Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cari_

They state Jenn is no longer breastfeeding, so she was able to order wine. So that “storyline” is officially over. 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

CoolWhip

VIP Member
My thoughts on the whole ear tube situation. Yes he may have an ear infection and maybe needs tubes. The timing is very suspect. Personally I think it is another level of ASD denial. The Dr probably mentioned some obvious delays and oh by the way he has an ear infection. That turns into, he had had an ear infection for a really long time” because that would explain the delays right? Wrong. Speech and language, sure. Fine and gross motor issues, stimming, lining up cars, not looking to others for connection or direction, age inappropriate behavior, inability to follow directions, the list goes on and on. They need to get him evaluated.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Not only could they not last 10 days into the New Year without failing to upload, but they couldn’t last 10 days into the New Year without a staycation. Haha they suck. Change it up Trackers!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Just catching up.

Not sure they deserve any major credit for doing the bare minimum of not being dicks to stans, but we can also remember...

They left mail from stans sitting for YEARS, including gifts for their dog who since died, and they didn't care. Stans sent food packages that had expired sitting in the Trackers house in mail bins. They got boatloads of gift cards from stans and they stayed unopened in mail piles for years. They encouraged these gifts by having a PO box they gave out and didn't close.

The above was the turning point for when I started really disliking them.

And if they really cared about the stans and were that nice, they would take the 3 seconds to drop a channel update post on YouTube saying "You guys, no vid today - making core memories!" 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 37

littlemuv

VIP Member
Jenn says “I think this trip has just been eating, eating, eating.”
Thread title tight here in Jenn’s own words

TTT#160 “I think this trip has just been eating, eating, eating.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Southpaw33

VIP Member
"Can I bring my cat on Space Mountain! He loves being on a roller coaster!"
LOLOL

We should continue down this path for fun..

"Can cats catch 'the gay'? Asking for a BFF."

"Can I hire a nanny for my cat on the Disney Wish? Is there a cat dash race? Thanks in advance!"

• Haha
Reactions: 35

bakerbetty

VIP Member
I’ve mentioned this before but I am close to Jenn’s age and have gained almost 45 pounds in one year. I used to be into health and fitness and was in extremely good shape but I had a back injury and unfortunately used that as an excuse to constantly over eat. I haven’t had any back issues in almost two months and just started to ease back into healthier eating and light exercise. I’m hoping to get back into the shape I was in at my peak but…
This is the heaviest I have ever been and I have been dealing with things like high blood pressure and an increased heart rate. I finally decided to do something about it but to make this about Jenn, there is no way she can’t be dealing with the same. I knew I had gained a lot of weight but didn’t know about my increased heart rate and blood pressure until checking them at a pharmacy last fall. She might think she is fine because she feels fine but there’s no way to know unless evaluated by a doctor.
We know she needs therapy but she needs a physical as well.

TLDR: I got fat like Jenn and decided to do something about it once I realized it was affecting my heart rate and blood pressure. She probably does have health issues and doesn’t even realize it.
The difference is you didn't fat shame tourists and your mother inlaw all over social media for financial gain and attention when you were thinner .... Greasy Spice and Timmy Tight Pants have/did. Good luck on your health journey, it's something most of us struggle with. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I am still in disbelief at her going on and on about missing so much on cruises because of daBaby, missing a meal (yeah right), missing a show (that you never go to anyway), etc. - but then says Oliver's first ever and only cruise they were lucky enough to have Rosie there. 😂 So, in other words, she discouraged a mom with a baby from cruising because of something that never even happened to herself because they had a nanny AND they never do jack shit on the ship.

Here is a thought - wear Oliver in a carrier and let him nap while you participate in ALL the things on the ship. A baby sleeping 7 hours a day can sleep elsewhere besides in a full bed in a concierge suite. She is such a loser.

