Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SleepingMeh

So they bitched about a free room because they don’t have a separate room to lock Jackpot in with his fan and sound machine so they don’t have to deal with him for the night.

A normal person would have been thankful and cuddled that child in the nice FREE room.

I just feel so bad for that child. No wonder he hasn’t said momma yet. He’s probably doing it just to spite the bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

peteykirch

VIP Member
The Slackers are doing another staycation at the Dolphin Hotel.

Dim and Gin are excited because the Swan and Dolphin are doing their Food and Wine Classic....

Tim says they never explored the resort as much as they should....

Dim also says it's a fish dolphin, not a mammal dolphin...While correct he should've said it's a "nautical" dolphin.

Jackpot got a free balloon.

We're like 2 minutes in and we already got like 3 "DO YOU LOVE IT?" directed towards Jackpot.

Gin is wearing her painted on daisy dukes...of course they couldn't get a standard regular hotel room....they pretty get the S&D version of a DVC 1 Bedroom Villa sans a kitchen.

OMFG TIM SAID TOILET NOT CAMODE!

Tim describing the bathroom seems shocked that there is a shower in the bathroom....I guess he's used to a shower in the kitchen.

Jenn beating the dead horse joke of "THIS IS WHERE WE WILL CONDUCT OUR BUSINESS MEETINGS!"

They get Mickey and Minnie towel sculptures on their beds.

Dim makes sure to show us where the USB outlets are.

Dim calls slippers "a nice pair of flippy floppies"

Tim brings up the fact they need to give Jackpot a bath....WILL THEY EXPLOIT HIS PRIVACY SOME MORE? FIND OUT LATER IF THEY REMEMBER TO FILM IT!

UH OH TIM LOOKS AT THE CLOUDS AND DECLARES IT WILL RAIN!

#Hosted the room was given to them, and they were given a Swan and Dolphin plush....both are actually super cute.

We now get Jenn filming the "entire room" she brings up the fact how large the space is....you know a 3 person family needs a 1000sq foot hotel room.

Jenn hopes that even after Covid that all the restaurants allow take out because they like to eat in the room where they can really SLOB IT UP! I think the secret reason is they don't have to tip on takeout so they can be even more cheap!

They are getting takeout from Shula's Steakhouse.....expect them to ring up a huge bill if this is truly #hosted

Tim tells us how much he has missed spas....Jenn truly is his heard.

LOL they forgot Jackpot's baby shampoo.....how the fuck do people who live 10 minutes away are so forgetful of what they need?

Jenn found a new pair of ears.....

HARD CUT!

THEY ARE BACK IN THE ROOM WITH THEIR SHULAS TAKEOUT.

They got the bread service.

Tuna Tartare because Jenn never gets to have seafood.

They both got 10oz filets....mashed potatoes, broccoli,

Jackpot got an airline chicken breast.

Dim and Gin complain that the S&D don't have highchairs available for the hotel rooms.

HARD CUT!

They are whispering because Jackpot is I guess sleeping. I wonder if they set up his crib in one of the closets.

Jenn forgot to show us the inside of her steak.....because vlogging for over a decade you totally forget to show your viewers things you do/eat.

Last 5 minutes are them sitting on their #hosted couch talking about random garbage.

peedee

Chatty Member
So The Swan/Dolphin invited them. I'm so disappointed that they gifted TTT to show off their property. They stay in a parlor room which has an area for a bartender, business meeting table and living room. How about showing a room that your average viewer would actually stay in? These two don't do anything your average guests would do. They spend their time in the room streaming t.v. shows! Doing a quick search I can't even find that room type as an option. Could they not give at least the rack rate for that room? How about show a bit of what all the hotel has to offer besides just ordering food to take back to the room? But of course they make sure they get their dig in there about not being about to get a highchair from the hotel.
Being someone who has stayed on Disney property at least 2 dozen times but never stayed at Swan or Dolphin, this video does absolutely nothing to make me want to even think about staying there in the future.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
What's the big deal if she buys $100+ dresses? I don't get it. If they have the money, that's their business. No offense, but I've read some of the Tesla bashing around here too and I own a Tesla. I'm also an EV enthusiast and have owned EVs for almost a decade. Plenty of Tesla owners own them because of them being EVs, not as some type of status symbol. The Trackers going from a PHEV Volt to a Tesla isn't uncommon at all in the EV universe. I'm in no way a defender of the Trackers and certainly see plenty of what some of you see about them, but obsessing about certain things including the price of their house, which is now a relative bargin in Orlando is misplaced. We're moving back to Orlando and prices have skyrocketed so much over the past two years that we're talking about homes that would have been 250k-300k are now 400k-450k and we're talking homes that range from 1400-2400 sq ft.
The invasion of the Stans

• Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
LMAO. This moron has been reading here for a long time, analyzing all the comments, diagnosing mental conditions, categorizing what topics have been discussed, and then says people should get outside and get a hobby. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

peedee

Chatty Member
He is absolute trash! He fled California because Disney was closed and now he’ll flee back and break every health and safety protocol Disney and California are mandating. The sense of entitlement enrages me.

