking one of them.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
She can't be that good of a doctor as Fatty Kay is left to roam around Orlando in a mobility scooter.
You don't know what kind of "conditions" he has. Poor guy has a "hidden disability" and needs that DAS and scooty-puff Junior. How dare anyone mock him

• Haha

Jambo1981

Lucky you, having to travel all the way to VA to protest in person to this guy. What a hardship!

View attachment 2771770
Look at that Tim, you have absolutely nothing to be jealous of. You're both successful independent business owners with beautiful loving wives and loving families. The only problem is that in none of your many photos can your project the inner happiness, peace and satisfaction that comes from within and reaches out through your eyes. We see you get more haggard day by day while others age like fine wine. It's a choice.
Gosh he is the better looking one 👀

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Yep.

Maybe it's just because when I was little, I was rushed to the ER by my parents at night. Another time, we also had a fire at our house from a chimney issue, so my mind always goes to that memory too. I couldn't imagine my parents dealing with that while high.

And just a month ago, my aunt-by-marriage's sister actually died in a housefire when she left a pot unattended on the stove (and she was a nurse, highly educated woman, and wasn't high or on anything and still had the accident happen and died). So I don't really want to think what would happen with two high adults with two little kids in a similar scenario.

Again, don't care what people do, but these things have to be considered with two littles in the house.
Am sorry for your loss

Fully agree with you, you never know what's going happen, I've a few cousins that had bad asthma as kids so growing up we always had at least one adult on guard should an attack come on, an since we grew up with that then it's just normal to us to always make sure at least one adult in the house can still think clearly enough, not saying they have to not do a thing, you can still think not bad after just one drink, but so long as both aren't getting into a state then it's fine

• Heart

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Lol. Tim, once again, is left in the dust.

Looks like these vloggers have RSVLTS sponsorships:
Nate - PMM
Dustin - DFB
Craig & Ryno - DIS Unltd.
Max - Mr. Cheezypops
I hope that is because people at RSVLTS see how he dresses in the wrong size clothing and would make their shirts look even more terrible.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I’m at EPCOT and so far no Timmy and no vloggers. The personal shoppers however, omg I have found a new group of people to hate. They are live on some platform, asking people ok, how many do you want? Two for Mary! Anyone else? How about you get the fuck out of my way. I need all the Orange Bird stuff.

The food booths open in 15 minutes…my eyes are peeled. I’m ready to be a saboteur.
YES! Please post pics of any OB stuff you get. I am obsessed w/ the new OB Loungefly.

pkd81

I am not an editor. How would she have fixed it? Have Tim do a crappy voice over? The only other option at the top of my head is to have him go back out to SW and have him stand in front of the entrance to re-film the intro.
Explained here.

Dillon21

VIP Member
Jenn still needs to fix it, because Sea World is one of the very few who have continued to host them. They owe it to SW not to screw up their media events. The fact that the video went up, people commented and she still didn't go in and fix the audio, even with one of her shitty volumes, lead me to believe that she truly doesn't give a fuck about anything.

I am not an editor. How would she have fixed it? Have Tim do a crappy voice over? The only other option at the top of my head is to have him go back out to SW and have him stand in front of the entrance to re-film the intro.

Sad thing is that Tim actually seems to really like SW out of all the parks. He just does not go all the time as he knows the views are not there. The vlog was pretty boring and I did not watch the whole thing. I am surprised he did not realize he messed up until they went to edit the vlog.

I don't know how she went into a store, a store she's never shopped in before, and bought stuff without trying it on. Sizing is so inconsistent between brands. She said someone helped her determine what size she should get. I'm sure she told the person that she wore size medium Target leggings. I hate trying stuff on, but sometimes, it's just necessary. This was one of those times.

I'm not going to believe anything that specific DS lulu sells fit her body appropriately. That DS lulu isn't the greatest and I dislike the new location even more than the old spot. We'll see what she's wearing in the next vid.
And Lululemon itself is pretty inconsistent. I have a couple of pieces that are roughly my normal size but that dress I bought and returned was way off. I'm honestly surprised she hasn't tried Vuori mainly because they make stuff with recycled fabrics and she could get on her environmental high horse with that before proceeding to go on the boat and polluting the world as she eats shrimpies.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This is a totally different stroller than the stroller wagon, correct? So they brought TWO different strollers for their 4-year-old and toddler to this event that lasted a couple hours at most??
I believe the stroller wagon was at some sort of event that was posted on Jenn's instagram story only so far. It looked like a Lunar New Year celebration or something like that in a park setting. It wasn't at the GKTW thing.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Yeah, through her sister. 🍑 She lives here in Orlando again.
She is making trips to Colorado frequently to dance at a strip club as well. So plenty of opportunities for her to pick up product for her sister. She is a day shift stripper and sounds like trailer trash.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

DoreenP

I know where I’m from, a child who’s 4 would be put under general anesthesia for ear tubes. That requires the OR, although it is a day surgery. It would be a couple of months up here in the rural North Atlantic. Would it really be that long in Orlando? I’m finding that hard to believe.

JssLG317

VIP Member
Are DVC members allowed to bring a guest to the after hours moonlight events?! Watching Woo and he’s with Dim 🤷‍♀️
---
Oh shite, Jinn is there too?! How?!
---
My 15 year old son woke me up at 2am Tuesday morning with a terrible ear ache. He is 6’2 and built like a linebacker but seeing my baby in that much pain (he was sobbing and literally shaking) hurt my heart so bad. We were at the doctor when they opened and his ear drum burst as she was looking. The yellow crap that poured out had me gagging. But at least he felt better. Now on strong antibiotics.
Point of the story….J$ has to have been in a lot of pain during the past few months and his jackass parents couldn’t have cared less 😡
I hope he’s feeling better. Hugs to you. 💛

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I just have to chime in about Slims...that place is good. It also has (at least the one near here) a giant NO VIDEO RECORDING sign on the door.
Oh GAWD. Ruined another thing for me.

She went to the new one in Celebration.

How much ya wanna bet we'll be seeing one with Tim, Jenn and / or Woo too in the near future? :rolleyes: 🤮

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
All this doctor talk reminds me that while lots of people are moving to FL, doctors are too. While not a pediatrician, she can help Tim with his lady hips or banana knee after he injures them with his upcoming (lack of) training and races. After all, she's helped vloggers get out of using scooters in the park and onto their feet again, even if they are mostly cruising now. IYKYK ;)

View attachment 2787881
She can't be that good of a doctor as Fatty Kay is left to roam around Orlando in a mobility scooter.

• Haha
  • Heart