The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They let J$ feed himself at 6 months old, back in the day when they served him fruits and vegetables. :cautious:

They couldn't be bothered to let baby brother feed himself until he was an 11 months old. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2762695

View attachment 2762696

Da Baby at 11 months old.

View attachment 2762699
As others are saying, there's something off about Oliver's skin color and head shape. As soon as a screenshot pops up on here or their thumbnails I immediately see a sickly child. Great that they're letting him feed himself but at the same time it's Jenn's gross cooking. Those boys are given material things but not the important things that will help them develop into healthy, strong, confident & independent adults

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has been asked, but has Amanduh finally gotten around to closing her TikTok? When I tried to look her up, it said her account couldn’t be found. What’s tremendous loss of intriguing content…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has been asked, but has Amanduh finally gotten around to closing her TikTok? When I tried to look her up, it said her account couldn’t be found. What’s tremendous loss of intriguing content…
She probably blocked you. She must have gotten suspicious of some new followers and blocked people she didn’t know. I had that happen too but her account still exists.

Reactions: 7
She probably blocked you. She must have gotten suspicious of some new followers and blocked people she didn’t know. I had that happen too but her account still exists.
I never followed her. Can she block people who just view her account on TikTok?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just find it hilarious that J4Ds or should I say Editor extraordinaire, can‘t seem to upload new voogs when it’s obvious they are on another staycation. All I think about is as an adult with a full time job I can’t imagine handling my work responsibilities this poorly. Even when my children were young, I didn’t have a nanny, it was just DH and I. But we did have 2 sets of grandparents who were awesome with our children. I guess when you are ’set for life’ this is how you act. Like 2 trackholes.

Reactions: 13
Oh no, they had to spend their Valentine’s Day lunch date with da baby.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Nothing says date night with your special someone like burying your growing pug nose in your phone...

View attachment 2762578
Not saying that DW and I are clingy, but we do stand next to each other in the queues and pre shows. Sometimes I have my hand on her shoulder so we don’t get separated. This is proof positive that they only interact as a couple while on camera. So very sad to have a relationship like that.
#homemovies

Reactions: 11
They eat so much.

And the food aggression over the cookies, omg. Tim wants one lousy cookie to himself and she insists that they have to share them all.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I never followed her. Can she block people who just view her account on TikTok?
Yes. Tik Tok will tell you when someone views your account and you can block anyone regardless if they follow you or not.
I think she shut down her eternal sunshine or whatever it was called account and now just has one under happily Amanda.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I love that she has taken up reading mass-market books with such a passion when she can’t even keep up with her “job”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes. Tik Tok will tell you when someone views your account and you can block anyone regardless if they follow you or not.
I think she shut down her eternal sunshine or whatever it was called account and now just has one under happily Amanda.
She must be an extremely paranoid person to turn off all her social media and start blocking people just because she's friends with Jenn. It seems like she wants to be a "creator" (hate that term) why not just embrace the popularity? I mean a view is a view, right? A follower is just a number. These people are all bleeping lunatics, even single one of them.

The entire weekend is supposed to be pretty rainy for most of Florida, so everyone prepare yourself for the--It's the end of the world!!!!! RAIN!!!!!! vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her "friend" (presumably Amanduh) talked her into trying Lululemon. She had never gone in there before because she's so nervous to try new things like that. :rolleyes: It was gross back when their founder said that Lululemon wasn't for everyone, like people who were unhealthy or non-inspirational, but now that I think about it, maybe he was sort of right if he was talking about Jen.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If they "slept in" and were so "late getting going", then how did Jackson get to school?

Poor J$ just gets one bite of cookie! But Jenn gets ALL the cookies - and None for Dim... He actually looked heartbroken...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Tim is looking tired. I guess raising 3 kids on his own is taking its toll.

IMG_2868.jpeg

I wonder if they gave the nanny Valentine’s day off so that she could watch both kids for them while they had their Epcot date night.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So O has the worst red swollen eye & is at his 12 month sleep regression/reflux. They don’t seem to be doing much about that reflux. Clearly Dim has been up most of the night cause Jennbo doesn’t look like this.

Their reservation is 10 min from the time they are standing around talking in the kitchen.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.