Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiskeyBusiness

Dear god, first vlog I've watched in a while and my goodness it was brutal. 60% of the house was "awesome" or "pretty awesome". The rest was dumped on for not being as good as the Star Wars house "I don't love how close the pool is to the other house", "the other house had games in the washing machine closet", "the other house had a high chair", "the bathrooms aren't pretty awesome, not really themed". Jesus, dude can you point out the good things about the house with it being "awesome" or a USB plug? And if you're being sponsored maybe don't dump all over the place lol.

Also I genuinely could not finish the video because of the kid going "uh dit, uh dis, uh dit" every 15 seconds.

Reactions: 15

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Uh... okay.

The point, if you've been hanging around Trackerland on Guru or Tattle for awhile now, is that they'll bitch about the cost of a $5 cupcake but think nothing to drop tons on $ clothes, new gadgets and toys (ones not for Jackson), and other shit that just ends up lying around the house.

And why are your bringing up the house cost again? No one's brought that up for eons. Been there, done that already.

(and I live in Orlando so no need to school me on housing prices ;) )

Moving on...
The other point is what a fucking waste those dresses are. She’s looks fucking awful. She could spend that money and wind up with better looking clothing.

she’s an asshole, don’t come here and defend them and definitely don’t try to defend Jenn 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15

letsgetouttahere

So the latest video is the Trackers staycation at the Jurassic themed house that Paging Mr Morrow already covered. So they are either late to the game or they delayed in getting the video posted. Whichever it is they are still late. They were hosted but don't mention it until the very end. I admit I didn't watch much of the video. I watched the intro and outro to see if it was hosted.

My thoughts exactly! It was hosted.
If it was hosted, they should have indicated that when they uploaded the video and you would see the disclaimer at the beginning that the video contains promotional content;

If your content has a paid product placement, endorsement, or other commercial relationship, you need to tell YouTube so that we can facilitate disclosures to users.

The disclosure should also be clear and unambiguous. Putting it at the end, where you know less than half the viewers will see it, fails that test. Free stays are just the same as paid promotional content. They don't have to be paid for it to still require disclosure. Just getting something of value for free is enough. If that is the case, they are clearly breaking US law.

Edited to Add: Okay, I watched the end and their "disclosure". Definitely not clear and unambiguous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

GSMary

I finally watched some of the Easter video and I noticed he had no idea how to hold, or what to do with the marker from his Easter basket. Tim made a comment like, it’s just like your crayons buddy. All I could think was how obvious it is that they never let him just scribble.
It seems to me they don't want him making a mess which is odd because they keep their house so messy. What could he possibly do to make it worse? I bet they don't want HIM to get messy because they don't want to clean him up. I would also wager that he eats his crayons more than he scribbles with them.

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Jenn straight up tells us she needed caffeine! Guess she’s given up the fake Mormon lifestyle she was living.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
This is something far worse than your average fan obsession that we’re seeing. This reminds me of this woman who gained notoriety on Twitter a few years ago for claiming she was dating the actor Dominic Monaghan. He publicly announced he’s not dating her and to please stop harassing him. Apparently, she had already sent many other tweets and emails his way (he had a fan email account posted to his social media so he could interact with them). Turns out, she went as far as creating a fake Dominic Monaghan Facebook account, would pretend to be him, and send messages back and forth between herself and this fake account. She ended up going to LA to meet him, but caused so much of an issue with everything that she got arrested. She had sent him nude pics and videos of herself to him and found his address and sent sex toys to him from Amazon. Even though he has an active restraining order against her, she’s still madly in love with him.

I doubt the trackers have anyone quite at that level currently, but it’s getting pretty close to that creepiness factor. All the obsession over the baby, and the fake Facebook accounts...if I were a Tracker, I’d be doing everything in my power to put a stop to all that shit. Just goes to show, it’s only about the money for them.
100% agree - and it starts first by absolutely putting a STOP to filming their child!!!:mad:

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
They did complain that there wasn’t a separate room to put Jackson asleep in. And that they would have to hide in the bathroom till he went to sleep. (insert eye roll 🙄 here!)
I hate parents that are that afraid of their own kid. If they wouldn't do so much BS where his sleep was concerned, they could be right in there with him the whole time and do what they wanted to do and he sleeps through it all. He isn't used to real everyday noises.

OhFFSakes

I get where you are coming from, but I can tell you from my personal experience that as we made more money, we've bought better things, yet we're still budget conscience in many areas. It's what you value in spending and saving on. None of us know their true intentions and that is what makes most of these posts ridiculous on here.

You all have brought up the price of the house seemingly endlessly, but I guess the in-depth threads lamenting page after page have stopped, so that was eons ago in Tattle timelines. I've been entertained by you all, but the majority here are absolutely no different than the Stans, just the inverse. You guys post about two YouTube bloggers seemingly each and every day, make assumptions about people that you know nothing about in reality, and seemingly obsessively watch their videos. Get a hobby. What miserable bunch of complainers. It's like reading a bunch of whiny Karens. And don't label me as some type of Tracker Stan or what have you because I'm nothing of the sort.

It's just honesty amusing to see how worked up and ridiculous people can get on the internet. I'd love to see some of you keyboard warriors tell the Trackers your observations in real life if you had the chance. You never would. I'm signing off, so you can spare yourselves the replies. Hopefully there are some other folks on here that will nod in agreement with my observations. Get some air and possibly a mental health counselor as well. It's unhealthy to obsess about some YouTubers on a message board and come up with ridiculous storylines for their lives.
anyone else reading this in Kermit’s voice?

