The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why you shouldn't put yourselves on the internet. This is creepy as duck.
View attachment 2760167
Sure as tit, from the video...there's a story about Katie Norton and her baby. Except Katie Norton had a girl. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And I'm sorry for what I'm going to say here--if this weird tit is out there, who knows what is out their using the images of their children. :sick:

View attachment 2760173
The Tim Tracker #164: Katie "Jenn Tracker" Norton and Her Miracle Eyelash Baby Girl

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait-- nobody saw Jenn's DATE NIGHT AT EPCOT stories on IG? Another boring firework series. Another bleeping date night. I don't think I've had a legit date night in years, and this witch has one weekly...when she already has a nanny there every day! 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Is it date night or is it just Dim hunched over the Rivian steering wheel chaperoning her lard ass to get more mediocre food to shove down her throat and avoid having to deal with Da Baby? Don't you guyzzzzzz know how overwhelming it is to have to feed solid food to TWO KIDZZZ?!?!?!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Are they extra insufferable, annoying, idiotic, and stupid whenever the kids aren't with them? Do they think they're "cute" with Dim's stupid dad jokes and Ginn laughing and giggling at him like a school girl?

FFS, I hate them so much 🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Clearly no voog today with date night. I also wouldn't put it past them if they're on another staycation. It's about time. It's been only a couple weeks since they got off the boat.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You just know, as soon as the garage organizers leave, like all the other hoarders, they’ll start to fill it up with tit again. I’m shocked that two people with such philanthropic tendencies, haven’t donated the toys at least. Not many people would want Jenn’s crusty old jeans.

Reactions: 17
There isn’t much food available at the after hours events. Free ice cream and drinks and usually one or two places to buy real food. What will they do?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.