The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn asks buddy how’s his spaghetti. Jackson ignores TF out of her, and I’m here for it. (I know I’ve said this a million times) it’s Just so….. satisfying

And she’s trying her best to make Mario buds a thing. Jackson has probably said that once and now she’s beating a dead horse. At first she was like Jackson wanted spaghetti like the super Mario buds. Then while forcing Jackson to remember what he asked for a million hours ago she said you asked for spaghetti like Mario and Luigi.

Reactions: 16
wait have they forgotten that a handful of years ago they did the exact premise of the title of this video? they took turkey wraps to universal and ate them in front of the stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
wait have they forgotten that a handful of years ago they did the exact premise of the title of this video? they took turkey wraps to universal and ate them in front of the stage.
Oh, don't be fooled. THIS time she went a step further.

She simply went in the pantry, pulled out a Publix-brand canned chicken, and told you you could make chicken salad sandwiches with condiment packets you take. Then she showed her gross ass, open-faced chicken salad sandwich smothered in a slice of melted cheese.

There, don't you feel totally inspired to eat cheap while on vacation now? 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe she’s encouraging people to take condiment packets from Disney restaurants. She should’ve also suggested ordering a free water and squeezing lemon wedges and pouring sugar packets to make free lemonade.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe she’s encouraging people to take condiment packets from Disney restaurants. She should’ve also suggested ordering a free water and squeezing lemon wedges and pouring sugar packets to make free lemonade.
Order water? Nah, you just fill up at a First Aid station!

• Haha
There's some great (and often completely blurry) footage in this latest Jenn-tastic vlog! :ROFLMAO:

New avatar anyone?

1706208217099.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Jenn asks buddy how’s his spaghetti. Jackson ignores TF out of her, and I’m here for it. (I know I’ve said this a million times) it’s Just so….. satisfying

And she’s trying her best to make Mario buds a thing. Jackson has probably said that once and now she’s beating a dead horse. At first she was like Jackson wanted spaghetti like the super Mario buds. Then while forcing Jackson to remember what he asked for a million hours ago she said you asked for spaghetti like Mario and Luigi.
I'm thinking that the kid is actually saying Mario Bros and because she can't understand him, she thinks he's saying buds. So, when she's saying Super Mario Buds to him, he doesn't know what the duck she's talking about. We never heard him say it out loud in the vid.

J$ would love the spaghetti and meatballs they have at Toad's Cafe in Super Nintendo World at Universal Hollywood....oh, what, they'll never take him there.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My favorite part of the vlog was Jenn's extreme closeup open-mouth chew and talk session with the hedgehog's butt.

The Tim Tracker #161: Jenn sucking on a hedgehog's booty butt

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait so she only made her cHiCkEn SaLaD for herself for lunch?

This voog is so unintentionally hilarious and simultaneously rage-inducing. She's so bleeping useless and dumb and out of touch and has no purpose in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wait so she only made her cHiCkEn SaLaD for herself for lunch?

This voog is so unintentionally hilarious and simultaneously rage-inducing. She's so bleeping useless and dumb and out of touch and has no purpose in life.
and all that sums up into one Jenn Tracker - what a waste!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can adderall or ritalin please sponsor this bleeping witch I'm so bleeping tired of her losing track of what the duck she's blabbing about (perhaps if she had anything of substance to say, she wouldn't bore herself) and stopping with every GD interruption from the rest of the obnoxious family. Y'all need to bleeping learn to stop bleeping interrupting each other.
---
Okay Ginn, you go ahead and eat that butt.
Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 11.19.53 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 11.21.13 AM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18
They rag on American chocolate every single time they get European chocolate, and guess what, they will still eat the American chocolate. Greedy asses

• Haha
So pretty sure she is going to dress the Buddies as Mario and Luigi for next Halloween. Will she rent another golf cart to have the whole Mario Kart experience again? I guess Tiny Tim would be a good toadstool but she would make a better Bowser than Peach.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so rude to him saying don’t promote the podcast on the vlog. Where the duck is he supposed to promote it? She really thinks money grows on trees. I cannot wait until they have to scale back big time. Might already be happening. She knows how to make a chicken salad sandwich so she’ll be fine.

Reactions: 24
She’s so rude to him saying don’t promote the podcast on the vlog. Where the duck is he supposed to promote it? She really thinks money grows on trees. I cannot wait until they have to scale back big time. Might already be happening. She knows how to make a chicken salad sandwich so she’ll be fine.
All that free mayo from Portillo's. See Dim we're saving money....

• Haha
She said she met her high school boyfriend in a chatroom. That tracks. Let's log that for next time she comes up with yet another story about her high school boyfriend.

Dim's face when she interrupts him to talk about herself for the millionth time. Dude can't even finish a sentence before she barges in like a dump truck.
Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 11.35.25 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She said she met her high school boyfriend in a chatroom. That tracks. Let's log that for next time she comes up with yet another story about her high school boyfriend.
Quick! Someone add this newest lie to the Wiki ...foR pOstERiTY 🥴

Dim's face when she interrupts him to talk about herself for the millionth time. Dude can't even finish a sentence before she barges in like a dump truck.
View attachment 2714053
She is do rude. I don't get why tim is OK with all that..

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.