Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I did think Tim and Jenn's end of video couch chat was interesting a few days ago. They were talking about Jackson and Tim kept trying to say things about Jackson that seemed frustrating or concerning to him and Jenn kept justifying or making counter remarks to sort of stop him. It was weird. Tim said it was hard to teach Jackson anything (newsflash, he is a toddler and you can't control him). But then Jenn had to chime in saying that he is so observant and soaks up everything, again like he is some kind of child genius. These two had a very obvious power play/struggle right on camera. An armchair psychologist would look at that more. Tim: Somewhat controlling, frustrated he can't get Jackson to do things/learn things, doesn't think Jackson really understands as much as Jenn does. Jenn: Excuse-making, praising him for normal toddler behavior, excusing other different behavior on things THEY may have done (but also using that time to brag about things they do being the cause, like ALL the talking they do to him about identifying facial parts). These two seem at conflict in every Jackson conversation, but not overtly so... very passive aggressive it seems. Fascinating. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

peteykirch

VIP Member
View attachment 521365

Is it normal for a fan style subreddit to be moderated by the namesake of the reddit? You can still read the comments but says the post itself is removed and looks like you can still comment. I'm not surprised they removed the post but a bit surprised it stayed up long enough to get any comments at all.
Jenn Tracker Beef...is that what they are calling her ever increasing backside and thighs?

• Haha

cheesytoast

So they asked for viewers' opinions on their son's development, but I'm pretty sure they'd be banned/blocked if anyone said anything perceived as negative. Like ???

• Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
Unfortunately, I have had similar interactions with CMs many times as of late. Like I said, I loved my time at Disney and I always felt the CMs were super friendly and I know great CMs still exist (obviously) but just before COVID shut everything down, I have to say, I had a handful of not-so-great CM experiences - from a CM flat-out arguing about what I ordered at a water and popcorn snack cart of all places at EPCOT (she misheard me and I simply tried to correct her) to CPs standing around bullshitting about what they did the night before when I wanted to buy something (as if I was invisible standing there w/ my merchandise at the register). I have some other stories but I won't go into them here and derail.

I know there's good and bad apples in any bunch, but we've generally had much better experiences with TMs in recent years at UO and IOA. TMs even actually thanked us for coming back last year in July and August of 2020 because they actually said our going as APs helped to keep them employed.
*Off Topic about CMs*

So, this is a quick story about how we won’t be visiting Disney again until they make masks optional.
We were in Disney Springs waiting for our table at Homecomin when across the way from us on another bench was a mother and son, who was maybe preteen age. The child was visibly upset bc his mask broke. He was holding his mask up to his face when a CM with a grabber walked over and said he had to put a mask on. The mom explained it broke and the father was going to get another one. The CM stood there and explained the rules when the dad and his daughter, around the same age as the son, came sprinting up with the new mask. The CM stood there until the child put it on and reminded them of the rules and walked away.
That’s when I realized this shit is fucking ridiculous. What was the difference between that kid sitting there socially distanced mask off vs sitting in the same spot drinking a bottle of water? It’s one thing to walk around the park with your mask down eating, which I witnessed several times, yet I really only saw CMs reprimanding people for sitting socially distanced with their masks down on their phones bc they needed a break. Is this who we want to be going forward?
I will say prob the best CMs in the park we came across were in Docking Bay 7, they were so incredibly nice and helpful with my son.

• Sad
  • Heart

Grusofsky96

What a low blow to another (better) Disney vlogger. Swear these morons are out of ideas so they copy the rest, but I remember Jenn complaining that everyone copied them :cautious:

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
In OT news, bought a new car two days ago.

Ending up buying a 2020 Hyundai Ioniq Plug in Hybrid. We don't have the means or $$$ for a pure electric car, but this thing is supposed to get 30 miles on just the electric battery by itself, and then 660 using the hybrid gas engine. Paid a fraction of what the Slackers dropped for their Tesla...only downside is we don't have a frunk that we can put soiled diapers in because we're lazy as Bojos.

• Haha

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Yeah because that is the only damn thing your 17 month old can say
Jenn reply is interesting. I kind of wonder if she really believes Baby J has said “what’s this?” Or she’s unwilling to admit that he doesn’t know as many words as some toddlers his age. It’s like she worried to confront the idea that she may not be a good mom.

P.s- every time she talks to Jackson is annoying. It’s like she is talking to him like he is a dog.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
They are full of shit. They are telling people that Jackson says “ok”, “thank you”, “dada”, “what’s this”, and “that.

he doesn’t say ANY OF THOSE

he grunts and farts

I’m not faulting Jackson but damn these two morons suck

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Hey Trackers- please ask your Dr about Jackson’s milestones- not your idiot stans! It’s clear his motor skills are behind & his language is behind! Dragging his ass all over theme parks is not the way to help your child develop!

Also- I love that grandma seems to have bought the best books for him. Maybe you should listen to her more.

2020planner

VIP Member
Oh my :oops: This is sad.
Hey stans reading on here - are you OK with them pimping out their kid for clicks, views, and comments? With zero privacy for him?

marjie lalonde
marjie lalonde
1 minute ago
Look at that little buddy leading his best life! What a great opportunity for him, and you guys too! He`s getting such a well rounded education already!

Lisa Whitenton
Lisa Whitenton
2 hours ago (edited)
Are you paying attention to Jackson... He can hear and understand. (the whales) Then, he responds. AMAZING LITTLE BuDDY!

Ciada Hayes
Ciada Hayes
5 hours ago
I wonder if they know Jackson is the cutest little boy.

Lynda Mogul
Lynda Mogul
3 hours ago
Jackson's little legs are so adorable. He is such a joy to watch.

