The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn fake laughing and smiling while trying to get Jackson to stop doing what he’s doing so that he doesn’t get hurt again: “oh Buddeeeeee, that’s how we get hurt”

witch if you don’t put some base in your voice! He thinks you’re laughing and joking. Be stern, use your big girl voice, and tell him to STOP before he hurts himself.

Then she looks at the camera and shakes her head.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I was scrolling by their voog(no sound) and made it to Tim and Buddy sitting on the table. Why are Tim and Buddy sitting on the coffee table playing video games instead of the couch that's right behind them?
Because that would be the BEST place to have your child, who just busted his mouth, be.
---
I’m dying! :ROFLMAO:
I’m only a minute in and can’t get over how stupid Jenn thinks people are!

why hasn’t Molly or any of the other vloggers unlocked the secret of non-perishable vacation meals!

Jenn, girl! You are a genius! Your novel ideas are gonna save so much, surely you will follow your own tips when packing for your next staycation, you know the ones you book that have full kitchens that you refuse to use.
IMG_0087.jpeg

Also, I now know where all the mayo packets at the quick service disappear to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Nah, Jenn is gonna spend $25 for bacon and eggs at the fort general store. 😎

I can’t with the chicken-salad suggestion. What an asshole. The witch who can’t even take her kids to a local theme park without an on-site hotel stay is telling people how to pack sandwiches now.

I want to see them stay in one of those rental homes they are advertising for. One week. No nanny. No VIP tours. Rope drop every day. Get at least 10 attractions done in a day like most tourists, to get their money’s worth out of the exorbitant tickets. And pack their own chicken salad sandwiches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So how many cans of chicken is one serving for Jenn? Honestly, I'd like her to do a week of meals with stuff only bought at the dollar store. Jenn, you can take that challenge and use it as a voog if you'd like. I doubt she'd be able to tolerate eating canned food for a day let alone a week.

Also, I liked how she was lazy about the lack of hair footage again. Spoiler alert, still looks like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm just starting to watch now and I'm not sure how much of this I can handle. Her "Eat Cheap" tip for a Disney vacation is to buy canned chicken and steal condiment packets from the food court? I really don't think I can watch this...is she serious?

I can give 500 tips on eating cheap on vacation---stealing condiments to make chicken salad is not one of them.

And she couldn't have edited that---WHAT??? I'm in the pantry!!!! Weird side conversation? Damn they suck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I'm just starting to watch now and I'm not sure how much of this I can handle. Her "Eat Cheap" tip for a Disney vacation is to buy canned chicken and steal condiment packets from the food court? I really don't think I can watch this...is she serious?

I can give 500 tips on eating cheap on vacation---stealing condiments to make chicken salad is not one of them.

And she couldn't have edited that---WHAT??? I'm in the pantry!!!! Weird side conversation? Damn they suck.
I'm wondering if the pantry is now the new safe haven since it seems she has forgotten how to do laundry via her stinky holey shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't Tim say in the podcast that Da Baby was standing up? Why the duck haven't they dropped the crib mattress then? It's like they literally do not give a duck about the safety of these children.

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 12.34.22 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Is this Jenn’s attempt to be relatable to the peasants or is money tight at fort pampers? What’s next, buying cans with no labels, 4 for $1? God, I hope it’s dog food.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So how many cans of chicken is one serving for Jenn? Honestly, I'd like her to do a week of meals with stuff only bought at the dollar store. Jenn, you can take that challenge and use it as a voog if you'd like. I doubt she'd be able to tolerate eating canned food for a day let alone a week.

Also, I liked how she was lazy about the lack of hair footage again. Spoiler alert, still looks like tit.
Tim would like the food better than the stuff she cooks for him (that he hates).

Reactions: 12

I caught that too. WHY would you keep that in the vlog? Because she loves herself, that's why.

I guarantee if she was NOT filming, she would have ignored Tim.

Reactions: 14
Is the first step in “eating cheap” driving to Disney in your Rivian…?
Whilst your children are back at home being taken care of by a nanny.

So, between the Goodwill trip, the outlet shopping, the re-used birthday decorations, and now canned chicken, maybe they've had to start implementing the first stages of their "set for life" retirement plan?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another vacation, another time Jenn has forgotten to cancel her meal subscription for the week. What’s new 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh goody, 4 minutes of putting air in a tire. This is the bottom of the barrel, Bojos.

We leave "really soon" and I forgot to cancel our meal box. Every single time? Come on, Jenn. You have zero responsibilities You don't even take care of your kids. It's not that hard.

How is your spaghetti, bud, do you feel like Mario? Silence. No eye contact. No recognition that his mother is speaking at all. Please, please, please...take the tablet away and get your kid evaluated. Please.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Is anyone gonna mention the blanket over the window 🤣🤣🤣 excuses about moving black out curtain from OG room - Oliver is almost one ya think you could have sorted that out before now?

• Haha
If she has time to watch SNL on her IPAD she can tidy up that house for God's sake. I would be embarassed to show that on YT - what a disaster!!
I'm sorry and I know this has been said too many times on here but for the love of God, neither one of them has a 'full time' job per say, why is their house such a mess. We raised 3 children and yes there were times when the toys overtook the house but not for long stretches - seems to me that neither one of these 2 morons know what it is to 'tidy up' and they leave everything on the floor (toys, shoes, etc) - and if I saw it correctly - the car coupe is in the house - don't they believe in going outside - UGH!!!!! such anger right now - those boys deserve better!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is anyone gonna mention the blanket over the window 🤣🤣🤣 excuses about moving black out curtain from OG room - Oliver is almost one ya think you could have sorted that out before now?
Nothing says set for life like blankets over the windows!

I'm kind of familiar with their house ...there's no way the curtains on the windows in OG Buddy's room will fit those teeny windows in Da Baby's room. No possible way. She's talking out her ass again. Buy your kid some curtains. Amazon can have them there in a day. That should have been done before the kid was born. He will be a year old in about a month.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The Trackers should just permanently ban themselves talking about religion, any religion, ever.

Reactions: 22
Nothing says set for life like blankets over the windows!

I'm kind of familiar with their house ...there's no way the curtains on the windows in OG Buddy's room will fit those teeny windows in Da Baby's room. No possible way. She's talking out her ass again. Buy your kid some curtains. Amazon can have them there in a day. That should have been done before the kid was born. He will be a year old in about a month.
It just shows they don’t give a tit about the poor wee boy

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.