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I definitely think Jenn still considers herself out of Tim’s league. I think she thinks she’s some prized housewife when in reality Tim could leave her at any moment and do better. Even at his current weight he could find someone who is actually interested in him emotionally. Jenn is so detached and their “love” is so forced it’s uncomfortable to watch.

thanks for choosing my title! I hope JennBo LOVVEESSSS it!!

LLLLLLLLL DO YOU LOVE IT JENNY?!

I don’t think the new lake Nona community will bother them, if anything it will excited Timmy to live amongst his “people”🤣🤣

• Haha

GSMary

That’s the thing, Jenn is such a narcissistic, self centered, attention seeker that she makes life difficult for those that truly suffer from infertility and anxieties to function openly in society without judgements and stigmas.

Jenn is and will always be “the girl who cried wolf

OT - Oh, Tim’s going to wet his pants over Molly’s Allears.net video today! It’s about the best cheeseburgers on Disney property.😂
Exactly right. I watched their video exclaiming they were infertile and her demanding that viewers need to stop asking questions. I suspected then that she couldn't get pregnant because they were trying too hard and just needed to relax and not focus on it. Then a couple of years later she announces she's pregnant and tears up for those people who can't have kids but who supported her through all of this. It literally made me sick. My daughter (only child) cannot have children. She had a tumor and had to have surgery. She cried it out on the way to the doctor and put it behind her and focused on the positive rather than the negative. Jenn does not have one ounce of the courage or compassion that my daughter has. I had told my daughter many, many years ago that she needn't ever feel she was obligated to provide grandchildren for me and her dad. Her happiness, well-being, and health were all that were important. My daughter has a master's degree in human relations with a focus on family therapy. She watched TTT one time and announced that Jenn was a fake annoying simpleton.

CherryTree

Her advice for a happy marriage/relationship sucks. What she should say is it’s hard work and it’s all about communication. But this is Jenn we are talking about- she is allergic to hard work. I felt bad for him when she said he was single- the look on his face. I agree Tim is no saint, but I honestly think Tim is out of her league(that’s not saying much)
It is mindboggling to me how much the stans hold these two morons up on a pedestal and ask for advice on marriage or travel or raising a child. You want these dipshits to give you advice? The people who review restaurants with their 3-word vocabulary and will recommend a seafood place "if you like seafood"? The people who can't function enough to plan and cook a proper meal? The ones who won't open fan mail/packages for 3 years?

Also, it's so weird for me to watch the way Jenn stumbles through explaining things and almost always pauses in her sentences to look at Dim as if for approval or verification that what she's saying is right. Something ain't right with her, I know we say that a lot but she's really got some serious issues which she would never own up to and fix because she's too up her own ass with her ego.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Editing to add...

I don't like Tim and Jenn, as people I think they're selfish liars who will do and say what they want to get freebies out of companies like Disney and Universal. I've seen them use friends and fans too often to support the theory that they just don't care about anyone but themselves.

BUT....

I hate 10x more than that anyone who would be a potential danger to any person, particularly a family with children or elderly, even the Trackers.

These "super fans" scare me. Maybe they're just playing... but with the number of followers the Trackers have it would not surprise me at all to find out there is one or more person out there who would do them harm.

(By the way, that I've seen, no one here fits that description.)

KarenL

I don't think it helps they use a white noise machine for him every night and other gadgets to get him to sleep. If they didn't go to those lengths he would have gone to sleep in the hotel at Clearwater without Tim and Jenn hiding in the bathroom. I mean, that was seriously idiotic. They definitely don't need another child if they have so many problems handling the one they have.

My daughter and I were discussing this very thing today, that they treat Jackson like one of the dogs. Budeee, here budeee. Good boy budeee.
I can't believe they actually sit in the bathroom that is beyond stupid. There was even a balcony to sit on but no these idiots are sitting in a bathroom

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
I don’t wear a lot of tshirts, or sweaters in general so I typically don’t buy them, but a button down shirt or one of the baseball jerseys I’ll wear a bunch so I’ll splurge and buy one if I like it...it’s just funny to me to see them continuously buy things they will hardly ever use/wear

I’m interested to see how he continues to develop....Jackson reminds me a little of a friends kid who has autism, Jackson seems further along than my friends kid was at that age and maybe I’m being over sensitive to it but I see some signs....of course the signs could just be what he has learned he needs to do when a camera is in his face
I don’t think Jack$on has autistic markers. Just unstimulated, sensory deprived and is conditioned to the abnormalities that are his parents.

Nature vs Nurture. Instinctively Jack$on wants to do things. Learn, discover and explore. At every turn he is totally shot down by T&J. His every movement or motion is micromanaged. Nothing he does is good enough or the right action to take. He has no freedom of choice. No free agency.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
In every picture, Jackpot just looks so unhappy. He’s just so over it.
That's just not right. Unless they're shy, most toddlers I've known at this age are smiling, interacting, babbling and showing off what they have or see when they encounter strangers. Jackson is always in "meh" mode. He's a zombie child and I attribute it to being in that freaking stroller all the time.

Holy Santa Claus shit, I seriously can’t believe the amount of money they are still dropping on “staycations”. Guys, Disney isn’t going to go out with you, let it go
I don't think they're doing it to prove anything to anyone. They're lost.

Lost as to how to build their channel anymore given that there are a hundred other vloggers out there now all covering exactly the same thing they are, and often times the others are doing a better job at it.

They need to sit down with a professional and ask for guidance, but know-it-all Tim won't ask, or pay, for help.

Last edited: