Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
So they'll force a kid who projectile vomited all night to go to school anyway on a Friday because it's "pizza day", but they won't take him to school if he's actually just fine and could use the routine and discipline.

That tracks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Omg did anyone catch this weird bizarre wide-eyed shock face Ginn gave like right as the live ended? She went from 🤗 to 😳 real quick, like her brain malfunctioned (spontaneously instead of consistently).
Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 9.12.08 PM.png

Some more gifs for the recap 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Oh Jenn Jenn Jenn. Sometimes it's better to not make proclamations you can't keep. Was it bad internet, was it there was too much Naan in your mouth? Oh I remember: it's so hard with 2 kids now you guyzzzzz. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And sometimes it's better to keep some things private. If she didn't mention 999 times how she was uploading every single day in January, we wouldn't know she failed. And failing after only 9 days is failing pretty badly.

Jenn--if you didn't say anything and actually did manage to upload a 31 days in January you could have vlogged on February 1st saying....I did it you guyzzzzz, I made it my goal to upload every day in Jan and I did it! Now, everyone is just laughing at you.

I'm glad I won though! I really thought it was a cruise this weekend and no way would she interrupt her cruise time with "work". I don't know how after 15 years she hasn't figured out how to edit ahead and schedule videos to post.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Dimmy whining while carrying J$ on his shoulders about how it hurts is so inane. STFU you fat fuck. If it’s so hard, bring one of your 85 strollers.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I’m just waiting for the inevitable day when Jenn and AmanDuh’s friendship dissolves and Amanda will overshare what went wrong every where. She’ll be positing on the Disney Tips and Tricks Facebook page, “any tips on how to avoid your ex bff when you will both be at Magic Kingdom on the same day?” And then she will overshare about why they are not bff’s anymore and I can’t wait for the details.

• Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
It is just dumb how she had to make a proclamation about uploading every day in multiple NY vlogs and then double down and say how great she has been doing in the live right before this. Just say nothing and do nothing, problem solved. 😅

She knew she would never get any uploads done at AK and she clearly didn't get anything ready ahead of time. She said in the live she had more than one vacation home vlog to edit and get out. Instead of wandering around filming J and Tim playing the Switch, instead of taking the entire family to Target, instead of eating out THREE times in a day in a half, just edit ahead of time and schedule the uploads! Tim is so dumb to let Jenn run the show and singlehandedly tank the views.

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
This might be controversial but… I don’t understand why it’s a big deal that they call Oliver “the baby.” Like Jenn, I also have 2 kids. My youngest is 18 months old and we often refer to him as “the baby” If my grandma calls me, she’ll ask, “how’s the baby doing?” My partner will call from work to check on us and ask “what’s did the baby eat?” My oldest is a teenager and I’ll ask her, “will you grab the baby so we can go?”
Do we know his name? Of course we do. Do we use his name at all? Yes. But, more often than not, when talking about him, we say “the baby.”
In my family, my youngest sister was actually referred to as “the baby” (mostly by my grandparents) until she was 6 years old because she was the baby of the family.

Tim and Jenn suck and there is a lot to criticize when it comes to their parenting but, to me, calling Oliver “the baby” isn’t even top 10 worst things they are doing to him.
My issue with Jenn constantly saying “The Baby” is because she only says “The baby” and never “Oliver”. Jackson and the baby, the baby is with the nanny, etc. for HER it is just another way to dissociate from NotAGirl. It’s not natural, it is pathological. Tim says his son’s name.

hcslacs

VIP Member
A Stan on FB confirms Oliver was not with them at AK. I guess Jen can only pretend to be Super MOTY on IG with one child, whilst the other is probably holed up in a hotel room with the nanny.

• Sad
  • Sick

cavamom

VIP Member
How likely is it that Buddy was the kid standing up on the safari?

How do you stuff yourself with salt, sugar, and fat every day without thinking about it, then you draw a hard line on caffeine? Or even alcohol?

Quick service breakfast is a terrible use of your dining credits. They planned nothing.

This video should have been split as one video about AKL/AK and one about dining and the dining plan.

slackertracker

So flipping lazy, doesn’t drive, doesn’t clean, doesn’t have to run errands or raise her kids but can’t manage one video a day. I will say her ineptitude in life makes me feel like a damn winner.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
So she couldn't go long before she found another way to spill her opinions on the internet. 🤣

She is so messy, and Jenn will eventually dump her for sure. That little comment of Jenn's saying she was going to text her - I bet Potato's Mom was losing her shit with glee that Jenn said that on a live.

Ah, the future drama is going to be good. 😅

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
He’s lost his way. They’ve forgotten that they’re actually not there for themselves but for the viewer. Proof that he’s just bored to death with this job. There’s a fair amount of acting and pretend that needs to go into vlogging the same location year after year. Just eat your grilled cheese with tomato soup and rainbow cake and act excited about it.
Agree. He's "off" in the video and this seems like a chore to him. This is a fun festival and he skipped over a lot. I know he had to go take care of the kids and it was rainy but eating a couple of things and showing a couple of art booths is not what this festival is. When he was shoveling the pork belly and steak sandwich in his mouth, he missed the entire art presentation that was literally steps away. I was there yesterday, there is no way he didn't hear the music and hoopla of that artist making that painting. He just didn't give a fuck and just said, oh look, he made that a few minutes ago. :rolleyes:

And Tim, there WAS more steak on that sandwich...you inhaled it with your first bite, pretty much whole. Then you left a teeny piece of steak and complained that was all there was. Um...you ate it already dude.

He did at least mention the Disney on Broadway show. He seems less than thrilled about it and could have at least offered the times, that it was 3 times a day, WHERE it was.

He also failed to mention the animation class offered in the American Gardens theater. and the painting thing where you go and fill in a few squares of the mosaic to make a giant mural. He also didn't show any merch, which is really, really unlike him.

I could have made a better video and I have a real job.

• Wow
  • Angry

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm a couple pages behind but WOW is AmanDUH a snarky little passive-aggressive BITCH!

Who knows? Jenn may keep this one around longer than usual. Turns out, she may be Jenn's twin. :rolleyes:
Alright girl.

That girl is batshit crazy. The shit she puts out there is just insane to me. Jenn really needs to cut this one loose.
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 8.59.19 AM.png

But apparently she makes dresses, so I'd like the friendship to last long enough for Jenn to be walking around the parks with her in matching jumpers. If only Da Baby was a girl. Maybe we'll see J$ wearing one soon.
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 9.03.28 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

cari_

Why would you not break up this 1hr 27 min video?? She makes no sense. They will get less views for it being so long plus she could have used this for several videos…and she could have gone ahead and scheduled these to be uploaded and taken a few days off of editing. She is such an idiot.

During the intro, they wonder if 2 adults and 1 kid can eat this much food in 2 days. Well, you have Jenn on the team….so I’m sure you can do it.

I’ve skimmed through the first 20 min…no sign of Oliver being brought along with them on this stay. 🤔 - Nevermind, Oliver showed up around the 19 min

Last edited:
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Wait til you hear about Aura frames! The box is so nice you don't even have to wrap it!!! And smell fresh-ish with some #AluminumFree Native deodorant!!!!!
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 4.27.10 PM.png

Her head looks so small compared to the rest of her body.
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 4.29.46 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
My god, we actually have a full fledged unhinged mentally unwell lunatic

And it couldn't have happened to better people 😂😂😂

Enjoy your nutcase slackers, especially when the falling out happens

• Heart