The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol. My 2nd has certainly lived up to the 2nd kid stereotype. I don’t think either one of them have the patience to deal with a strong-willed child that isn’t scared of shit.

Reactions: 11
I always have something to say. Bless my husband; on our long drives to Disney I think he is SO grateful that I have a book! And I can read without barfing, which is a wonderful thing. My poor sister inherited my Mom's overzealous motion sickness but I did not. We will chat a bunch and then I shut up and read so my husband can chill. We have been married 37 years now and I still enjoy long car rides with him

Reactions: 15
I’ll never not laugh at how Tim has to drive her everywhere. Even to pick up something like formula. What a waste of time.

Also, if you know that’s the formula your kid needs, don’t be an ass and let it get down to the last can.
But then that would destroy her sneaky way of ge out of the house and leaving her household chores behind.
---

Interesting. Silly me. I assumed it was to give themselves free time from parenting!
---
No. Because she shows no empathy for others. Sad but true IMHO

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I am supposed to buy that the Trackers are so die hard on naps because of brain development?

They have been spoon feeding Oliver formula for months. They contain him in contraptions and strollers. He always seems to just be there with them, without his presence even being recognized.

They do nothing exclusively for the little guy.

Those assholes ignore most of the advice given to them. They enforce sleep so they don’t have to deal with their children. Forced sleep is not recommended for anyone. No pediatricians are going to tell them they need to give two naps a day at this point and also get 12 hours at night. Oliver should be up more and more.

Jenn doesn’t ask the pediatrician about anything that she doesn’t want veto’d regardless of the well being of her children.

Fuck her and I hope she doesn’t medicate Oliver.

Reactions: 27
Ginn wishes she could be a "Booktuber?" Can you imagine her giving incoherent book reviews?? Oh wait, that's basically their home slooooooogs!!
She can’t even get the name of the book right.

On another note, my 19 month old son is going through a phase where he refuses to nap. He sleeps about 12 hours a night (sometimes slightly less) but I’m not as obsessed with him napping as Tim is with Oliver. It seems like they want Oliver who is almost 1 to sleep 20 hours a day like he is a newborn

Reactions: 16
I think Jenn “took” amanduh to lunch so she would drive her to pick up J$. I think she did the same thing before with the “nail date” with the neighbor. Both of those seemed to happen when Tim was out in a park or event.

Reactions: 15
My giant of a girl was a 5T at two years old. How on earth is that kid wearing 2T?

Reactions: 9
I think Jenn “took” amanduh to lunch so she would drive her to pick up J$. I think she did the same thing before with the “nail date” with the neighbor. Both of those seemed to happen when Tim was out in a park or event.
That tracks. Tim mentioned in the podcast that the media event at Sea World started at 3/3:30.

What I don't understand, since Jenn is so incredibly helpless, why don't they hire a nanny that can care for both kids and do pick ups/drop offs? I mean, people typically don't have separate nannies for their kids, even uber rich people. Since picking up J$ will always be an issue, until Jenn starts driving (never), why not have whoever is on the payroll be able to perform that job? The stuff they do makes absolutely zero sense to me.

Reactions: 17
I enjoy a good conspiracy theory. Especially when it nails it completely!

Reactions: 14
They do nothing exclusively for the little guy.
This is a very good point. They could be taking Oliver out to get quality time with him while Jackson is at school but instead they leave him with a nanny so they can *checks notes* go to Target.

Reactions: 25
We know the only time they talk to each other is when the camera is on. So by bringing a book to read, it's less she has to edit later. That Tracks.

Reactions: 8
Have they said they're doing a vow renewal? Or is it speculation? Genuinely curious.

Reactions: 4
Have they said they're doing a vow renewal? Or is it speculation? Genuinely curious.
I do not recall them actually saying anything about a vow renewal. Tim pointed out a wedding set up on the Wish, but didn't say anything specific to them doing it.

I also haven't seen anything about Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point vow renewals, so I really think that was just something that took off here when Tim said he had to lose 30 lbs by what seems to be the date of the first Lighthouse Point cruise. I personally think it's more of a zipline/parasailing type thing...not a vow renewal. It could be that they want to do tandem parasailing together where both of them need to be under 375 lbs total.

Reactions: 10
Speculation. Tim said in the podcast he wanted to lose weight for something that’s coming up in 100 and something days and now Jenn is doing a detox and meal prep. Tim also bought new workout shirts without sleeves so maybe he is upping the intensity of his runs and he is trying intermittent fasting. They never cared to lose weight for a vacation before so some of us are speculating a vow renewal as the time frame Tim gave makes sense and this will be their 20 year anniversary.

Reactions: 12
Speculation since Dim said he wants to lose turdy pounds by June. It lines up with the innagural cruise for the new Disney island so people are suspecting that to be as big as attention whores as they are they'll renew their vows. It's conveniently around the time of the various anniversies too.

Reactions: 11
Thank you Old fart!

Reactions: 6
Apple vinegar shots? Like straight? Do they not recommend you dilute it over there?

I find the niche booktubers to be very welcoming but the mainstream booktubers would eat her alive.

Reactions: 4
Never mind that you don’t “do” a baby’s naps. There can be a way that you hope it will go and you can try to put them down at certain intervals, but they’re gonna sleep if and when they’re tired and fall asleep. Most babies and toddlers nap, but there are some who just won’t take many or very long naps and it just is what it is.
You do you, Ollie!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.