Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Regina Phelange

I think it's classic Tracker stan-speak/write.

It could also be someone who uses talk to text in their posts.

I think they've realized that the scales are starting to unbalance and the tide is turning in their used to be stan group. More and more people (not just us) are realizing that there really is something going on with the Bojos. They've changed beyond having children and people don't like what they've turned into. I mean, isn't that why we are all here?

I will continue to say--everything the Bojos do is for judgment. When you open your life to the world seeking positive judgement: Best parents ever!!! Couple goals!!! You are the BEST editor!!!!, you also open your life to negative and neutral judgement. What you choose to do with that judgement will determine your success. If they took even 10% of the neutral/negative judgement they get seriously, they'd be more popular with more people. Instead, let's just bury it all...because if you aren't 1000% in love with them, you are a jealous hater and must be blocked. This will be their ultimate downfall.
---

I've also thought about that coincidence. She'll be banned herself soon enough. Then she will see the light.
I completely agree. There has been a very noticeable shift in the Stan group. One of the things that I think really turned off some hard core Stan’s this year is the fact that J$ is in FULL TIME school, and Oliver has his very own FULL TIME nanny and Jenn still couldn’t get videos out in a timely manner, if at all, and took various “weeks off” without so much as a word to their stans. I think some of them started to think “what is Jenn *actually* doing where she has this much help and can’t get videos out”

Reactions: 31

2020planner

VIP Member
She's the queen of weaponized incompetence.
---
Can you imagine how often she texts him when she's left alone with the children?

"Buddy is threatening to throw his switch at me you need to do something about it"
"Da Baby keeps crying and I need my 4 hour midday nap"
"You need to drive me to Publix for the 7th time this week because I need this one specific thing that I won't end up using anyway."
"I can't watch the RHOSLC reunion and feed Da Baby at the same time"
"Buddy fell in the pool and I don't want to get wet"
Oh, 100%.

I bet she's texting him alllll the time. He can't have one moment of peace, which explains why he spent the night in the Rivian. It was the only way he'd get to the race on time without being bogged down by her. It was probably the best 4-5 whopping hours of uninterrupted sleep he had in years.

It's a really strange dynamic.

It's like she's a total fucking narcissistic, manipulative, know-it-all crazy ass bitch who, like you said, has weaponized (fake, IMHO) incompetence while also being a complete succubus to Tim, who he fears at his very core and has to walk on eggshells around.

Like you said, however, there's a breaking point for everyone and everything in scenarios such as these. Perhaps we are seeing a tad bit of it starting to play out in real time. Will it amount to anything in the end? Probably not, because Tim likely wants to keep his nuclear family together for the sake of the kids but... ya never know. Stranger things have happened.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
What I learned from this vlog unless you are the Snackers or are staying at Disney for way longer than they have the dining plan probably isn't going to be a great use of resources.

Also, the amount of eating in this voog alone...

And am also thinking J$ was the kid that got told to sit down. I notice MTY was wrangling him in her lap. Probably was doing a selfie or some stupid shit and he got loose.
Based on this voog, here is how to use the DDP:
1) Spend more time searching for the most expensive snacks than going on rides and then complain about having to waddle more than the bare minimum amount necessary to find the most expensive snacks, like how any regular family obviously would 🥴
2) Leave your youngest family member behind and pretend they don't even exist, like how any regular family obviously would 🥴

• Heart
  • Sad

Forest

VIP Member
Wow. “Have to head back home for the kids” Sounds like a father who is scared to leave his children alone with their mother. I wish I was kidding. His life is a total hell on earth.

• Heart
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She's the queen of weaponized incompetence.
---
Can you imagine how often she texts him when she's left alone with the children?

"Buddy is threatening to throw his switch at me you need to do something about it"
"Da Baby keeps crying and I need my 4 hour midday nap"
"You need to drive me to Publix for the 7th time this week because I need this one specific thing that I won't end up using anyway."
"I can't watch the RHOSLC reunion and feed Da Baby at the same time"
"Buddy fell in the pool and I don't want to get wet"

• Haha
  • Sick

Forest

VIP Member
Nick is definitely flexing that he has a functional adult for a wife and I am here for it.

