The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how Jenn brags about how messy J$ and his friend left the house because it shows how much fun they had. That's fine, but J$ is old enough to put his toys away. I'm sure they never even taught him how to clean up after himself.
And if they never teach him how to do this stuff, he will end up like Kyle Pallo, who is 30 and moving into a Celebration house. He films his mom and dad doing all the unpacking, cleaning etc. while he watches. This is how you teach your kids how to be useless sponger. Problem is, Jenn and Dim can't do it either. They're creating a legacy of uselessness!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
And if they never teach him how to do this stuff, he will end up like Kyle Pallo, who is 30 and moving into a Celebration house. He films his mom and dad doing all the unpacking, cleaning etc. while he watches. This is how you teach your kids how to be useless sponger. Problem is, Jenn and Dim can't do it either. They're creating a legacy of uselessness!
I don’t normally watch him but it popped up in my feed and I was curious to see what house he bought and I was floored at how his parents were doing all the work! If I was his mom, I would have been like “hey big shot here’s a thought…hire movers.” My rule is I stop helping once out of college 🤣
I just helped my oldest move into their dorm and I for sure helped but then we bought a bookshelf and i Said …enjoy! Learning how to put together furniture is critical so you are on your own with that. Kyle looks like he would have mommy and daddy do that for him still.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hate when people think they are a good start pet or a good for small children. I only use the cat carrier for the
Vet if it’s just me but if someone is in the car he can sit on someone’s knee instead.
We pay monthly for the annual injections and health check. I am sure they would hate to pay the £8 a month to keep them in good health
The thing is, rabbits can be a good start pet for kids so long as you have responsible adults there to basically do the caring of them, I've had rabbits since I was 2 but my parents essentially took care of them till I was older, I'd say J is probably at a good age to get pets because they can teach responsibilities as well as caring for others, but the slackers are in no way responsible themselves that it would be fair to get a pet, we have all seen how quick an happy they are to ditch their own kids, I couldn't imagine how easy it would be for them to dismiss a pet an leave it to fend for itself an that goes for any kind of pet

Reactions: 6
I don't think J$ should have a pet other than maybe a goldfish at this time. He doesn't seem to have restraint with physical touch, I can see him pulling a Lennie from Of Mice and Men and killing the pet by accident by being too rough with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't think J$ should have a pet other than maybe a goldfish at this time. He doesn't seem to have restraint with physical touch, I can see him pulling a Lennie from Of Mice and Men and killing the pet by accident by being to rough with it.
I was thinking about his pulling a Lennie as well OR getting mauled if they got like a rescue pit at the shelter (I can see them doing something like that and being all sanctimonious about how they adopted and not shopped even as far as doing a voog from the shelterand then Luna/Diesel is mysteriously rehomed a couple of months later).

Reactions: 10
I don’t normally watch him but it popped up in my feed and I was curious to see what house he bought and I was floored at how his parents were doing all the work! If I was his mom, I would have been like “hey big shot here’s a thought…hire movers.” My rule is I stop helping once out of college 🤣
I just helped my oldest move into their dorm and I for sure helped but then we bought a bookshelf and i Said …enjoy! Learning how to put together furniture is critical so you are on your own with that. Kyle looks like he would have mommy and daddy do that for him still.
We had an adult man move in our condo building several years ago in a condo mom & dad bought him. His mom said to our property manager - “Maybe you can do something with him.” 🙄
That’s going to be J$

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don't think J$ should have a pet other than maybe a goldfish at this time. He doesn't seem to have restraint with physical touch, I can see him pulling a Lennie from Of Mice and Men and killing the pet by accident by being too rough with it.
I agree, they couldn't even be bothered to get him ready for his brother an they had 9 months to prepare, there's no way they would teach him to be good with pets which is a shame because like I say pets are great for teaching kids responsibility an caring, but in order for them to learn that they need parents that's going to teach them that in the first place which clearly the slackers can't be bothered doing, I just hope there's no class pet when he goes to school that he will be allowed to take home because you know it will get either abandoned or will go missing

Reactions: 12
To be fair, the person probably entered the house looking like a pig sty and saw no difference upon pick-up.

Also, wouldn’t put it past Jenn to read here and plan for “play dates” where she has other people’s kids clean up her tit hole.
That's a great idea for Oliver's birthday party. "Hey kids, there's a petting zoo in the backyard. But first, we are going to play a game. Everyone grab as much stuff as you can from the giant pile in the garage, put it in your parents' car, have them drive it to our storage unit, unload it, come back and YAY! bunnies and piggies."

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My in-laws are like this. My husband lived in an apartment before we met. I later found out that his mother insisted on cleaning for him weekly. Did his laundry. All of it. She doesn’t come to my house to clean but my FiL shows up at random times and thinks it’s ok to just do misc projects and touch our stuff. It’s a constant battle dealing with him. Instead of cleaning, my MIL will call me at work as if it’s an emergency just to tell me that a store has a sale on something. At this point, I cringe every time I have to be near them because I’m just over it. I didn’t grow up like this, my parents made sure me and my brother were fully capable of being self sufficient. I’d like to send them to Florida and they can get out of my hair and do everything for dim and dumber. They’d be more than busy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So I did a CLE today and the speaker was so unorganized and insufferable and blamed his two kids for it. No joke. He and Jenn probably would be perfect for each other if Dim and her were ever to breakup. Alas, I don't think he just eats, eats, eats. With the amount of smoozing and cold emails he does though she may never have to worry about getting a deodorant sponsorship ever again. Seriously though, I don't care what industry you're in it's just outright disgusting and just childish to blame your kids for being a total load.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So do we know - do the Trackers know about that video yet? (can't assume they read that one comment)
If so - I mean what if anything could they even do about it?
Aholes should think of that when they decide what to show the world for "content",,,

Reactions: 7
Apparently they went to Epcot last night to hoard as many bottled waters and sodas as they could.

IMG_1905.jpeg

And look at the difference in body language between them in the photos when they are aware they are being photographed vs not.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Apparently they went to Epcot last night to hoard as many bottled waters and sodas as they could.

View attachment 2762278

And look at the difference in body language between them in the photos when they are aware they are being photographed vs not.
And what is Tim doing with his hands??

Praying that Sloberella gets struck down by lightning?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Black is slimming except when you're Jenn and you wear faded leggings that should've been put out to past two thousand or so shrimpies ago. Ugh, I don't even want to think about how much camel toe we are going to get when she does get around to making a voog about date night. Ugh, and not only the body language is different but the body positioning as well. You can definitely see Dim's food baby in the second pic.
---
More like hate night
I sense a thread title.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.