The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Tim so obsessed with the Valentine size? He seems defeated that his Valentines weren't the biggest and best. You know there were moms who did fancy Valentines from etsy too. You lose Trackers. :ROFLMAO:

Don’t they also have things in storage unit?! How much are they paying a month for their hoarding lifestyle?
A small storage unit, which is what I believe they have, can be anywhere between $30-$60 a month. I'm sure they are paying the higher end price because they don't look for deals, they won't do a higher floor storage for a cheaper price, etc. They are basically paying that money to store Jenn's size 10 clothing, which will never--ever--ever fit her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ginn dressed in her finest sweatpants to go to the doctor (and then Target). I'm not saying you have to dress up for the doctor, but if you've got a girl boner for a Target with a cart escalator, maybe at least throw on some jeans (that don't suffocate your vagina).
View attachment 2758387
I have to say doctors and nurses are trained to look for signs of abuse and neglect. If you go to the appointment unwashed, dressed slovenly and the child is the same. They see it. They note it.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I love the comments. Yes, people in the US do, do pancake day if that is your thing. You really expect TTT to keep track of pancake day or when Mardi Gras is? Heck. I am Jewish and I know when pancake day and Mardis Gras is. Probably because I pay ATTENTION to my friends who post online their pancakes or watch on the news.

STOP CALLING PASTA SHELLS NOODLES. I know it is an American thing to call anything PASTA noodles. It drives me nuts. I know it is not all Americans, but enough Americans do, do it. It drives me crazy. Yes, I am American.

If I was drinking something I would have spat out what I was drinking about the Oliver comment. I found it funny.

WTF is the one comment about piglet? I've not watched the whole vlog yet, so it might make sense later to me. Maybe not, ha. Either way, very odd comment.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I love the comments. Yes, people in the US do, do pancake day if that is your thing. You really expect TTT to keep track of pancake day or when Mardi Gras is? Heck. I am Jewish and I know when pancake day and Mardis Gras is. Probably because I pay ATTENTION to my friends who post online their pancakes or watch on the news.

STOP CALLING PASTA SHELLS NOODLES. I know it is an American thing to call anything PASTA noodles. It drives me nuts. I know it is not all Americans, but enough Americans do, do it. It drives me crazy.

If I was drinking something I would have spat out what I was drinking about the Oliver comment. I found it funny.

WTF is the one comment about piglet? I've not watched the whole vlog yet, so it might make sense later to me. Maybe not, ha. Either way, very odd comment.
For Da Baby's 1st birthday party, Jenn is hiring a petting zoo with bunnies and piglets. People in attendance will be J$ friends who have siblings (I know you are reading what I post here Jenn!) and the cousins and neighbors. I think this is a bad, bad, bad idea. I think petting zoos are cruel, especially petting zoos where animals and thrown into some sort of vehicle and dragged to a strange location to have small kids, incapable of following simple instructions, touching them. I hope, the animal loving stans will call her out on this. It's unethical to drag bunnies and piglets to the Bojo house to have children maul them. Look at how J$ hits and climbs all over Tim.

Pancake Day? Jenn didn't even know that it was Wednesday! If you don't celebrate Valentine's Day, I hope you have a great Tuesday. Tim: It's Wednesday. How the hell don't you know what day of the week it is? Especially if they had an appointment on Tuesday and Wednesday was the big Valentine party at school.

And I don't think most Americans call pasta--noodles, I think they are just stupid. For me, noodles is something like you'd get with Chinese/Japanese/Thai food or egg noodle type noodles. Spaghetti is spaghetti. What Da Baby was eating was pasta or macaroni in my house. I mostly call it by it's proper name--we're having pasta shells, ziti, rigatoni, corkscrew macaroni for dinner tonight.

Reactions: 22
And I don't think most Americans call pasta--noodles, I think they are just stupid. For me, noodles is something like you'd get with Chinese/Japanese/Thai food or egg noodle type noodles. Spaghetti is spaghetti. What Da Baby was eating was pasta or macaroni in my house. I mostly call it by it's proper name--we're having pasta shells, ziti, rigatoni, corkscrew macaroni for dinner tonight.

My MIL used to call everything noodles, my SIL and husband do. I've told my husband it drives me nuts and he still does it (not to piss me off. He is used to saying noodles, ugh). Even on the Food Network (I have not watched The Cooking Channel in forever) some of the hosts would say noodles when referring to spaghetti or linguini. The Pioneer Woman does it alot. I would say it is regional. But my MIL, SIL and Husband are from Maine and Ree Drummond is from OK. Really far apart from each other.