Reactions: 34

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Poor OG Buddy is in for a lifetime of disappointment since his parents have trained him that winning is everything. My big advice for parents everywhere: Don't teach your kid how to win, teach them how to lose. It's so much more important for them to be able to handle defeat. No matter how good you are, there's always someone better at everything in life.

I might be an asshole mom, but if I was playing with that Hot Wheels track and the car kept flipping over on my side and I was constantly "losing", we'd be alternating tracks every round. It wasn't that Jenn had the slow car. And she let her 4 year old put her right in her place. The middle school years are going to fun in that house.

Another pro tip Trackers: Set a timer for 2-3 minutes and do a clean up contest. You like winning so much. Make your kid clean up his own toys! How many cars can you pick up before the timer goes off? It's not going to be beautiful, but it starts the habit and every kid needs to learn this life skill. It astonishes me that they allow him to just go to bed and leave that disaster behind.

Sorry to anyone who enjoys winter squash soup, but that looked like vomit.

• Heart

NEW-B

If you are going to do a live or just be on camera in general, maybe don't be texting on your phone where the screen can be seen. I shouldn't be able to know your screen lock passcode. I hope its not your birthday, because you know, using your birthday is the most common passcode. I'm sure Jenn wouldn't use her birthday as the passcode. I'm sure of it.

• Haha
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Can’t she have room service if she’s so worried missing a meal?
You can not only have room service 24/7, when you are staying in a suite like the Walt/Roy you can have your regular dinner, from the regular dining room delivered to your room. I'm also willing to gamble that if you have early dinner and would like late dinner from the dining room delivered to your room, they will do it. At that level, the crew will do backflips to please you. Jenn was never at any risk of missing a meal. As usual, she's full of shit.

As pointed out here before, I've been on over 20 Disney cruises, at least 17 with my kids, starting at 11 months going to 20 years old. Shit, I'm old. I have never, ever, not even once felt I missed something, anything because of my children....because I have accepted that my children are a part of my life. Doing whatever with them is exactly what I want to do. But I've always brought my kids to shows, meals, whatever, because that's how we roll. Jenn is a horrible, terrible, no good parent. There's no other way to put it.

And Jenn's advice of Hawaii is so laid back once you get there...does she realize that someone who goes to Hawaii might want to leave Aulani? You can go to a nice hotel with a nice beach and decent pool area basically anywhere in the country on the coast. Don't most people go to Aulani to see just a little bit of Hawaii? She gives the shittiest travel advice.
---

Last edited:

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Jenn is militant about her kids going to bed “on time.” She is not home right now. No dishes, no 79 loads of laundry to do. After the kids go to sleep she has nothing to do. We all know she stays up late. This would be a perfect time for her to do her “work.”
There has got to be at least 4 or 5 hours she is up, just dicking around online or watching Bravo.

This goes back to her “excuses” as to why she can’t do anything and Tim looking pissed as he reminded her that she needed to make time to do things…

Tim, stop rewarding Jenn’s bad behavior. Stop the staycations. Get back on TRACK! You are circling the drain in a saturated market, where even the people who work harder than you and do a better job are struggling.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah! How would she know what kind of toll it takes??
Man, Jenn has been bitching to her hard core about Tim “leaving” her to film… ya know, to make money…

Stressful times in the Tracker household.
I think that dumbass statement by Jenn is right up there with BLAB's completely tone-deaf "Vlogging is a lot harder than nursing...by far... by far..."

Jenn wouldn't know the FIRST THING about "stress," same as Adam the Woo saying "TGIF" all the time and that he's "burning the candle at both ends."

Both of them can fuck off. 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
Ha, in one of those clips, Tim asks Jackson if he'll ride Everest one day. Jackson: no.

You go Jackson! Keep being a saboteur in Tim's rollie coasty buddy dreams.

• Haha
  • Heart

TawdryT

VIP Member
Ooooh, it begins.
This is likely to get nasty for the Bojos- Amanduh is overstepping all over the place. She's got some balls.

• Sick
  • Heart