Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My guess is they bought this style because they really wanted a wagon but Disney restricts wagons to families with special needs children. This is a strollagon/wagaroller. Beating the system 🙄
This would be the first time they'd didn't have to try to "beat the system" since they already qualify.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

DLPJG

I don’t know anything about racing but I hear you guys talk about sweeping or getting swept I don’t understand what any of this is can someone explain it to us non-runners, please
Basically if you don't run/walk fast enough they will take you out of the race. There are always balloon ladies setting the pace at the back so you need to stay ahead of them. I think the pace is maybe 16 mins per mile, so pretty generous.

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I’m interested in the new Evermore resort so I started watching the Kyle Pallo vlog on it…I couldn’t get through it so I skipped much of it. It’s terrible. But I see Timmy was at this media preview. Wondering when we’ll see the tracker version.
i hate PCDev but. Love that he has already covered evermore in full.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Nope. If you didn't watch the video or follow them back then, you would have thought OG Buddy's first birthday was terrible with 6 or 7 people there. She actually said 6 or 7 and thought really hard about it. Like--who does that? That party was so well thought out, with the little blankets for each family and the games and prizes with Jim hosting the games. It was such a good party and Jenn basically tells the world here that it sucked.

I'm sure in that video, Jenn says what an amazing party it was. FRE needs to take that sound and combine it with todays vid where she says how sucky it is. She's infuriating.

Wait--so maybe, just maybe if they are no longer friends with the people, they didn't exist at the party. Now that tracks. Jim and Nicole, the Disney Double Dose were all there. So take those 4 out of the equation...maybe 6 or 7 other people? I have to go back and watch this party again tonight.
Mike, Double Dose, some other woman, grandparents, Tim and Jenn, Jim and Nicole. I think maybe someone else or a couple was also there and wasn't shown in the trivia segment. There is an empty blanket.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Pop quiz, Tattlers! What did they do with the kids while Tim climbed down a building in tight jeans?
A. Jenn had them with her
B. They made Rosie come in on a Saturday to watch them
C. The have another nanny that just works Saturdays and she watched the kids
In almost sure i heard BuddyOG in the background of the IG vid.

Disscot

Ear tubes - called a grommet in the UK - are a common answer to constant ear infections, BUT, they need after care. You should really use ear plugs or cotton wool when having showers, baths or swimming after the insertion. Do you think Tim and Jen will be able to do this?? and this can last for between 6 and 18 months (when the tube falls out and the eardrum heals). Swimming is a big issue if you have ear tubes, as you need to wear plugs and shouldn't dive or go to any depth - hope J$ is looked after when they go on the next cruise (I doubt he will be swimming in the back-yard pool).

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Hi all, I’m behind because I went to Disney this last weekend. I just wanted to share that a 50 year old peri-menopausal woman with a bad knee that doesn’t have any bursa beat Tim’s 10k time yesterday. And I’m proud to say I finished in the top quarter of my age group. And the next day (today) I ran the half. I also never looked like I was starting to have a stroke after mile 3 like Tim. And I didn’t have to go home to Jen (always a win for everyone besides Tim!) So great weekend for me. Thanking the universe for a fun weekend full of boathouse margaritas, beautiful weather, three new medals, and getting through MY 10k with a smile. Poor Tim, it must really suck to suck at everything.

View attachment 2780452

Well done you!!!!!!!

• Heart

Forest

VIP Member
Who got her into this Lululemon kick? She mentioned a friend? I guess Amanda. I don’t know why she would be trying to fit into that. Seems like the least of her problems.

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
We all know if this was Jenn rEPELLING (😅) down the building the views would at least double
THIS will never happen!

She can’t even go down a tube water slide, with Tim literally holding her hand, without freaking out and shitting her pants!

• Haha

TawdryT

VIP Member
Also add this to the list of Ginn's various dating stories:
Ginn: "when I was in college, I dated someone who worked for Homestar Runner".
Dim: "that's weird"
Ginn: "I KNOW. He was REALLY weird."
Dim: "seems like he would be"
Ginn: "he was SO weird. the stories I could tell you I can't even tell you because this is a family channel THAT'S how weird he was"

Dim:
View attachment 2782694
She better shut the fuck about Homestar, especially with all her 'seeecret eeeaaaating'.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
We are in Canada and for my daughter’s dental surgery they said it could be a year due to availability of an OR and the anesthesiologist. They put her in a wait list for a cancellation and we got her in within 3 months. They must have better availability down there?
For dental? Yes. There is likely no one in the U.S. who has a child that needs to potentially wait one full year for the availability of a dental surgeon for dental work (and certainly not emergency work when the child is in pain).

ETA: Do you mind sharing what kind of surgery she needed?

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This is probably off topic but I just wanted to let everyone know that the Strawberry Festival started today and goes until March 10 it is in Plant City Florida.
Tim mentioned that he was going...he said the day after Flower & Garden, so it must be today.

mjm9

VIP Member
In the home vlog “vlogging insecurities” when they are doing their couch talk, Tim mentions a friend he has who did the half marathon and went all out, really running it and that friend was hurting the next day. Jenn asks Tim how he feels and he said he feels fine.
That video was posted Jan. 7
Tim only “ran” the 10K this race weekend
BE57C815-88A1-4E01-A9E0-80E6DF169A62.png

AAD64CA8-E581-4763-84E9-4644462A29D9.png

Not the modified 7.1 mile half marathon in 2024.

Reactions: 7