And I don’t even think it was a big deal that Jenn didn’t go to cheer him on. It’s all the other things that she refuses to do. Not doing school pickup is the biggest hindrance, followed by not doing her own errands (hair etc) and not going to the grocery store by herself.

Reactions: 30

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm going to play the part of a stan -

He's four years old! He's not missing anything. They are caring parents. Literally THE best. How DARE you question their decision-making? Their children are loved, cared for, well fed, and spoiled, and if they want to take him out of school even though he's been out of school of three weeks already, that is up to them and who are you to judge? You're just a jealous hater! Why are you even on this page?!?

Sound about right? :rolleyes:

You're exactly right.

Forget structure, engagement, socialization, classroom assimilation, motor skill development, consistency and organization in life, etc.

Trackers need to take him out of school to AK and push the other miracle off on a nanny. :cautious:
Alright girl

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I’ve mentioned this before but I am close to Jenn’s age and have gained almost 45 pounds in one year. I used to be into health and fitness and was in extremely good shape but I had a back injury and unfortunately used that as an excuse to constantly over eat. I haven’t had any back issues in almost two months and just started to ease back into healthier eating and light exercise. I’m hoping to get back into the shape I was in at my peak but…
This is the heaviest I have ever been and I have been dealing with things like high blood pressure and an increased heart rate. I finally decided to do something about it but to make this about Jenn, there is no way she can’t be dealing with the same. I knew I had gained a lot of weight but didn’t know about my increased heart rate and blood pressure until checking them at a pharmacy last fall. She might think she is fine because she feels fine but there’s no way to know unless evaluated by a doctor.
We know she needs therapy but she needs a physical as well.

TLDR: I got fat like Jenn and decided to do something about it once I realized it was affecting my heart rate and blood pressure. She probably does have health issues and doesn’t even realize it.

• Heart
Get his hair cut already , & a future voog : Tim broke his arm while falling because of a hot wheel 😮
Our HotWheels ER Vist: In today's' voog we take a stumble down the stairs and end up in the ER! Dim gets a special Donald cast. Then we went to the IHOP next door and ordered breakfast before heading back to Wal-Mart to buy more HotWheels.

• Haha

erry

VIP Member
Anyone else listen to these “funny” Jackson stories with a straight face?
can’t even crack a smile.
That kid is going to become a gambling addict by the time he turns 5. He will not stop until he wins, because it is all about winning

buying $100 worth of lotto tickets because your kid would love it is FUCKING WILD.

• Sick
  • Sad

hcslacs

VIP Member
So the guy that wants to lose 30 lbs ordered the cheeseburger pods, substituting the slaw with an extra sides of fries? That tracks.

They are going to regret that name, I hope.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The men’s XXL shirt she bought at Target fits her perfectly.
That shirt is a great example of the judgement that they set themselves up for. There was no reason why she had to show the Target haul. There was no reason why she had to explain to the audience about that shirt being really oversized so she can wear with bike shorts. Now she’s wearing it. It’s not oversized at all. Are we supposed to ignore the fact that what she’s putting out there isn’t factual? Therefore, we judge. 🤣

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
She’s really trying to push some super mom agenda today. Too bad we all know it’s so fake.

IMG_1822.jpeg

If he actually chose an Aurora photo then good for him, but I fear she once again pulled a “don’t you loooooovvvee Sleeping Beauty?” just for another typical “girly” thing for her son.

• Sick

Smooshpoosh

I know it has been mentioned before. She has no idea how to set pre-loaded vlogs on YT to upload on certain days. So people would never know they are away for 5 days.
Don't let her dumb act fool you. She knows. Years ago when they'd travel to Disneyland she always had videos scheduled to upload so people wouldn't know they were gone. It was actually very clever. Then they'd post a surprise we just got back from Disneyland! Jenn is not stupid. She is just incredibly lazy. It's incredible that their sense of security was higher years ago when they weren't even at their peak quite yet. Now that they have kids, and cleaely know they have stalkers they couldn't care less if people know exactly where they are. She is seriously sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

court2022

Chatty Member
Ha, in one of those clips, Tim asks Jackson if he'll ride Everest one day. Jackson: no.
Dim says "why not?" Uh maybe because you scarred him for life from roller coasters dumbass. Also, he's 4. Everest probably looks scary as shit to him!
---
Whos' got Ginn's phone filming her napping?

IMG_3226.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29