The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious. On the FB page for Trackers fans they are encouraging, random acts of kindness today. When have you ever seen the Bojoā€™s do acts of kindness for anyone but themselves?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Big Amanda update! She gets a beer at Moeā€™s at Universal.

Sheā€™s been doing these little ā€œLetā€™s do somethingā€ videos lately. Nothing special, but not awful either. Decent look around at Moeā€™s. Plus, the employee makes an appearance.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
They are so manic during this- especially Dimmy. Odd since he clearly was up all night with da baby.

They go by a candle store where you can make your own candles which Dim thinks is a great date event. Jennbo asks what scent he would pic & he says the scent of you šŸ˜‚šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢šŸ’€.

Who wants to guess what that scent would be?

Jennbo says a shirt looks like the Coach line but less expensive & Timmy calls her out for wearing a Coach sweatshirt.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh great, da baby pooping in the car. And they seem in no hurry to pull over to change his diaper.

She starts filming and says "It's the day after Thanksgiving..." Tim says "Thanksgiving?!" she says "...blah blah silly me". She had just started filming. Why didn't she just start over with the correct holiday? It would have taken 15 seconds to re-record that. I know they are super lazy about everything, but they never seem to re-film their mistakes. Maybe they think all their bs makes them relatable? I just find it annoying.

• Wow
Jennbo considers reading self-care. The couch talk at the end is done AFTER the Epcot After Hours- so no staycation. They didnā€™t get home til 3am and were up at 6am for school the next day.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s so obsessed with not getting candy in the Valentines. Who cares.

Why would you go to an after-hours event if you know your baby isnā€™t sleeping? Like was the coverage that ground-breaking.

Reactions: 21
Her "friend" (presumably Amanduh) talked her into trying Lululemon. She had never gone in there before because she's so nervous to try new things like that. :rolleyes: It was gross back when their founder said that Lululemon wasn't for everyone, like people who were unhealthy or non-inspirational, but now that I think about it, maybe he was sort of right if he was talking about Jen.
I swear they went into Lululemon at Disney springs looking for maternity leggings when she was pregnant with O. Or was that Fabletics?

Reactions: 6
The dude who doesn't think twice about eating food off of the ground feels Golden Corral is beneath him? ok.

I don't know how he can be so gross and so snobby at the same time. As if the kids at all the Disney buffets they frequent wouldn't be touching the food at those.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jenn didnā€™t use Oliverā€™s name at all in this vlog. She called him ā€œthe babyā€ ā€œbuddyā€ and ā€œbud.ā€

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I swear they went into Lululemon at Disney springs looking for maternity leggings when she was pregnant with O. Or was that Fabletics?
I believe it was Fabletics.

I'll help you out here again Jenn--Athleta has the best plus sized leggings. They have great plus sized everything really. And their sizing is pretty generous, so your 3XL clothing would probably only be a 2XL there. ;)

• Haha
I donā€™t know if he was serious or not but after Jenn was giving her book review of Burn the Negative, Tim asked if anyone wanted him to start a book club where he reviews childrenā€™s books. He says he isnā€™t good at reading novels.

There have been a lot of Stanā€™s asking Jenn for a book club or for book recommendations and such. I wonder if Tim feels left out. Or if he was just being sarcastic.

• Sick
I donā€™t know if he was serious or not but after Jenn was giving her book review of Burn the Negative, Tim asked if anyone wanted him to start a book club where he reviews childrenā€™s books. He says he isnā€™t good at reading novels.

There have been a lot of Stanā€™s asking Jenn for a book club or for book recommendations and such. I wonder if Tim feels left out. Or if he was just being sarcastic.
Maybe it was also partially a little dig at her because she doesnā€™t read with the kids itā€™s him that does that. She only does it if thereā€™s a camera on her

• Heart
  • Haha
Jenn says they are tired because they had to go to the Epcot after hours party. She used the words ā€œhad to go.ā€ They absolutely did not have to go.
She looked like she didnā€™t even want to be there.

When Tim was asking about what local restaurants the viewers would take someone visiting them, that conversation seemed to go straight over Jennā€™s head. Heā€™s pretty much asking the viewer if someone was visiting them, where do you take them to eat. Jenn wasnā€™t understanding that.

I will say that I agree with him that Golden Corral is disgusting. The quality has gone down significantly.

Raise your hand if you think Jenn is actually reading those books or she is just googling the plots. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ It feels soooo goood to finish those books Jennifer because you read a book without pictures

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
who tells their kid ā€œyou can have one bite!ā€ to a cookie they got for him as a treat for valentineā€™s day? let him have like 1/4 of it come on its a special day šŸ˜’ he can only have a bite but on the cruises he can have a whole ice cream cone once or twice a dayā€¦ make it make sense. to be fair, he most likely didnā€™t have any candy that day because his school isnā€™t allowed to bring in candy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Jeez with the one bite of the cookie - give the kid the whole god damned cookie itā€™s a treat for Valentines Day it isnā€™t going to kill him ffs šŸ˜” sheā€™s so controlling over those cookies because she wants to eat them all to herself the pig šŸ·

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.