Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grusofsky96

The end of the video “Marvel talk” from the Trackers is fucking brain numbing. These two are the most fake fans of Marvel ever. Just admit it. You don’t understand the MCU, you don’t understand these Disney+ shows. Last week Tim said he liked WandaVision more, this week he doesn’t. I hate them.

Reactions: 12

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Just looked them up on YT.
Ketoconnect has 948K subscribers. Started 5 years ago and are surprised at their success. Around 3:48 the husband talks about germaphobic parents, wife cautions for him not to judge other parents, even though they themselves are judged.
Theo is 20 months and is allowed to be a kid.
He is taking swimming lessons.
Latest video in case you are interested
Good god. I gave them 1 minute and they started off by showing their child buck naked (even though he was covered partially by the play pen) .... 😬
ARGH!

eta: I'm all for allowing a toddler to run about naked in the privacy of one's home, my youngest would have it no other way. Don't put it on video for the world and all the freaks to consume.

I cannot get on board with all these channels using their children like this. No. No. No. I desperately want US laws to change to protect these kids.

Last edited:

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Editing to add...

I don't like Tim and Jenn, as people I think they're selfish liars who will do and say what they want to get freebies out of companies like Disney and Universal. I've seen them use friends and fans too often to support the theory that they just don't care about anyone but themselves.

BUT....

I hate 10x more than that anyone who would be a potential danger to any person, particularly a family with children or elderly, even the Trackers.

These "super fans" scare me. Maybe they're just playing... but with the number of followers the Trackers have it would not surprise me at all to find out there is one or more person out there who would do them harm.

(By the way, that I've seen, no one here fits that description.)
This is something far worse than your average fan obsession that we’re seeing. This reminds me of this woman who gained notoriety on Twitter a few years ago for claiming she was dating the actor Dominic Monaghan. He publicly announced he’s not dating her and to please stop harassing him. Apparently, she had already sent many other tweets and emails his way (he had a fan email account posted to his social media so he could interact with them). Turns out, she went as far as creating a fake Dominic Monaghan Facebook account, would pretend to be him, and send messages back and forth between herself and this fake account. She ended up going to LA to meet him, but caused so much of an issue with everything that she got arrested. She had sent him nude pics and videos of herself to him and found his address and sent sex toys to him from Amazon. Even though he has an active restraining order against her, she’s still madly in love with him.

I doubt the trackers have anyone quite at that level currently, but it’s getting pretty close to that creepiness factor. All the obsession over the baby, and the fake Facebook accounts...if I were a Tracker, I’d be doing everything in my power to put a stop to all that shit. Just goes to show, it’s only about the money for them.

• Wow
  • Haha

RyanNodal

Screenshot_20210417-092944_YouTube.jpg

It’s how Tim reaches out to everyone and offers to feature the property on his channel for his 800k subscribers while linking how to rent it in exchange for a night. Also Jenn needs an excuse to not clean the house
The Carpetbagger has been learning from them and is now botting his channel like crazy. I think he's up to 371,000 and before corona had only 300,000. His views average 14,000. He's now signing up for things like Surf Shark on their brand ambassador programs to pretend he's being sponsored.

I don't know why this "Jurassic Park" video has me so angered. I think it's because Jackpot obviously doesn't care about the dumb scavenger hunt yet his parents need content. If anyone was going to stay there, they spoiled the hunt. I don't get why these places host them as all they do is complain. I would never stay in that tacky place but I wouldn't have issues with that gorgeous pool.

Screenshot_20210417-100759_YouTube.jpg

I found it really disturbing when Jenn is doing her fake husband interview about the food and all the while Jackpot is being ingored and is trying to access the pool. What's more important, your kid or that $$$

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Again I think no one should be able to film at water parks, unless they sit down and film only their face they will always have other people in their bathing suits in the background. Kyle Pallo without a care or thought filmed the children’s section and other people as they were going down water slides. I just don’t think it’s right.

GSMary

Oh my :oops: This is sad.
Hey stans reading on here - are you OK with them pimping out their kid for clicks, views, and comments? With zero privacy for him?
Most of us never have to worry about crazed fans being too obsessed with our children and that one of them just may be crazy enough to think he belongs to them. I mean seriously stans, he's not YOUR little buddy.

