Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

erry

VIP Member
So Oliver has been on one cruise right.

Jenn says having Oliver she may miss a meal or spend a lot of time in her room because he naps twice a day up to 4 hours per day.

in the words of Katt Williams: “do you know we can see you?!?!?”

Also just before the cruise, wasn’t Oliver having a hard time sleeping? Did the swaying of the ship miraculously cure him”

You see towards the end of her word vomit she threw in how they were fortunate to have Rosie but remembered Rosie is supposed to be there for a Oliver while they worked so she threw that in to catch herself.

she just spews lies without a fumble, again, girl! do you know we can see you?

Reactions: 28

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
A Stan on FB confirms Oliver was not with them at AK. I guess Jen can only pretend to be Super MOTY on IG with one child, whilst the other is probably holed up in a hotel room with the nanny.
And she said "yes they had Jackson with them but not the new little one". She didn't know Da Baby's name, just like his parents. The kid just turned 10 month old. He's not that new.

• Wow
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Buddy's ball-throwing feels chaotic. They tell him "gooooooood jobbbbbbbb Budddddyyyyyyyyyyy" like they're talking to a toddler. They make the biggest deal when he does finally win at something like a kid that's used to crying from not winning. Everything just feels so over-exaggerated.

Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.29.40 AM.png

Buddy is standing up at lunch and apparently he took a bite of Dim's cheeseburger pods even though it wasn't his (he had a hut dog). Again, you really need to start teaching GD boundaries (and patience) to the kid because he's going to end up taking a bite out of his classmates' food and it won't end well.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.34.56 AM.png

Although Dim isn't much better, he keeps touching Buddy's hutdog and says it's kind of sticky. This whole family just fingers each others food, it's gross.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.36.38 AM.png

I'm just amused by the optics of pointing out their water bottles ('we went with the more expensive Smart water because why not!', Dim says), with some more plastic bottle water in their plastic bag next to those. But it's okay you guyzzzzz, they're environmental warriors who go out of their way to contribute to cobalt mining!
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.38.12 AM.png

If you're going to do this, maybe pay attention to your kid while you're doing it?
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.42.37 AM.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: "I also got some chicken nuggets just in case."
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 10.51.37 AM.png

IN CASE OF WHAT?

Ginn claims this chowder is the only thing she had seconds of. Mmhmm, okay.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 10.53.50 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Or calling the resort like this person suggested:

View attachment 2681568

ETA: Another post from her in that group. I like how she says she lives local so she is used to being in the parks and on rides but she had only been in the Orlando area for maybe a month at this time.
View attachment 2681573
I'm a couple pages behind but WOW is AmanDUH a snarky little passive-aggressive BITCH!

Who knows? Jenn may keep this one around longer than usual. Turns out, she may be Jenn's twin. :rolleyes:

• Haha

cavamom

VIP Member
Perhaps Jen is being selfless and is taking this break in vid posting so that viewers can focus on the podcast. 😂 Nick and Tim really seem desperate pushing that. And Nick seems to have a self inflated ego thinking people are going to be “polarized” about him not liking Haunted Mansion. Dude, nobody cares about you. Oh, Amanda might be really upset. She presumably loves HM so much she bought Potato a doom buggy cat bed. (Which actually was pretty cute).
If the podcast posts Mondays, don’t put out a video on Mondays. Then she would have had something left to post Wednesday or Thursday. Put out a community message on YouTube and your other socials pointing them to the podcast every Monday. Done.
I’ve never done this job and I’m better at it than J4D.
---
Maybe she's going by the length of a Venusian day or maybe she's only doing 31 voogs for the year.
Tim does a park in a year when other YouTubers do a park in a day.
Jenn does 31 videos a year while others do 31 in a month.
That Tracks.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Hey Amanda, I’ve only been with my partner for 5 years and I know more about him then Jenn knows about Tim.
We had a health scare with my partner this morning and at 4 am, I loaded him and our 18 month old in the car and drove him to the emergency room. While I couldn’t be there with him in the emergency room, I still did more in this situation then Jenn would ever be able to do. She can’t even put her kids in the car while Tim loads groceries in the trunk.
Your bff is a useless cow and she will cut you out of her life eventually and then you will regret ever being friends with her and defending her so intensely.

• Heart

SirHiss

Chatty Member
I haven't watched the new voog, they bought $100 worth of lottery tickets for J$, but can't get him blueberries or a $5 car for his game? That tracks.

• Angry
  • Sad

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Going to theme parks everyday takes a toll when you don’t actually like going to theme parks. Let’s face it- Timmy boy doesn’t like doing any of his “job”. He skipped every holiday offer at every other park in the area and only went to Disney at night with his ball & chain. Even when they stayed on property they didn’t go in the parks during the day. What’s taking his toll is the fact that he is responsible for 90% of the shit they do- driver, kids, cooking (esp lately), cleaning, etc…

Last edited:
  • Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
So we are on track for 3 days without a voog. I guess she’s just completely given up on her goal at this point.

But it can be argued that she is following Tim’s resolution to be more consistent. It’s just consistently not posting vids now.

• Haha
  • Wow

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Hey Jenn - so sorry you failed on your 'video every day in January' promise - it breaks my heart - NOTTTTTTTT!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Anywho - I thought you might like to know that it's my BDAY today - YEAH!!!!!
I will not be checking into any hotel to celebrate - no, I will be spending the day with my family - I know, what a crazy thought right????
And bc I think we did a fairly good job raising our children (not bragging, just saying), they are now all adults yet they still want to
be with their MOM on her day. Who would have thought.
But we all know you are MOTY material with your Insta posts hugs and fake kisses - but in my mind you still suck.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Wow. “Have to head back home for the kids” Sounds like a father who is scared to leave his children alone with their mother. I wish I was kidding. His life is a total hell on earth.
Yep. Me thinks the cracks are starting to show with Tim. There's been quite a few things lately from him - ranging from the talk about home vlog vs. theme park vlog to his dig to Jenn about how she's making excuses re: intending to exercise together... to now this.

Reactions: 27

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Just need to put my personal opinion out there for the universe to hear and maybe take action to spare us: they both need to wear pants or shoot from the waist up. Neither was blessed in the facial looks or body department ( and those feet tattoos should never be on camera anywhere).

• Heart
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I haven't watched the new voog, they bought $100 worth of lottery tickets for J$, but can't get him blueberries or a $5 car for his game? That tracks.
Technically, they have not bought them yet. They found old lottery tickets and made a big, huge, giant deal about winning $24. So now they are going to do an experiment and buy $100 in $1 scratch offs. Jenn thinks she's going to get her $100 back. Tim thinks they'll get $30. I'm Team Tim here. No way they get their $100 back on $1 scratch offs.

But, people who are set for life, who have amazing, incredible, wonderful investments A--don't make a big fucking deal about $24 winnings. B--don't dream about having 1 bitcoin and having $42,000. At one point, Jenn was super impressed with $500,000. Yea, not set for life.

• Haha
  • Heart

airbusA330

VIP Member
So far 2024 has brought:

Less staycations ✅
Healthier food ✅
More time with Oliver ✅
Steady routine for J$ ✅

🤣

• Haha

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
It’s kind of a faux pas to brag about something you have and cherish, knowing the person you are talking to doesn’t have it and desperately wants it.
Come to think of it, Nick was there for the brown rolly coaster debacle and constantly throws in Tim’s face what a coaster pro his son is…

Has a Tattler infiltrated Ft. Pampers?

• Haha
  • Wow