Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Been there. Done that.
View attachment 2772743

Ah, the good old days when George hosted them.
The very last time he hosted them.

(documented in the TTT wiki)
Wine Bar George
As usual, when #hosted, the Trackers order up.
On this visit Tim orders the tomahawk steak ($135)
They insist on dining outdoors cause there are too many people inside. Their multiple appetizers and drinks are served and enjoyed. Then they feel that it is too hot for Buddy, so they demand a table inside. A corner table is made available. Fresh linens and dinnerware await them. The servers transfer their entrees from table to table. They sit there briefly then decide there are too many people around them. They make the servers pack up all the food to go, including Tim’s untouched (cause they were full from all the appetizers) $135 tomahawk steak.
Meanwhile they doddle around Disney Springs before returning to their Copper Creek Cascade Cabin (sleeps 8). Tim does Buddy’s bedtime routine and puts him down for the night. They are hungry now, so they open up the steak and sides containers. Where upon Tim complains that the food is cold and would taste better hot!
See what I mean by total elite slobs yet lower than dirt!?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

elliebee27

VIP Member
I am so sad I don't live local as I WANT that OB Crossbody! Usually I don't care but holy cow is it cute. I also was loving some of the pins I was seeing for Flower & Garden. I won't be at Disney until early June. :(

Jambo1981

Yes, but that's 3 months from appt. to surgery.

I didn't watch the live but from what was stated here, Jenn said it was a months (and months) long wait LIST.

To me, that says that they don't even have a definitive appt. yet.

THAT is what sounds fishy to me.

I'm not expecting Jackson to see his pediatrician and then get scheduled for surgery the next day.

However, I DO believe there is - as usual - some part of the story missing. To me, it just seems like they were offered a date and it conflicted with a vacation, offered another date and it conflicted, etc., so they were put on a list to be called if / when an opening happened and they'd be called and if it worked for them, they'd go with it. Because if they actually had a date 3 mos. out like your son's dental surgery, then she would have said, "Jackson's surgery is in May."
We are in Canada and for my daughter’s dental surgery they said it could be a year due to availability of an OR and the anesthesiologist. They put her in a wait list for a cancellation and we got her in within 3 months. They must have better availability down there?

peteykirch

VIP Member
Moonlight magic? That event is a bitch to get into for dvc members and these two just get to go because stans gotta stan and you know they will bitch about everything anyway. Fucking sigh man.
I mean ATW is a DVC member, wouldn't shock me if he got in and brought them along.

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Jenn has a non-driver ID. That was what she most likely received when she went to the DMV in September before Da Baby’s first cruise. That is considered valid ID for everything mentioned: alcohol purchases, prescription drugs, travel, etc. She just cannot legally drive with it.
She didn’t have a valid form of ID before that. She only realized it was expired because of the cruise. We don’t know how long it was expired. Someone mentioned driver‘s licenses in Florida expire on your birthday. If that’s true, it was expired from November until September.

Dillon21

VIP Member
There's always someone of some kind of "profession" in the comments, anyone with more than one brain cell would ignore randoms like this an make sure that they are only listening to someone that has actual qualifications on the wall (not sure if they do that over there but in the UK their certificates are on their walls) at a proper licensed place but unfortunately the slackers will probably read this an think ohh that settles it then, it won't fix him so we don't need to bother

In Maryland at least, everyone who needs a certification has to have it posted, anyone from hairdressers to massage therapists to nail techs to obviously dentists, Dr. and lawyers.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Maybe am remembering wrong because it's so long ago, but wasn't she making out that it was their previous house that people were showing up too but they had already moved when the tweets went up?

Or was that the time when they were accusing the neighbours of stealing their power from the house which again they had already moved by then

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah, apparently she brought one of her books to some vegan cafe she wanted to try and left the book there. She said she called and they had put it in their book library. I don't buy for a second she was reading that book while stuffing her face with food. She just brought it in to be seen with a book and be a "vegan who reads a book in a vegan cafe." All of her new interests are based on this BFF now.
What vegan cafe? I missed that when I was scanning the "vid."

Did she say?

And where was her chauffeur in all of this?

Forest

VIP Member
We stayed at the Villas of Grand Cypress way back. It was really nice. Quiet, sleepy. Had a Florida feeling rather than theme park.

I haven’t watched any of these yet but I’m kind of sad to see the original resort renovated.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
So how long till AlrightGirl convinces Jenn to sell her stickers in their NEW merch store? 🙄

All her begging for attention in the chat tonight was so nauseating. She said she was at AK today, didn't she? So was Tim, but she didn't run into him. My guess is she saw him multiple times but was afraid to say hi because only Jenn really considers her a friend and Tim wouldn't recognize her. And so she probably threw it in as a comment today in chat. TiffanyStan probably really dislikes Potato'sMom and all her direct buttkissing and friendship dropping comments. I want to see a battle of the stans one day. 😂
Wow I was at AK today too and no fizzy ball sighting.

• Haha

WDWUO83

VIP Member
There's always someone of some kind of "profession" in the comments, anyone with more than one brain cell would ignore randoms like this an make sure that they are only listening to someone that has actual qualifications on the wall (not sure if they do that over there but in the UK their certificates are on their walls) at a proper licensed place but unfortunately the slackers will probably read this an think ohh that settles it then, it won't fix him so we don't need to bother
Not defending the Trackers in any way, but the commenter is correct about ear tubes and infections. They don’t keep them from ever happening again. Infections would be more mild and easier to treat, but tubes aren’t a cure. I was reading on it a bit recently as I rarely practice in the pediatric space, most of my patients are adults and felons 😂

You are 10000% spot on with them taking a YouTube comment as fact at face value. They seem the type that would recite history “facts” a cite the source as Facebook memes…

mjm9

VIP Member
…..I think they aren't being truthful and what the actual situation is, is not what they are putting out there. I also do not think they fight for their kid. Like, how back in the day, Jenn would complain enough to get a free cookie, they aren't complaining to advocate for their child. I don't think this is a doctor's scheduling problem. I just don't believe what they are saying is true. Wouldn't you go psychotic on someone if they told you that your 4 year old would be in pain for months and months while also dealing with an infant who (supposedly) doesn't sleep at all at night? It just seems all too--woe is me and they don't seem to be making any sort of measures to fix any of it.
You post what I think, @xmasbdaygirl!

Thankfully my kids were relatively healthy.
But the time there was a necessity for an orthopedic surgeon I cleared my calendar for all the consultations, visits and surgery date.
Something Tim and J4D refuse to do!

On another note…
How many trips do they have planned for 2024?

3 DCL Cruises - early June, late December and ???

Several Fort Wilderness stays - dates unknown

2 DL trips - August and September (three weeks apart)

Aulani - they tend to go early December

Oh. And I forgot their annual AMI trip.
May or July?

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Tim has proven me wrong in the past.
But in races anything can happen.
How will his banana knee hold up to 19.3 miles in two days?

Not saying this is gonna happen, but….
And how will he spin the narrative if it does?

View attachment 2783988

Btw, Tim. You do know that anyone can track your race times. Right? Hope your fragile ego can handle both positive and negative comments.
At the race this past weekend they were sweeping with intensity. There were people being swept at Mile #1 which I've never heard of, but apparently Disney was doing it.

The Bib is public info. And once you know the bib you can track the times and splits

• Wow