Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #162: When you receive a Bright Futures scholarship but you're still.... Dim

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
So they showed up late, last ones on the ship, and have the audacity to ask for an upgrade?

The Tim Tracker: the lion, the witch, and the audacity of this bitch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Lambyo

Chatty Member
I don't recall which vlog he said it in, but I remember it being talked about on Guru back in the day and it's continued with people (myself included) saying Tim was not into adoption. My impression has always been, he wouldn't adopt based on his experiences with his adopted siblings. Now, is that because they were always treated differently than him and Adam? Like were they favored because they were adopted? Were Adam and Tim treated differently because they were bio children? I have no idea. I just remember it had come up that Tim wouldn't adopt because of his family experience with adoption.

My nephew's mother was adopted. Growing up, she was reminded every day how lucky she was that her adoptive parents took her, how different her life would be, how much more appreciative she should be because they adopted her. Her adoptive parents were assholes and totally screwed her up for life. When she got pregnant with my nephew, she was young, they had already broken up, adoption was suggested and she was adamant that she could never, ever do that to a child because of her experience. So I can see having personal experience with adoption could change your views about adoption.
I was adopted in the 60’s, when all of that was hush-hush. Records were sealed and people didn’t talk about it. From day one, my mother told me I was chosen (like the TS alien), and I was special. Not once did she hide the fact that I was adopted, although it wasn’t something that ever came up in normal conversation. I never was curious about my birth parents, but am thankful to my birth mother for choosing to give me life, allowing a woman who was truly unable to have children, to become a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
They may have gotten stuck with a late boarding group, because they booked late trying to fit Oliver into the diaper dash before he could walk, BUT, I think they arrived even later than their assigned time. I mean, the place was empty and no one else was boarding. I find it hard to believe on a sold out ship, that they were the only people given that time!

I call Bullshit. They probably didn’t manage their time properly. Between having to pack, feed Jenn, film in front of the fridge, feed Jenn, pick up Jackson, feed Jenn and deal with Oliver’s “humongous blow out,” they arrived later than they should have. They thought they would have enough time to swim and eat ice cream based on the time they were given to arrive, not the time they actually showed up.

Reactions: 38

Forest

VIP Member
So Tim says he would never adopt because his siblings are adopted? He’s entitled to his opinion but this one you should maybe keep in your head. Yikes.

• Sad
  • Wow

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Report a kid for running? Are you serious? And the gambling stuff wouldn't you report to the Florida Lottery? Most child services departments are over worked they don't need frivolous reports made to them.
This is right up there with “call the Pentagon to report that they stayed at Shades of Green.”

Do not call CPS because he scratched lotto tickets and ran in a cruise terminal. That’s absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 7.20.10 AM.png

Timmy, you better start pulling your weight in the family. You are off spending time creating another source of income for your family while your useless piece of shit wife is still doing absolutely nothing. Oh my bad, she's giving tips on bringing canned goods on vacation and stealing condiments for a great meal. :sick:

She has these stans so fooled. I do feel bad for Tim here because he really is doing 99% of the work and Jenn gets all the credit. It's his own damn fault, but shit, if he actually read the comments, there's no way this wouldn't be rage inducing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This whole port arrival time situation smells funny....and it's not Da Baby's diaper.

We know they booked this cruise "last minute" but they've talked about going on this cruise since before Christmas. You check into a cruise 30 days out. Everyone. At midnight, you get your ass out of bed and you check in. For those unfamiliar with PAT, people who take Disney Cruise Transportation get the earliest times. From there, Pearl and then Platinum get the next earliest times. A Platinum Castaway Club member (looking at you Tim) would get offered most likely a 12-12:30 PAT. No later than 1pm. That is, provided you check in when check in starts. It's a perk of being Platinum.

I'm going to guess they had a 2pm PAT because they did not check in to the cruise in a timely manner. So they got to the parking garage at 2:46pm. Usually the All Aboard time is around 3:45pm. Cutting it close in an understatement.

And yes, there are a lot of things to do between when you board the ship and dinner that night. They start programming right away, lots of Trivia, drink seminars, the kid's clubs have open houses to explore with your family, the pools, the slides, the movies start up, there's always a movie on the big screen near the pool.

For us, we are always in one of the first PAT and the first 5-8 boarding groups. Because we're Platinum. We get on the ship, go right to lunch, the kids head to the slides while they are still empty, then when rooms open around 1:30 we head there and unpack. The we usually hit the first trivia, because unlike Tim, I'm a winner. The Trackers got on the ship at what I would assume to be 3:15pm...went to the room, safety drill, lunch (approx 4:45? sail away show is 4:45pm) and had dinner, first seating, so 5:45pm (ish) :sick:

And they really, really suck because that first night show on the Wish is phenomenal. It's a variety type show where there are 3-5 minute skits from different movies, so it moves fast and it just amazing. J$ and Da Baby both would have absolutely loved it.
---
On Jenn asking for an upgrade. 9126 is a Category 4 stateroom.

Just to be clear, if you are unfamiliar, the rooms go from Category 10 (Inside room) to Category 1 (the ginormous suites) and are bigger/better the lower the number. THEY WERE IN A 4!!!! Upgrades are for people in the higher categories like inside, window/no balcony rooms to get into a balcony room. Upgrades are not for people already in a top of the line room. They are certainly not for people who arrive at the port 45 minutes before they shut the doors. Entitled much?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
This just solidified that a Disney cruise is not for me. The Marvel dinner is loud, overwhelming and in my personal opinion, annoying. I would just want to eat my food in peace and not have this loud ass interactive dinner going on around me.

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Jenn tries to act like this is too much food for her and says Tim needs to help her eat it. Why does she still pretend that she’s sharing her food?

ACF76DE4-43ED-4BCD-8E99-65E40792AD97.jpeg

Poor Oliver watches as his family stuffs their face with pizza and he gets nothing:

9E9BD275-3746-4086-A548-1F8C01EF5B13.jpeg

Oliver is nearly a year old. He should be able to eat food with his family. I feel so bad for him but Tim assures the camera that he isn’t hungry because he had milk. They suck at parenting.

• Sad
  • Sick

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
For anyone inclined to report the gambling / running whilst boarding the floating bar/shopping mall/buffet/waterpark/hotel.
View attachment 2726771
Report a kid for running? Are you serious? And the gambling stuff wouldn't you report to the Florida Lottery? Most child services departments are over worked they don't need frivolous reports made to them.

• Heart