Tayla Herve
Tayla Herve
5 hours ago
Jackson makes me cry because of how cute he is 💙💙 lovely video 👍

Kim
Kim
4 hours ago
Nick and Jackson actually have what looks like a bond! I could see Jackson working with marine life in the future🥺

Erika Eklund
Erika Eklund
56 minutes ago
Very possibly! Although I wonder if he might have a future as a pilot with how much he loves seeing things in the ski lol Captain Jackson!

Sandra Powers
5 hours ago
Jackson is always the highlight of my utube day,what a cutie pie

Cheri Lynn

1 hour ago
When Jackson showed the slinky to Nicholas, I just burst out in tears. That was so sweet!

Jessica Mack
Jessica Mack
5 hours ago
Jackson a national treasure 🥰😏😏

Hide 3 replies
Owlcookie4
Owlcookie4
5 hours ago
*international

Olive Greenpants

5 hours ago
Hes one of my favourite youtubers.

• Wow
  • Sick

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Thanks to HereForTheT3a22 for the new thread title.

We were talking about how Jenn has ruined Timbo, considering his decent family and upbringing. Also how the Trackholes take up park reservations and others who would actually use the park as intended can't gain access.

How will the Bojos feel about Disney starting a community in Lake Nona?

Will they get invited out for the premier of the Velocicoaster on June 10th? Stay tuned!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Slumpz321

latcatmoon really took the time to sign up for an account, search for the Tracker thread, and get upset about what we're saying on a gossip board........

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
I am not "into" boys having long hair, but I see nothing wrong with Jackpot's at all.
The only thing wrong is that they are purposely not getting his haircut because they want the views and $$$$ that would come from Jackpot getting a haircut on Main Street USA

Roma29

Tim, it is time to stop gelling your hair up in a wave in the front. It’s 2021, dude.

Nothing but positive comments on their last video though. So either they are still monitoring comments or all the negative people have been shadow banned already.

They are likely just taking a few days off but of course they don't bother to announce that.
I left a light-hearted comment about the “three dashes” he talked about on an app the other day and told him we call that a hamburger at school. You know how Tim is about hamburgers so someone would have liked it at some point. Zero likes. I thought I was shadow banned, but that confirmed it for me. I left a comment months ago about Jackson being too big for the exersaucer they used to keep in the kitchen and how I was worried he’d try to climb out and get hurt. Shadow banned. Jenn, unfortunately, that is why people came. You delete unnecessary comments and ban people for trying to share their experience with you.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
This was under the first link of the fake FB page. WTF. THESE are the nutjobs the Trackers need to worry about, not us on here!

1618514842082.png

• Wow
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
These ridiculous staycations - which they've never done this many annually before (and we're only into April and they've already surpassed 2020!!!) HAVE to be in response to something on a personal level.

Either they're trying to make up for losing their media cred OR they're (this is my belief) running from something.

(and, mind you, this is all during a pandemic!)

No normal family (with a toddler) - vlogger or not - goes on this many staycations (or whatever you want to call them) week after week in their own backyard and NOT have it be representative of a BIGGER issue in their lives.

I mean, it's not like they're the Bucket List Family or something. They HAVE to be trying to run from something in their lives. :unsure:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jenn has first time mom syndrome. She wants everything she’s does to be an experience with Jackson . I think many of us can understand that syndrome.

I like how Jackie thanks the family right away. I don’t understand how TTT gets away with never stating he’s hosted.
Nope can’t understand/relate to/accept/condone/etc anything that Jenn does. She’s a fucking moron who is pimping out her child and everything her child does for views/money. So no, she doesn’t have “first time mom” syndrome. She’s a selfish bitch who only does things that suit her ideals/schedules.

I wanted my son to be happy and enjoy life, not set him up like a movie prop to be exploited at every turn.

*EDIT*
I still want my son to be happy. He is our first and only child and I would NEVER dream of exploiting him the way the Slackers do to Jackson

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
That house is such a mess!! I remember some of their old vlogs and it was always messy and looked like hoarders. Maybe a trait from Tim? EVERY HOUSE IS A MESS
Hoarding is an illness. I've had the unfortunate experience of dealing with family members who were hoarders, they'd collect specific things like bags of tissues, empty pill bottles etc and it got out of hand.

Tim and Jenn are SLOBS, not horders. Don't give them an easy way out by saying they have an illness as an excuse. They only need to roll up their sleeve and clean the house every day. Keep it in order and it is easier to clean.

2020planner

VIP Member
What's the big deal if she buys $100+ dresses? I don't get it. If they have the money, that's their business. No offense, but I've read some of the Tesla bashing around here too and I own a Tesla. I'm also an EV enthusiast and have owned EVs for almost a decade. Plenty of Tesla owners own them because of them being EVs, not as some type of status symbol. The Trackers going from a PHEV Volt to a Tesla isn't uncommon at all in the EV universe. I'm in no way a defender of the Trackers and certainly see plenty of what some of you see about them, but obsessing about certain things including the price of their house, which is now a relative bargin in Orlando is misplaced. We're moving back to Orlando and prices have skyrocketed so much over the past two years that we're talking about homes that would have been 250k-300k are now 400k-450k and we're talking homes that range from 1400-2400 sq ft.
Uh... okay.

The point, if you've been hanging around Trackerland on Guru or Tattle for awhile now, is that they'll bitch about the cost of a $5 cupcake but think nothing to drop tons on $ clothes, new gadgets and toys (ones not for Jackson), and other shit that just ends up lying around the house.

And why are your bringing up the house cost again? No one's brought that up for eons. Been there, done that already.

(and I live in Orlando so no need to school me on housing prices ;) )

Moving on...