The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why you shouldn't put yourselves on the internet. This is creepy as duck.
Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 6.01.52 PM.png

Sure as tit, from the video...there's a story about Katie Norton and her baby. Except Katie Norton had a girl. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And I'm sorry for what I'm going to say here--if this weird tit is out there, who knows what is out their using the images of their children. :sick:

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 6.03.25 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
This is why you shouldn't put yourselves on the internet. This is creepy as duck.
View attachment 2760167
Sure as tit, from the video...there's a story about Katie Norton and her baby. Except Katie Norton had a girl. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And I'm sorry for what I'm going to say here--if this weird tit is out there, who knows what is out their using the images of their children. :sick:

View attachment 2760173
Haha, I read that video's description and I thought, how nice, they must be showcasing the Tracker's struggle with infertility and how they ended up with not one, but two miracle babies!

1708040330167.png

But, nope, apparently they just used Jen footage for this Katie Norton person. I am not sure what Katie looks like, but I would be pissed if someone used footage of Jen in my place. And, of course Jen has a meal in front of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Haha, I read that video's description and I thought, how nice, they must be showcasing the Tracker's struggle with infertility and how they ended up with not one, but two miracle babies!

View attachment 2760235

But, nope, apparently they just used Jen footage for this Katie Norton person. I am not sure what Katie looks like, but I would be pissed if someone used footage of Jen in my place. And, of course Jen has a meal in front of her.
And if you go further than that first snippet, they go back to Katie and show Tim too. Katie had the girl that Jenn never could have. And apparently that little girl has eyelashes everyone is jealous of. Could you imagine how jealous Jenn would be of her own kid?

But seriously, this has creeped me out beyond belief. I don't know how they can possibly be comfortable with stuff like this (and worse) out there.

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 6.48.46 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Jenn brags about being so good with money but basic math will show that paying $50/month to store your old jeans for over a year will ensure that if you do manage to sell them…it will be at a loss. What a freaking dumbass.

and I watched the Target video but I misunderstood…they weren’t in Winter Garden so us Winter Garden Village shoppers are safe.

i also noticed she said ”we can’t film at the ear doctor”. So are you saying you would if you could? This woman has no limits to how she will exploit her kids and invade their basic human rights of privacy. What a bleep. So mad about that. Thank god for rules because Jenn has 0 decency. I mean her vag shorts already taught me that but this was next level.

• Sick
Reactions: 32

View attachment 2760235

This is creepy af but I love that somebody stole their footage. HHN footage thievery? Karma is a witch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2760167

View attachment 2760173
Hilariously, the next kid is 'Fish Boy'.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like how Jenn brags about how messy J$ and his friend left the house because it shows how much fun they had. That's fine, but J$ is old enough to put his toys away. I'm sure they never even taught him how to clean up after himself.

• Heart
They'd have to know how to clean up after themselves in order to teach him how to clean up after himself. Ginn just learned how to clean her bathroom mirror the other week #toiletbowlcleanersmellssogoodmmm

• Haha
And that video has over 300K views which is something the Trackers haven't seen in a long, long time.
I’m guessing that’s more views than the original video. So somebody else made more $$ off the big baby’s birth than the Trackers? This is the funniest thing I’ve read all day.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.