The Tim Tracker #161 Jenn Tracker - Built like a heavyweight powergrifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: Ginn ate a booty butt and described the inside of it.
Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 11.21.13 AM.png

Something about eating, shopping, not showering, "me me me me me me me me me" -Ginn, "salads! salads! salads!" -Ginn, Ginn staring at herself, Da Baby missing when he's not busy being yellow, choking on overcooked eggies, being whipped around by Dimmy, being pinched and stepped on by Buddy, being ignored by Ginn, nasty lips oh and Buddy's mouth got injured too, everyone lives in the kitchen, Dim becomes a contortionist on the commode, chaos, trash, fake laughs, grease, more fake laughs, Ginn can apparently read (50 pages you guyzzzz), complaints, complaints, more complaints, pop culture references that go on for too long, Dim giving his number out to strangers at the door, Buddy needs ear tubes, Ginn needs a gag, Dim needs a bra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Recap:

timifer and jinifer are concentrating on keeping the shiny penny firmly held between their buttcheeks while their outsides continue to mold on the kitchen floor.

Tattlers rung CPS and logged a lie (Jin’s chat room beau)

it tracks! podcast clings to life

Buddy the first got hurt

Uh-oh buddy got tagged as mischievous

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Eating cheap. Omg. Here’s a suggestion for the trackholes. Bring one of the 250 refillable water bottles in your cabinet with you to the parks and fill it for free instead of buying $5 bottled water. I mean, you’re coming straight from your home to the park and you’re virtue signaling climate warriors in your EV, so try to be consistent in some way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
from the last thread. I was too late.

Forest said:
She’s so rude to him saying don’t promote the podcast on the vlog. Where the duck is he supposed to promote it? She really thinks money grows on trees. I cannot wait until they have to scale back big time. Might already be happening. She knows how to make a chicken salad sandwich so she’ll be fine.
Well, where else can he promote the podcast if not on HIS own YT channel ?
The podcast started Jan. 1 and is slowly going down the drain.
The premiere episode was 38+ minutes, then went to 1:10 - 1:19 in length.
Great background noise, though. wah wah wah 😩

3A80304C-65B9-411B-BCE3-3B78EE7D5483.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Still thinking about her saying don’t promote the podcast on the video.

Tim is such a loser. (This isn’t about gender roles. I would say this regardless of who it was, man, woman etc)

The answer to her saying that about the podcast should have been turn off the camera NOW, we need to talk. Ditto for running home to do preschool pickups because she refuses to drive.

Reactions: 28
Still thinking about her saying don’t promote the podcast on the video.

Tim is such a loser. (This isn’t about gender roles. I would say this regardless of who it was, man, woman etc)

The answer to her saying that about the podcast should have been turn off the camera NOW, we need to talk. Ditto for running home to do preschool pickups because she refuses to drive.
Agreed, Tim is the epitome of a cuck. That woman has had his balls in her purse since the day that met, errr the day they got locked in a house because of a hurricane?? Whatever bullshit story they tell about when they first got together :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
from the last thread. I was too late.

Well, where else can he promote the podcast if not on HIS own YT channel ?
The podcast started Jan. 1 and is slowly going down the drain.
The premiere episode was 38+ minutes, then went to 1:10 - 1:19 in length.
Great background noise, though. wah wah wah 😩

View attachment 2714276
I’ve said it every week. She’s absolutely stupid for putting out a video on Mondays. Point their viewers to the podcast and you get a day off from having to put out a video. It SHOULD be all in the family.
There’s no downside to the Tracker household if the podcast takes off and does well. If they get ads running on the audio version it’s all gravy. But because she can’t make it all about her, she’s going to downplay it. She’s just such a b!tch and an absolutely horrible partner.

Reactions: 29
I’ve said it every week. She’s absolutely stupid for putting out a video on Mondays. Point their viewers to the podcast and you get a day off from having to put out a video. It SHOULD be all in the family.
There’s no downside to the Tracker household if the podcast takes off and does well. If they get ads running on the audio version it’s all gravy. But because she can’t make it all about her, she’s going to downplay it. She’s just such a b!tch and an absolutely horrible partner.
I think he pushing the video on Monday is throwing her spite at the podcast. I don't think she's really that supportive of it at all. Maybe she knows deep down inside that Dick in jonesing for Dim and/or she doesn't want Dim to have any sort of a social life outside of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This is so true. They should be promoting the podcast as the Monday video. But she can’t stand that Tim is doing something without her. So she’s gonna try to tank it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think he pushing the video on Monday is throwing her spite at the podcast. I don't think she's really that supportive of it at all. Maybe she knows deep down inside that Dick in jonesing for Dim and/or she doesn't want Dim to have any sort of a social life outside of her.
She may also deep down not want to have him around someone with a much healthier relationship than theirs. Not that that's hard because that bar is hovering above hell.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I get the vibe that Tim could have more real friends if it wasn’t for Jenn…I think Jenn only wants “friends” who are fellow ~content creators~ and people who kiss her (booty?) butt. 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Now you see why I wanted the podcast to succeed. :ROFLMAO:

Not because I wanted them to rake in tons of money with it with millions of followers (doubtful that was going to happen anyways because the two of them are about as interesting as paint drying) BUT more just because I wanted Jenn to be totally pissed off that something succeeded that she wasn't a part of. (looks like she's bitchy and jealous, regardless though just a few episodes in... which is just like her to be)

Reactions: 22
Okay, Jenn was in high school, how old do we think her boyfriend was? She seems to think back then everybody was honest and didn’t lie online…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What if Francine replaced Tim and Jenn replaced the other guy? Maybe that’s her plan. I might listen under those conditions.
---
Okay, Jenn was in high school, how old do we think her boyfriend was? She seems to think back then everybody was honest and didn’t lie online…
Tim foil hat time:
tim and jin met online while they were both playing as 45 year old men.
IMG_8278.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.