I will absolutely report him if he gets into Disney:
A) as a non-Californian resident, B) and doesn’t quarantine for the mandatory 2 weeks by upon arrival into California, and C) makes money off of this visit. He’s already on thin ice with Disney.

Just because he kept an apartment here doesn’t mean he resides here. We allllllll know he lives in Celebration - yet he’ll weasle his way back in with an old id. He’s a fat, greasy slob.
People like him are what keeps this pandemic going. Disney is trying to make this work and this imbecile thinks rules don't apply to him ever until he gets banned from somewhere. I hope Disney views this as an even a bigger deal than him taking video behind the scenes because people's lives are at stake. I believe a tweet and an email to Disney showing his post of his intentions are in order.

1618760832101.png

Under ATW post about going to Disneyland. I hope more cast members speak up!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
watching PMMs new giveaway video, and I find it refreshing that he immediately says that BoxedLunch is sponsoring him and there’s a notice In the corner that it was sponsored....there’s no guessing he was up front about it

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I get where you are coming from, but I can tell you from my personal experience that as we made more money, we've bought better things, yet we're still budget conscience in many areas. It's what you value in spending and saving on. None of us know their true intentions and that is what makes most of these posts ridiculous on here.

You all have brought up the price of the house seemingly endlessly, but I guess the in-depth threads lamenting page after page have stopped, so that was eons ago in Tattle timelines. I've been entertained by you all, but the majority here are absolutely no different than the Stans, just the inverse. You guys post about two YouTube bloggers seemingly each and every day, make assumptions about people that you know nothing about in reality, and seemingly obsessively watch their videos. Get a hobby. What miserable bunch of complainers. It's like reading a bunch of whiny Karens. And don't label me as some type of Tracker Stan or what have you because I'm nothing of the sort.

It's just honesty amusing to see how worked up and ridiculous people can get on the internet. I'd love to see some of you keyboard warriors tell the Trackers your observations in real life if you had the chance. You never would. I'm signing off, so you can spare yourselves the replies. Hopefully there are some other folks on here that will nod in agreement with my observations. Get some air and possibly a mental health counselor as well. It's unhealthy to obsess about some YouTubers on a message board and come up with ridiculous storylines for their lives.
I’ll speak for the rest of us when I say PISS OFF Karen... These shysters piggy backed off people who wanted to know more about Disney.. (I was one of them) they played the gee gosh golly bit and fooled people like you until Florida resident edits wrecked them and exposed them for who they are...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
There's no way I could ever find it again, but I'm pretty sure I remember a video where Jenn was horrified to learn that she's only 5'5" when she had always thought she was 5'8". I recall finding it a bit surprising that someone could overestimate their height by three inches! But if no one else remembers that, maybe it was a Tracker fever dream. :ROFLMAO:
All these years Tim’s been lying to her about an extra 3 inches too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
She has a hand on the stroller or he does or both.

What is with the media pass he is wearing? Is that for the hotel? Then why wear it to Disney Springs?Ugh
Because he’s a pompous arrogant fuckwad who needs everyone to know...

HEYYY YOU GUYYZYZZZZZZ IM STILL MEDIA YA KNOW!!

• Haha

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
You mean you didn't tear up, cry, or sob uncontrollably at the sight of Jackson? :ROFLMAO:
And yet we're told WE are the ones who need to see a mental health counselor. Okaaaay.

We're simply calling it like it is.

The others live in la-la land - which I've determined is precisely located up both Tim and Jenn's ass cracks. 🍑
Jackson was confused he has never seen a clean pool before.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
That’s the thing, Jenn is such a narcissistic, self centered, attention seeker that she makes life difficult for those that truly suffer from infertility and anxieties to function openly in society without judgements and stigmas.

Jenn is and will always be “the girl who cried wolf
Exactly. And she always says one thing but does another to contradict the thing she's just lamented she's suffering from.

What comes to mind are two examples -

1. Her jumping on camera to talk about her panic attack she just had at Target yOu guYzzzzz. No. Just no. I have had panic attacks since '98. I've landed in the ER multiple times with legit ones - with anything from EKGs to CT scans run on me because of my wild symptoms I was experiencing. I've left places shaking. I've run out of work with one (when I didn't work from home). I've left Disney World abruptly because of one. (I could go on w/ countless other places I had to leave)

You end up crying, feeling stupid, feeling exhausted. You feel like a worthless bag of shit.

What you DON'T do is jump on a camera and talk about it to your stans like nothing ever happened while Tim runs in and switches out his camera at Best Buy.

2. Her going to the ER with pain before shortly before she had Jackson. It was EXCRUTIATING she said. So what do they do? Vlog for like 5 mins. in the front seat of the car in the ER parking lot to calmly chat about her intense pain... like they're just shooting the breeze.

Then, when she gets into the ER, she doesn't even believe the nurse who tells her she could be having it much worse. Jenn thinks the nurse is lying (exaggerating) and Jenn thinks she should have given a higher pain scale rating to the nurse to make her believe her more.

• Haha