The Tim Tracker #161 Jenn Tracker - Built like a heavyweight powergrifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the cm’s have a ‘rogues gallery’ below decks full of photos of undesirable passengers. It must be full of photos of the entitled trackers with AVOID AVOID AVOID all over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The WiFi does work on the island because I was texting family from CC when we were there on Christmas Day two years ago. Did they really not buy the WiFi?
Well...and what's even more ridiculous...you can message each other through the DCL app free of charge without buying the WiFI package. So, they didn't even have to do anything but hook their phones up to the DCL wifi and use the app! Guess they couldn't do it because they have two kids...or something like that...

Reactions: 17
I'm sure the entitlement twins tried to get compensation for their ruined cruise. A cruise they themselves ruined but blame Disney for.

I wouldn't be surprised if the nanny didn't come because there wasn't another room available so they had to cruise like us peasants.

Reactions: 19
Sure they’re pissy!

No cuntcierge cabin!
Therefore no cuntcierge lounge access.

No Diaper Dash!

THEY actually have to put on their adult pants and be parents to their two boys, 24/7 for 3 days!

Being responsible for the boys takes away from Sloberella’s trough time!
TTT: Sloberella’s trough time

Reactions: 8
Disney is responsible for the Christmas tree still being up. :ROFLMAO: Damn you Disney!
---
Well...and what's even more ridiculous...you can message each other through the DCL app free of charge without buying the WiFI package. So, they didn't even have to do anything but hook their phones up to the DCL wifi and use the app! Guess they couldn't do it because they have two kids...or something like that...
Now they have everyone in the comments asking if you can bring walkie talkies.
Such an informative vlog. 🤪
---
More iced tea. :LOL:
Screenshot_20240202_072920_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Disney is responsible for the Christmas tree still being up. :ROFLMAO: Damn you Disney!
---

Now they have everyone in the comments asking if you can bring walkie talkies.
Such an informative vlog. 🤪
That's what people used to do back in the day....walkie talkies on the ship. Then there was a time where rooms had a cordless phone that you could carry around with you and people on the ship could call you. It was mostly for the kid's club but if I was at the pool, I could call someone back in the room.

Here's a novel concept, you can do what we did back in the day....It is this time right now, I'm going to meet you in front of Cookies BBQ (we know they both know where the food is) at this time. Or if Jenn was too scared to walk there...by the Post Office right where get off the ship. There are usually booty butts there. I mean, it's really not hard. People existed without cell phones and cell service for hundreds of years.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is the second time (that I can recall) they have changed the dining times and subsequently gotten placed by a drink station.

Both times they were culpable, but refused to accept any responsibility. That Tracks!

The first time was 1000% on them as they failed to read their DCL confirmation where it clearly said “Dining: Late seating”

The latest cruise was a last minute booking where the early seating slots and the better view tables were taken. Therefore they were assigned the late seating.
But they are a travel channel 😂 The experts 😂

OK Dating myself here… they are like the YouTube version of Goofus from Goofus and Gallant
---
And what was their plan right here, where their 10 month old baby has his FACE over a water jet that could squirt up at any time? These two assholes just stood there recording....probably hoping that the water turned on, because it would be on video and they could cash in on it. bleeping assholes. Seriously, what the actual duck is wrong with them?

View attachment 2730338
That poor kid. He is a big boy with zero muscle tone because they have him strapped into something all the time. Especially with an older sibling you would think he would be up and toddling around by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unless for some weird reason he's trimming his eyebrows like that, missing the outer third of your eybrows would warrant a thyroid check.
Screenshot 2024-02-02 8.34.40 AM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That's what people used to do back in the day....walkie talkies on the ship. Then there was a time where rooms had a cordless phone that you could carry around with you and people on the ship could call you. It was mostly for the kid's club but if I was at the pool, I could call someone back in the room.

Here's a novel concept, you can do what we did back in the day....It is this time right now, I'm going to meet you in front of Cookies BBQ (we know they both know where the food is) at this time. Or if Jenn was too scared to walk there...by the Post Office right where get off the ship. There are usually booty butts there. I mean, it's really not hard. People existed without cell phones and cell service for hundreds of years.
Of course, I just feel bad for the lack of up to date information all because Jen just didn't want to go. The stans think this is a real problem when like you said it's very simple. I cannot wait to hear all their complaints and BS in the next live.

Reactions: 11
But he might have flipped everybody off and that would be worth so much more than a silly bib prize 😀
It would have been a Simpsons situation where Homer and Marge are trying to for Maggie to come to them but instead she goes over to the TV and hugs it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember when they went to Disneyland when J was much younger, and Jen hadn’t downloaded the app? She’s a case study in weaponized incompetence. Reminds me of boomers who always get younger peeps to do their work for them instead of just learning to save a document as a PDF on their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If their goal is to get back in Disney’s good books criticizing Disney things and putting it on social media isn’t the way to do it. Maybe someone should explain cause and effect to them.
Look who I’m talking about 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There was a comment I saw last night saying that they saw the Trackers on the cruise and that Da Baby was so much bigger in person than he appears in the videos. I can't find it anymore. Did Jenn seriously delete that?

This comment here is why they should not ever be #hosted again. The way the put out their experience on YouTube, it's clearly negative and these stans are nuts. This person here is ready to get a torch and pitchfork and drive Elsa and Anna out of town....and get them fired for not fussing over the super special Bojo kids. Elsa is lucky you weren't on the boat Debby? You're going to report her? What the hell is wrong with you?
Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 8.47.03 AM.png

I'm not saying everything needs to be sugar coated and sunshine and rainbows, but their experience at Arendelle was not bad. Their attitudes made it bad. The characters came over and chatted to their area. This is not a character meal...it's a show. They can't talk to every single person, because it is a timed production.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That poor kid. He is a big boy with zero muscle tone because they have him strapped into something all the time. Especially with an older sibling you would think he would be up and toddling around by now.
Right, typically the 2nd kid does everything at a much earlier pace because they see their older sibling doing it. They are stunting his development even more than they did Jackson.

I’d like to know where Oliver’s rash guard was. He’s just dragging his bare skin all through the splashpad area. That entire clip had me cringing for so many reasons.

So Tim judges somebody for touching a buffet plate and putting it back. In the same video, we see Oliver “crawling” around face down in the splashpad. Does he not realize all the germs in that splashpad area? People walking through there constantly. Kids peeing in there. Kids with snotty noses (looking at you Jackson). And his kids face is right in it. But don’t let any germs touch their precious buffet plates!!! Food, food, food, eat, eat, eat!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.