Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
These fuckers are hilarious, all the words they’re saying Jackson says, every video I see Jackson says “deh” and they’ll be like, he said “look over there I want to go on that ride” so absurd and delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
She is not pregnant & she not puffy from IVF-
A) she said she wanted caffeine in the last video & we’ve seen her drink caffeine recently.
B) she is excited to ride the new coaster &
C) THEY EAT NOTHING BUT CRAP!
They had like 6 sides with their Easter BBQ & cake & candy. They both look terrible & unhealthy.
I suspect one of the reasons they don’t let Jackson outside to play is because they can’t keep up with him.

Rebelle

VIP Member
Again I think no one should be able to film at water parks, unless they sit down and film only their face they will always have other people in their bathing suits in the background. Kyle Pallo without a care or thought filmed the children’s section and other people as they were going down water slides. I just don’t think it’s right.
I’m telling you, one day they’re gonna be filming the wrong kids and juiced out Seaside Tony from Staten Island will lay someone out.

• Haha

not_interesting

So they hid in the bathroom until he went to sleep?
And the U.S. really needs a law like they have in Europe that sponsored content must be in the title and text on the video. So dishonest to just say thanks for having us in the last few seconds of the video.

omgucnt

VIP Member
There was a page called something like 'Jenn Tracker has the best boobs on the internet' and it was just photos of her... Gross

Trackers beware... This is terrible

The sad thing is, there will already be pictures saved of ‘Buddy’ in these sickos archives.
The very worst people.

He never consented to being filmed every day, it’s so wrong :(

I’m very sad for him, all so his parents don’t have to get a real job.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Shazbot66

Off topic warning - Adam The Woo

So, Adam is going to Disneyland reopening day, I assume he will not quarantine when he arrives in LA.

As this is a clear breach of rules, and potentially infecting other people, is there even a contract email to report anyone breaking the rules?

It seems draconian, but people have been making sacrifices for the past year so Disney and Universal can only now reopen. And Adam decides to break those rules, that are in place to keep people safe. I doubt he has had both doses of the vaccine.
He is absolute trash! He fled California because Disney was closed and now he’ll flee back and break every health and safety protocol Disney and California are mandating. The sense of entitlement enrages me.

I will absolutely report him if he gets into Disney:
A) as a non-Californian resident, B) and doesn’t quarantine for the mandatory 2 weeks by upon arrival into California, and C) makes money off of this visit. He’s already on thin ice with Disney.

Just because he kept an apartment here doesn’t mean he resides here. We allllllll know he lives in Celebration - yet he’ll weasle his way back in with an old id. He’s a fat, greasy slob.

Last edited:

Kit123

VIP Member
I don't like any of them (including the Harry Potter house). I'm sure kids like them. PMM also called it Jurassic Park but he explains how it is themed to the movies (to include they were playing the movie Jurassic Park in the theater room). The Trackers just aren't good at doing these types of tours.
I see, I haven't seen the other video. I zone out of their room tours tbh because all Tim goes on about is USB's 😂
Aswell, I am actually furious with Tim and their fish and chips. He STILL has to get something that resembles a bloody burger and it actually made my blood boil. Just try something different you bellend, why even go to the chippy 😭 please don't EVER come to the UK.

whyskyy

The difference between the Slackers wealth and other people’s wealth is they spend their money stupidly. I would go on vacations all the time too, but I’d stay in actual nice places. I’d by much better clothes and spend money on my appearance. Jenn should spend the money and get some skin treatments. I love WDW but if I had the money I’m not gonna stay at most of the WDW branded resorts (unless I was DVC!) I’d stay at the Four Seasons or Waldorf.

Plus with all that money they have Jackson could be in a fabulous day care where he could be a kid and they could fuck around during the day!! I’d have a nanny so Jackson could be home and have a schedule and they could go galavant.

edit: I live right outside of DC lots of people I know have nannies, and they’re still loving and attentive parents but they just want some balance and know their kid doesn’t need to go to a 5 star restaurant!!

BadM0therF0cker

Holy shit Jackson has never had a ballon as much as they go to the Disney parks. My wife and I were both shouting at the tv “just let the kid play with the damn ballon” when they kept saying “don’t pop it”

mjm9

VIP Member
That’s the thing, Jenn is such a narcissistic, self centered, attention seeker that she makes life difficult for those that truly suffer from infertility and anxieties to function openly in society without judgements and stigmas.

Jenn is and will always be “the girl who cried wolf

OT - Oh, Tim’s going to wet his pants over Molly’s Allears.net video today! It’s about the best cheeseburgers on Disney property.😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
I know. My husband is from New York state and loves fish. I've only had it a few times. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it either. It would have to grow on me. My daughter is allergic to most fish/seafood.

You can bet they will want his first haircut at the barbershop on Main Street at MK so they can vlog it.

I've mentioned a couple of times I'm not a big fish eater. Raised on a farm in Oklahoma and beef is our thing. However, we have British friends who we traveled with to the UK from Belgium. She is Scots and he is English. I tried the haggis (he told me it was best with mashed potatoes and I agree) but mostly I could do without. I do love English sausages. My ancestry is almost all British and Irish. So I do love colcannon and soda bread. We have those fairly often.
Haggis best with mashed potato and mashed turnip. I'm Scots. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿.

I think Jackson is a sweet wee thing. Good natured for the moment, but reading posts about the sofa power struggles makes me think that won't last. One he susses out his parents don't present a united front, he'll play them off each other. Poor kid.

I don't get this obsession with his hair. Why should little boys always have a short back and sides? I don't get it. I do agree they're waiting to do the Disney barber and I can't see the problem with that aside from them vlogging it for cash. A first haircut at a Disney is a lovely thing to do. I'd have done that with mine if we lived close like they do. Putting it off for a while is no biggie and, honestly, it's the least damaging thing they're doing to him just now.

Could Tim do just one tour where he isn't obsessing about the outlets and USB ports? Just get over it dude!
He sticks his dick in them when Jenn is sleeping....

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Here's a free tip for the Trackers: If you let some of the negative comments stay on your videos (not the vile stuff I get that) your stans would comment to defend you. This would increase your overall number of comments and your stans wouldn't have to seek out forums like this. Safe word for Timbo is still Bazinga.

• Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
I find the comments more enjoyable than the videos. I just love to read the odd delusional things the stans see. It makes me wonder sometimes are we seeing the same videos or what??
Screenshot_20210413-192221.png
Screenshot_20210413-191914.png
Screenshot_20210413-191852.png

• Haha
  • Sick

tpstyle

You'd think the two people who have a overnight stay list as long as a musician's concert tour list would have a reusable checklist to track everything for their constant trips, but that would require effort that the two of them are apparently incapable of
Did they even have time to unpack since their last staycation?! Seems they are living out of a suitcase so the shampoo should still be packed away from the last trip. Poor baby is never in his own bed. That sucks.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
WTF is with everyone crying all the time?
Is this just a dumbass phrase everyone uses now or is everyone really that fragile when watching YouTube vlogs?

Carla Hall
Carla Hall
9 minutes ago
You guys! I have only started this video and seeing the description made my cry (in a good way)!

(she also went on and on and on...)

• Haha
  • Wow

CherryTree

@ 43:33 in that god awful livestream a stan suggests they go to the everglades and brainless yokel Jenn, a supposedly lifelong Floridian, goes: eVeRgLaDeS nAtIoNaL pArK?! WhErEs ThAt?!?

• Haha
  • Wow

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Since I refuse to watch could someone give us the low down on how T&J address this vlog about allergy friendly options at Disney?

To my knowledge, neither Tim nor Jenn have allergies and probably would have a hard time relating to what families have to go through to accommodate a member who can't eat specific ingredients. Hopefully they point this out right at the start so people don't go thinking they're experts. Some allergies just can't be toyed with the way Tim mucks around with his DVC info.

While Disney tries to offer options, they're a far cry from being adaptable in every location to those with allergies. The booths and quick services simply address the most common allergens, or aversions, that people have. From what I've seen, those food booths are not allergy friendly in the least. You need to hit up an actual dining location that has space to prepare in a recently cleaned food prep zone to avoid cross contamination. It's also important to talk with the chef to make sure other items aren't hidden in the food, for example spices, oils and some other flavorings are not described on menus.
Hate watching while I eat lunch- just Tim- thank goodness. He does read the allergy pamphlet & he did point out that it says the kitchens can not guarantee cross contamination and he does say you should double check with each kitchen &/or a cast member- two different times. Somehow without Jenn there he’s able to focus & be coherent and not a goofy idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Most of us never have to worry about crazed fans being too obsessed with our children and that one of them just may be crazy enough to think he belongs to them. I mean seriously stans, he's not YOUR little buddy.
I know! The ones that scare me are the nutjobs talking about his future professions, that he makes them cry, that he's a "national treasure," and that he's one of their "favorite youtubers." :mad:

Edited to add: Oh, and that he can hear and understand the whales... wow.

They should have NEVER put him on camera.