WhyLoops

11E9D21B-143C-42A1-BE2C-E65382AC52FB.jpeg

Good to see that the “no indoor rides” thing doesn’t count during private events or if you’re with people from Club 33 🙄 Hypocrites.

• Haha
  • Wow

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member

These people are such trash... I watched this video as random background noise... They really are bad at being adults...
She’s like the queen of bad hair. I’m no hair expert, and definitely not a slave to fashion, but those bangs look stupid. Just like all of her other hair choices...although I liked the pink she had at one time. I noticed she called Armani “little buddy.” Who knew she’d recycle that moniker for her child?

Reactions: 11

GSMary

I know! The ones that scare me are the nutjobs talking about his future professions, that he makes them cry, that he's a "national treasure," and that he's one of their "favorite youtubers." :mad:

They should have NEVER put him on camera.
Not to mention the ones who refer to him as "their little buddy." I don't understand how a parent would not be alarmed at that especially since this little boy doesn't seem to be afraid of strangers. He's going to grow up thinking any "fan" wanting a photo with his parents is a friend.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Again I think no one should be able to film at water parks, unless they sit down and film only their face they will always have other people in their bathing suits in the background. Kyle Pallo without a care or thought filmed the children’s section and other people as they were going down water slides. I just don’t think it’s right.
1,000% agree. I literally could not agree more. The filming of the children’s section really REALLY pisses me off

mmc2020

They are full of shit. They are telling people that Jackson says “ok”, “thank you”, “dada”, “what’s this”, and “that.

he doesn’t say ANY OF THOSE

he grunts and farts

I’m not faulting Jackson but damn these two morons suck
The fact that he doesn’t say “mama” by now speaks volumes to me. It must drive Jenn crazy!

• Heart
  • Haha

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
OMG...their vlog is getting bad. We only watch them because my 10 month old thinks Jackson is his friend. Although now that we watch Super Enthused and Paging Mr. Morrow, my son thinks that they are his friends now...I took pictures of him watching both vlogs today and posted on Instagram...Jackie actually reached out to me via DM to comment on how cute it was and asked permission to share pictures in her story. I have a feeling if I took a picture of my son talking to his friend Jackson and posted it on IG and tagged the Trackers, Jen would freak out and want to sue us or something.

I was honestly hoping when that dude who was calling out racist Disney vloggers last year would take the Trackers out with the revelations of their racism, but no such luck. Their apology was AWFUL.
I love Jackie and Nate. They are really down to earth. They are my two favorite vloggers right now and look forward to watching every video they post!! I don't even follow the Slackers anymore. I just can't.

• Heart

Grusofsky96

I'm not judging or putting down the child at all. He is saying whatever he is capable of at this point. It's T&J that I can't handle because they are oblivious to the fact that "uh dis" are not real words and there is no meaning behind him constantly saying it. Just fricking admit it!
They are so incompetent with him it’s ridiculous. He’s not learning anything. He has said uh dis over 100 times in the new video and they just giggle. He should be saying words. Multiple words. He’ll say it and they just respond like he said words so he’s gonna thinks he’s right. Poor kid will never learn.

One last thing. CUT HIS DAMN HAIR.

• Haha

Barney Gumble

Long time lurker, and I finally feel the need to post about things I have noticed.

Tim is walking around with a $2500 camera and $1500 lens when a Canon point and shoot did the job well enough and had the bonus of he sort of knew how to use it. He also usually hand carries his $4000 camera or uses a strap on one shoulder instead of around his neck. It’s just waiting to slip away or be pulled by Jackson. Like a lot of things in his life he thinks it’s the best because it’s expensive. He doesn’t realize a phone is capable of doing 90% of his type of filming. Well he does. But the phone is not four grand.

Off Topic ATW. I am certain Adam’s recent vlogs highlighting his DVC purchase and Disney stock is purely something he could use to point out to Disney that he is truly an invested fan and “deserves” to go to Disneyland on reopening day. I also noticed he never has used the word Covid. He always speaks of “the current situation.” It’s like if he doesn’t say it, it doesn’t really exist.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I think that thread should be called Jenn Tracker is beefy.