But yep. I agree, stupid as far as TTT. Jenn even said lasagna pasta noodles. Eye Roll.

I am with you. Noodles are what you mentioned.

Reactions: 8
I was going to say I'm shocked that garage isn't crammed with more crap until someone reminded me they have the storage unit. Why anyone with that large of a house needs a storage unit is beyond me. Ridiculous!

Even worse is Jackson's hearing loss. Did they say whether the ear tubes will fix it? I really hope it's not permanent because he has two fucktards for parents who would rather go on "vacations" than pay attention to their own child's health.

I wish Jenn had been infertile for real. She's a disgusting excuse for a mother. Imagine when these two boys grow up and realize what their parents chose to spend their money on. Definitely not making sure their children could hear and have normally shaped heads. Those poor boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I voted so that we can watch for updates as tater’s mama blows 10k also I find the employee to be attractive
That tracks 😂🤣😂
---
I have a cricut…I could make stickers for you for free @xmasbdaygirl …no need to torture yourself with Amanduh and her faux family emergencies. I’ll put them in a Disney locker for you 🤣

I look forward to their target video…guessing they were at my target in winter garden village. Seems far for them they will probably act like they have left the state.
Oh hell no, that’s my target 😫
---
They seriously have no idea how to multitask. You are TWO ADULTS with no actual jobs and you make your own schedules. They can barely handle making separate pasta for the two kids and then they're both just sitting there watching a pale baby with a weird-shaped head eat while the other continues to stare mindlessly at his iPad while responding to their questions by not saying anything, opening his mouth wide open and sticking his tongue out. Ginn claims Buddy will also have some fruit but his big plate is dirty (he only has one plate? really?) so she couldn't put everything on one plate. It looks like he's still using a suction-cup bowl. Dim says they want to make sure he eats all his pasta first instead of "just fruit". Is that why you always take his fruit bowl away from him you weirdo?
Because pasta is more nutritious than fruit? Pasta - processed simple carb, fruit- whole food complex carb. Make it make sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
I'm late to the party again.

First, I would never, ever have allowed my child to be at that house. I would have walked in an said, um....I'll hang out. After 15 mins, sorry, we have to run. That place looks like a danger zone. I also wouldn't trust them not to film my kid.

But...for those of you with kids, when your child had a play date at someone's home, wouldn't you say, ok I'm here to pick you up...you have to help your friend pick up these toys. I would be mortified to walk out of someone's house and let my kid leave that mess. Of course, I know with the Bojos that is just standard and how they live, but wow, that's so embarrassing.

It's still super sus to me that it took a month an a half for this hearing test. They live in Orlando not backwoods Montana. I know sometimes it takes a while to get into some places, but typically if they are waiting for a procedure like ear tubes, they'll get you right in. Were they too busy in January and pushed the appointment off this long? There's more to this whole thing that they aren't sharing, which is fine, but poor Buddy. They've fucked that kid up and at this point, I'm actually willing to say they are negligent parents.

And for those of you who don't live near a Publix, Publix had little kid Valentine's in their Valentine section. Not an entire aisle like Target, but there were enough there that OG Buddy could have picked a pack out during one of their 7000 Publix trips. And Valentine's were out the day after New Years. So they've had time.
Same about allowing my kid to have a play date there. Absolutely not, knowing what they do for a living. Also agree about the clean up, that’s part of the playdate. I don’t think they had one. They just said so to look competent for the internet. They took the tree down the let OG go ham with his hot wheels.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh and it seems bestie made The Sun at one point. It is sad this is even an article. Jesus. Jenn is so going to get FOMO And The Daily Dot too. Take that Jenn :rolleyes: And on that note in the words of my father, I need a triple shot of vodka. Jesus, that this even got published would probably even drive Dim to the evils of butter pecan ice cream.
That is pretty funny. So ADuh made a TikTok and some goofy Sun “writer” made it into an article. ADuh actually has a lot more skill than Ginn & Dim combined
---
So thee hearing test… middle ear hearing loss can be from infections or excessive ear wax. In my daughter’s case it is ear wax. They could not even complete her 1st audiology test because she couldn’t hear a darn thing due to impacted wax. Cleaned it all out and she hears perfectly. She just has severe auditory processing disorder. The fact that they don’t know if he needs tubes leads me to believe they were sent home to get his ears cleaned to come back and repeat the test.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Because pasta is more nutritious than fruit? Pasta - processed simple carb, fruit- whole food complex carb. Make it make sense.
And at what point in the kid's life, I mean, he's 4, will they allow him to have his entire meal at once and simply instruct him he has to eat both the pasta and the fruit? His other plate was dirty? He's 4. You don't have a regular bowl he could use? A small tupperware? A napkin? Who am I kidding, there was no fruit provided to that kid. That whole bit was for the camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I would not drop my kid off with a mom who looked as disheveled as her.
Oliver eating real food on his own! You’re welcome Oliver! We did it!
That’s what kids valentines have always looked like. They’re small, always have been. This isn’t new.
---
And Utz are made in my hometown. It’s “oo-tz”, oo as in hook.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is Tim so obsessed with the Valentine size? He seems defeated that his Valentines weren't the biggest and best. You know there were moms who did fancy Valentines from etsy too. You lose Trackers. :ROFLMAO:

A small storage unit, which is what I believe they have, can be anywhere between $30-$60 a month. I'm sure they are paying the higher end price because they don't look for deals, they won't do a higher floor storage for a cheaper price, etc. They are basically paying that money to store Jenn's size 10 clothing, which will never--ever--ever fit her again.
lol. My son wanted a Pittsburgh penguins Zamboni as a box. So I made that. (He would have helped but all of the our neighborhood moms found out from a PTO mom that the boxes were due the Friday before at 8pm last Thursday and my kid was at hockey). Then we made matching valentines on my Cricut (he did help) and we got pens stickers off of Amazon to gift his friends. And to be a little extra he wore pens clothes to match the box and cards. 🤣 take that Dim

• Heart
This looks like something from hoarders. What is going on in this garage. Such random stuff piled up. And does this mean the Tesla is parked outside? What happened to the bolt/volt whatever it’s called?

View attachment 2758810View attachment 2758811

This is the perfect snapshot for their fucked up life: a ridiculously-overpriced Rivian, parked right next to a massive mound of completely random tit. So close that it looks like they barely have room to get in and out of the car. And they've shown us that they have a storage unit as well.

bleeping insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
1/2 way through the slog & good god - sometimes I just have no words. Thank goodness Oliver can entertain himself cause Dummy is not a video game dad.

One of the 3 Targets that I live near in Atlanta has had a cart escalator for 20 years. WTF are they so stupid & clueless.
What is this drivel at end about being proud of you? Dummy being motivational about mundane & mediocre tit is mind numbing.

Yes, there is no way he's satisfied with those meals. You can tell in his voice and his face that he hates them. So he must have more to eat later off-camera or binges on desserts. Or both.

And, just in case anyone wanted the visual of Tim eating the pasta. And once again she laughs at him when he takes a bite like this.

View attachment 2758439
What an untrained child he really is ! Could you imagine them ever having another couple over for dinner? What that couple would talk about on the drive home! But then again, I don’t imagine they ever have’ friends’ over for an evening.

I love myself the Target and I refuse to let the Trackers ruin that for me, but JFC, these two constantly have the biggest boner for it and can't stop talking about it. They surely go several times a week, right? And I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at how giddy they were about their TikTok infamous cart escalator. Tons of Targets have them. They are not that special. The first one I saw was way back in the 90s. So suck it Trackers.
They do know that the SoDo Target has been there for about 15 bleeping years, right? It's not new to Orlando, nor is its cart escalator.

Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugh, I still don't know why they think a petting zoo is a good idea. OG does not know what gentle means and for that matter barnyard animals are likely going to set off his drippy nose even more than normal-my dogs goes to a vet whose clinic is literally on a farm and I always inevitably need to take a Benedryl after their appointments (which is usually for allergy shots for the oldest ironically enough). The fact that they are going to have bunnies makes it even worse. They are extremely sensitive creatures. Ugh, the only pet they should have is a rock but I really do see them getting some poor animal to appease OG in the near future with how this is going.

And as far as the meal boxes are concerned, I'm starting to wonder if Dim only eats a few bites on camera she gets the rest and heads to get a hutdog or something after the fact. It seems like she's the one who exclusively picks those things out which seems dumb as duck if they are going to be eating together. I could see her saying that she's the one who uses the tetanus pan so she's going to pick out what they eat but I seriously do not get her picking stuff she knows is going to be a no go. Though, to be fair, I'd be exasperated living with someone whose palate was like Dim's.

Also, did some reading about audiologists vs ENTs if any one is interested.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.