The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking while watching the new vlog with Tim going to Country Bears, etc. It just gave off sad vibes.

I get Country Bears are a big part of Disney history. I used to love Country Bears myself WHEN I WAS 7. I get parents like it because they love watching their KIDS have fun watching it. But here is a solo MARRIED MAN WITH KIDS going to Country Bears WITHOUT his KIDS seems even more sad.

I actually skipped through most of the Country Bears show as now as an adult I can see why they are revamping it. It is very dated and it does not give me the same happy as when I was 7 when I first saw it (at Disney Land). Then again when I was older (last time I went as a kid was I think 14, but have gone back as an adult a few times, but not to see Country Bears) at WDW.

I do like people mover, even as a kid. I must have had old people vibes even as a kid as that seems to be something parents love but kids would dislike as it is not thrilling for an average 7 year old.
The whole things is just dumb. He only went because it is closing and that is theme park “news” he doesn’t give a tit about those bears nor the parks.

Reactions: 20
This is so disturbing. The Bojos do not care about their safety or their children's safety at all. Tim proved that by telling us all that he just opened the door to a random stranger supposedly offering palm tree cutting and giving them his phone number. (Not that it's not easy to find that) They put so much out there, it is ridiculously easy to connect the dots and figure so much about them. But, this is really fucked up. Even more fucked up that the mods allow tit like this, but heaven forbid you say Jenn is lazy for not posting for days on end.

Edit: Ironically enough, within 5 minutes of posting this here, the post has been removed. Hi mods! 👋 Thank you, that was really creepy.
View attachment 2712858

Oh now they always post when they get home? So Jenn's live streams from the Polynesian pool or IG stories must be saved until they get home.

They USED to care about their privacy and let people know about their activities after the fact until they had children. Now they broadcast it to the world regularly.

Reactions: 19
Hate to circle back to the whole kid thing, BUT, my youngest absolutely LOVES the Country Bears. I brought him to see his favorite songs live one last time. I’ve never seen Tim even go to the show. Would have been nice for Jackson to have experienced it. Then again, since it isn’t a roller coaster, that thought didn’t enter Tim’s brain.

Reactions: 20
Oh now they always post when they get home? So Jenn's live streams from the Polynesian pool or IG stories must be saved until they get home.

They USED to care about their privacy and let people know about their activities after the fact until they had children. Now they broadcast it to the world regularly.
I know. That makes me giggle every time I see another stan spout that nonsense. Their stans are so bleeping delusional.
She CONSTANTLY posts on IG in real-time when they're not home.

Reactions: 18
New vlog: How to eat cheap on your vacation

lolwhat when have they EVER eaten cheap?!

Edit: This is a VERY Jenn-centric vlog. Don't watch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
New vlog: How to eat cheap on your vacation

lolwhat when have they EVER eaten cheap?!
I am loving how Jenn is trying to reach her demographic by putting out videos she thinks people want to see, but she herself has no idea how to implement these. Going to Goodwill, shopping at the Disney outlet, getting the most bang for your buck on the DDP.

None of these videos are helpful.

• Haha
Tim said that CBJ was being changed because it was “problematic” I don’t remember Disney saying that. I thought it was just getting an update because it wasn’t that popular anymore. Maybe I missed something though.

Reactions: 11
Wait, so the "how to eat cheap" advice teased in the title is to buy a can of chicken and make chicken salad? Oh, for duck's sake. 🤦‍♀️

If anyone needs a new avatar...

1706197316491.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So in this bit of todays voog we see the pile of baby clothes she wants to give to goodwill/donate to the Fort Pampers mouse houses… isn’t that red and black check outfit the one holy covidy sent them which they opened a few days back which she complained was too small?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow, Jenn's such a supportive and loving wife!

Tim is talking about his podcast with Nick and Jenn cuts him off with a "Stop promoting your podcast in this video!" Then a few minutes later, Tim says he wants to get up early to run before everyone wakes up, and Jenn, with the shittiest tone ever, goes "Good luck."

This video was like 95% Jenn and 100% worthless.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Wow, Jenn's such a supportive and loving wife!

Tim is talking about his podcast with Nick and Jenn cuts him off with a "Stop promoting your podcast in this video!" Then a few minutes later, Tim says he wants to get up early to run before everyone wakes up, and Jenn, with the shittiest tone ever, goes "Good luck."

This video was like 95% Jenn and 100% worthless.
She's such a bleeping thundercunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wait, so the "how to eat cheap" advice teased in the title is to buy a can of chicken and make chicken salad? Oh, for duck's sake. 🤦‍♀️

If anyone needs a new avatar...

View attachment 2713484
Is this another attempt at being relatable? 🤣😂🤣 like we should just forget about all the concierge stays, the Waldorf Astoria, etc.

She is making videos on what to do for the peasants now?

• Haha
  • Angry
Is the first step in “eating cheap” driving to Disney in your Rivian…?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is this another attempt at being relatable? 🤣😂🤣 like we should just forget about all the concierge stays, the Waldorf Astoria, etc.

She is making videos on what to do for the peasants now?
I didn't watch the entire vlog (stopped it at the face that I screenshot above) but she only rambled about the can of Publix chicken for like a few seconds (a minute or two at most). WHY on earth you'd include that as FIRST in the title line, I have no clue.

When I first read @quietcandy mention the new vlog / vlog descrip, I seriously thought it'd be a full vlog at Disney.

But, alas, it's just Jenn for a handful of seconds in the kitchen talking about making chicken salad using canned chicken. :rolleyes:

ETA: Ok, I just went back to the vlog.

WTFFFFFFFFFF - she even includes footage she took of her editing her bleeping face - of her fixing her bleeping hair and staring at herself. You can't make this tit up with how in love with herself she is!

(BTW, she's acting like something is wrong with the computer and when it switches to her feeding O., she quickly pans down from that awful angle of her :ROFLMAO:)

1706199641157.png

1706199703829.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was scrolling by their voog(no sound) and made it to Tim and Buddy sitting on the table. Why are Tim and Buddy sitting on the coffee table playing video games instead of the couch that's right behind them?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The work of an Editor Extraordinaire:

Tim @ 4:01 - "Woah, this is exciting. What is happening?"

1706199976791.png

---------HARD CUT---------

Tim @ 4:05 - "It's pretty exciting. What is happening here?"

1706200074595.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.