Bet Jenn doesnt get much of that tongue action.
The Tim Tracker #17 Jenn Tracker She has the meats 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's been extended twice now. It was supposed to end March 28, then got extended to April 11, and then now is extended to May 2. (I keep having to change it on my calendar LOL).

Normally, I'd agree with you because I cannot stand how, for example, EPCOT has basically turned into a 365-day festival.

BUT, in this case, I know that Universal has been doing REALLY well with bouncing back after first reopening again after lockdown last year and if they're seeing $$$$$$$$$$$$$ which is - MOST importantly - keeping people employed, I'm all for extending this one as long as they want. :)

The food is legit good this year too.

Not sure how you missed it! It's been fun. But you didn't see the themed floats parked all throughout the Universal side or the people tossing beads or all the food stands? Or go in the Tribute Store? They really did a great job, considering all that's going on.
as a family of Universal lovers (and team members) it makes me absolutely tickled to see UOR bounce back after the shitshow the parks have been through. I hate to see so many Universal haters here, hurts my heart. Disney is great and all but Universal cares for its employees and guests just as much if not more than the Mouse:

She got the ring back the same day at AK. It was the Cartier gold band.
They went to Guest Services (or so they showed footage of them standing in there because they couldn't figure out how to do the Lost and Found website) and a CM got the ring out of the drain and Jenn was mildly tearful about it for all of a millisecond. :rolleyes: WHO the hell takes off their WEDDING ring in a THEME PARK just to apply sunscreen on a child's face?

That might be it. Also, if you spent the majority of your time in Diagon Alley, you wouldn't have seen anything because there's no MG in there.
i don’t believe she applies sunscreen to Jackson at all. I think she’s full of shit (as usual). Take a close look at Jackson’s skin when they are out and about, there is ZERO white cast or sheen from any sunscreen. When we are out my son looks like a shiny ghost 👻

Last edited:

CoasterHo

FRE is going to have a field day with todays Trackhole offerings. Tim comparing Jenn to a whale, Tim realizing where the blow hole actually is located (on a sign that says USE YOUR HEAD) ROFL. Yep, SO much good FRE can be had out of this shit show.

• Haha
  • Wow
People like him are what keeps this pandemic going. Disney is trying to make this work and this imbecile thinks rules don't apply to him ever until he gets banned from somewhere. I hope Disney views this as an even a bigger deal than him taking video behind the scenes because people's lives are at stake. I believe a tweet and an email to Disney showing his post of his intentions are in order.

View attachment 535140

Under ATW post about going to Disneyland. I hope more cast members speak up!
EXACTLY!! People like him and The Carpetbagger (who has traveled all over the year without a mask) make the pandemic keep going.

So now ATW is getting really mad accusing people of using multiple fake accounts and he is insisting he lives in California. He told someone to "report away". What a complete A-hole!
He really thinks everyone disagreeing with him is someone using multiple accounts? What an a-hole. Glad more and more people are seeing this is wrong and speaking up. Needs a dose of reality

• Haha
  • Heart

SleepingMeh

So I thought about this a bit. Why do I get so irritated at them when they hold his hand or feed him but not just cuddle him at night? The answer, love. When you show love towards someone, it‘s obvious, even on video or in a photo. They carry Jackson around, feed him bits of food, hold his hand, but it’s all done with as much care as someone shows to a doll. I’m gentler and more loving towards my cat than they are with their child. They use him as a prop, which is why he just grunts and whines. It’s what gets him attention. They don’t act like they actually love their own child (or each other for that matter).

And the money thing. Oh please. If they had real jobs - stable jobs - then it’d be “good for them,” but they don’t. That YouTube bubble could burst any second. Gucci, Teslas, the whole thing is just part of the show. It’s not smart on their part to buy crap like that. If they at least had skills, training, or even one college degree between them, then maybe it wouldn’t matter as they’d have a fall back, but they don’t.

• Heart