The Tim Tracker #161 Jenn Tracker - Built like a heavyweight powergrifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he might have flipped everybody off and that would be worth so much more than a silly bib prize 😀
That's my little bub:cool:
---
There was a comment I saw last night saying that they saw the Trackers on the cruise and that Da Baby was so much bigger in person than he appears in the videos. I can't find it anymore. Did Jenn seriously delete that?

This comment here is why they should not ever be #hosted again. The way the put out their experience on YouTube, it's clearly negative and these stans are nuts. This person here is ready to get a torch and pitchfork and drive Elsa and Anna out of town....and get them fired for not fussing over the super special Bojo kids. Elsa is lucky you weren't on the boat Debby? You're going to report her? What the hell is wrong with you?
View attachment 2731036

I'm not saying everything needs to be sugar coated and sunshine and rainbows, but their experience at Arendelle was not bad. Their attitudes made it bad. The characters came over and chatted to their area. This is not a character meal...it's a show. They can't talk to every single person, because it is a timed production.
Who the duck Oliver Dan Tucker? Is that bath salts or a bot writing this? WeeIirRdD.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see from the stan page that Tim is at Universal. It must be killing him that they didn’t receive a gift from them. Must be trying to get back in their good graces. Not gonna work.
I thought the same exact thing. Must be trying to suck up to them after not getting the gift that everyone else did. It’s his own fault. He went to Disney’s Christmas events multiple times but didn’t step foot in Universal one time for the holiday season.

For those not on Facebook here is the pic. Looks like he is there with Nick:

3D260420-C22B-4F9D-BA69-65D444BCF80E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I thought the same exact thing. Must be trying to suck up to them after not getting the gift that everyone else did. It’s his own fault. He went to Disney’s Christmas events multiple times but didn’t step foot in Universal one time for the holiday season.

View attachment 2731590
In the podcast they talked about the Monster Makeover thing. Tim, of course, speculated as to what it was, without any information out there. It opened the other day, so of course, they are late to the game. It's basically $125 makeup to make you look like a monster. Looks cool, but stupid expensive. I'm sure they are there to scope that out. We will see if Tim has some extra cash to throw away.

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 12.59.43 PM.png

View attachment 2731590
Cuntograph

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just one little change would have made this comment so much better…

There was a comment I saw last night saying that they saw the Trackers on the cruise and that Da Baby Jenn was so much bigger in person than he she appears in the videos. I can't find it anymore. Did Jenn seriously delete that?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How about they could have just said we are canceling the cruise as it’s more important for Budley Jackprop to finish his school day/week. No harm, no foul and I for one would have a little begrudging respect for that. Just a little. But nope, we need to start our 2024 staycations and cruises fest.
#homemovies
Too complicated for them to understand. They don't understand the concept of routine at all other than going to the buffet table.
---

View attachment 2731590
Shocked Dick has Harry Potter merch. Pretty sure he'd think it to be the devil's work. Also, poor Hufflepuff you get Dick and that Rix Flix idiot. I sort of get your pain as a Slytherin but at least the assholes in our house aren't vloggers...oh, wait, we allegedly have Molly so never mind.

Reactions: 5
Ha, I guess the Stan didn't want her picture taken with Nick.

And didn't Nick say he still worked? (assumingly still at the school?) He sure has a lot of free time to spend at the parks.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

And didn't Nick say he still worked? (assumingly still at the school?) He sure has a lot of free time to spend at the parks.
To be fair most colleges have ridiculously long winter breaks, though not sure if admin gets those perks or not-I want to say he works in admin. I really don't how he is driving to Ft. Pampers every Friday to film that tit. That's quite the drive.

Reactions: 4
Trackers? Trying to get back into Universal’s good graces before Epic Universe opens???

You bet your ass!
IMG_0251.jpeg

Too bad Jenn won’t ante up for an annual pass!

BTW, I don’t know if this is Jenn’s subtle shade (implying that Universal is too cheap to sell Spirit Jerseys) or her sheer stupidity, but they have been selling Spirit Jerseys for a while. I know. I have some.

Nice try Jenn, Universal still sees you for the ass you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Trackers? Trying to get back into Universal’s good graces before Epic Universe opens???

You bet your ass!
View attachment 2731658

Too bad Jenn won’t ante up for an annual pass!

BTW, I don’t know if this is Jenn’s subtle shade (implying that Universal is too cheap to sell Spirit Jerseys) or her sheer stupidity, but they have been selling Spirit Jerseys for a while. I know. I have some.

Nice try Jenn, Universal still sees you for the ass you are!
It could also be some sort of weird shade since Disney is not longer doing Spirit Jersey brand, something about them being too expensive (on their end). Like--Disney isn't dealing with that company anymore but now Universal is? They do come in 3XL usually, so she might find something to wear as a coverup/pajamas/actual outfit.

And I believe there were Spirit Jersey brand two holiday seasons ago, so I don't think it's a new thing.
---

He mentioned in the last podcast, I believe it was that he did work and he is in "higher education".
---
Shocked Dick has Harry Potter merch. Pretty sure he'd think it to be the devil's work. Also, poor Hufflepuff you get Dick and that Rix Flix idiot. I sort of get your pain as a Slytherin but at least the assholes in our house aren't vloggers...oh, wait, we allegedly have Molly so never mind.
I am also surprised as Harry Potter type magic is usually off limits to people who don't watch The Simpsons and don't know the Beastie Boys.

At least you aren't a Ravenclaw like me and are in a house with Jenn. Which is hilarious because she's a lot of things, but she's definitely not a Ravenclaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.